Demi Donnelly #47 nature is the worlds natural gift to us, backside the size of a bus

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
O wow just watch the tour of the anb 240 for caravan with didn't look all that special. Look bit of a div 110 for the storage crate with fancy view and 210 for helicopter plue what ever the hotel cost them plus food drink ect dose YouTube really hear them self she moanin about cost of living and not useing the dryer but spends that kinda money because they been together 10 year not like they have kids and dint get time together they always on holiday
She's very tone deaf in everything she does. Demi is just a scammer. She does anything she can for money and attention. Literally she's doing all she can to stay relevant even treating us to crappy tv debuts. Sorry Demi you are done so just duck off already instead of boring the tits off people

Reactions: 9
All of the b&b’s looked a bit tit in my opinion. The first one looked like it was on a working farm with loads of rubbish right next to it. The second one looked like a storage unit and the third was just a novelty, but the inside looked basic and dirty with no privacy because it was more or less on top of the caravans. The only nice thing was the views, but the lass lives in the north of England with beautiful countryside and beaches on her doorstep so why drive 7 hours for one?

Reactions: 18
All of the b&b’s looked a bit tit in my opinion. The first one looked like it was on a working farm with loads of rubbish right next to it. The second one looked like a storage unit and the third was just a novelty, but the inside looked basic and dirty with no privacy because it was more or less on top of the caravans. The only nice thing was the views, but the lass lives in the north of England with beautiful countryside and beaches on her doorstep so why drive 7 hours for one?
They fit right in on the working farm because they are both slobs and the pig house is their home

‘You have an amazing view of the mountains’.

Dead.

Also, referring to the pots and pans as ‘stencils’. Go back to school Demi. You’re thick as two short planks. She really does give it doesn’t she 🤣🤪
There is no way I'd want to wake up to that view. It's a mess. I think she's trying to make herself into the same sort of channel as Jess' it won't work though because she is boring and her channel is all over the place.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They fit right in on the working farm because they are both slobs and the pig house is their home

There is no way I'd want to wake up to that view. It's a mess. I think she's trying to make herself into the same sort of channel as Jess' it won't work though because she is boring and her channel is all over the place.
It won’t work because she has no decorum, is uncultured and totally uncouth.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Did Sean not speak?
Poor guy, I can't imagine being with someone who literally doesn't care, farts, burps, barely washes, is generally belittling and argumentative and who then expects me to think they're the most beautiful thing on the planet and I have to sit next to them whilst they bathe, fluttering their eyelashes and touching their breasts.
Sean man up! Tell her to stick her air b&b up her hoop.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Did Sean not speak?
Poor guy, I can't imagine being with someone who literally doesn't care, farts, burps, barely washes, is generally belittling and argumentative and who then expects me to think they're the most beautiful thing on the planet and I have to sit next to them whilst they bathe, fluttering their eyelashes and touching their breasts.
Sean man up! Tell her to stick her air b&b up her hoop.
Well said! Sean needs to grow a pair and dump the lazy uneducated trollop.

Reactions: 7
I wish Sean realised she needs him more than he needs her. He'll keep his job, friends and could possibly get another mortgage. Ffs this guy is out grafting and then comes home and does her job too, probably under duress. That video really sealed it for me, why didn't he speak, why didn't he look happy. He can't stand her, it's a toxic co dependency is why and I'm pretty sure if they hadn't bought that stupid house he'd have walked. I know he's a sensible boring sod and looks to the future but honestly his future won't look any different in 10 years, they won't magically find happiness within each other. They bought quickly, I wonder whose idea that was, one can guess and the silly sod got swept up in it, possibly thinking things would improve if they lived together. They've gotten worse haven't they Sean? Every move scrutinised, constantly criticised and having to share a bed with her whilst both of you get bigger and bigger because you can't face the real issue and turn to food for comfort. But its OK for Demi because she has a medical condition but you're just greedy.
Lol this is funny 😄 what a train wreck.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
What is her channel anyway. Is it fashion? Is it holidays? Is it about how much tat to buy? Is it what she gets gifted? What the actual hell is her channel even about. She has no direction at all.

Reactions: 17
Filmed Sean playing the xbox to let people know how bolshy he is. We see you Demi. I'd be bolshy too if someone was annoying me on my down time.
She wants people to attack him. You don't do that to someone you love, it's beyond petty at this point.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
"Chins" 😂 😂 😂 go on yourself Sean:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Filmed Sean playing the xbox to let people know how bolshy he is. We see you Demi. I'd be bolshy too if someone was annoying me on my down time.
She wants people to attack him. You don't do that to someone you love, it's beyond petty at this point.
She's so transparent isn't she :LOL: at least to us anyway...not sure about her mentally challenged subs though. Hi Demi🖕

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.