Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kbjhguih

VIP Member
It won’t be surgery, she’s only there for two days — it’ll be a brand sending people to a cheap location abroad, out of season, to shoot content for a new line of clothing or swimwear or whatever.

Reactions: 25

JuicyGoose91

I was watching it and noticed a black sleeve when she picked something up but in the car she had a pattern sleeve 🙄 recycle demz back at it
CCF39C67-011D-491A-8745-812982C4F698.png
F4D1E74C-49D1-4064-B65F-C525BB924F08.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

cosey_nunt

Chatty Member
Video Title...just knew what was coming. Trying to show Sean in a bad light again? I see you Demi :devilish: And the way Sean laughs at Demi saying she didn't want anything 'cause she's already had a stuffed peppa :LOL: 'Cause he knows (Like we ALL know) it takes eating a lot more than stuffed peppaz to get to the size of an upright fridge freezer.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24

BarryHeavens

VIP Member
If she's making up a mental health diagnosis for clout then she needs to be cancelled, she's disgusting and like we've said on here she didn't have ANY mental health issues when Jess was talking about hers, infact she didn't seem at all arsed about what Jess was saying.
What's her diagnosis, vile, rude, cheapskate, passive aggressive, jealous beluga disease 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart

ponypie22

VIP Member
Plot twist.. she’s not actually receiving any dick pics, she just wants people to think she’s sooooo attractive that men can’t help themselves.

• Haha
  • Sick

TigerShark

Chatty Member
Why does she keep calling her scrapbooking bullet journaling does she even know what it means lmao
Why does she just throw random pieces of paper and stickers together and call it a scrap book 🤣 I kind of understand if there’s a picture of her doing something and it’s a memory type thing but she was cutting pages out of books and just sticking it on the page with other shite

• Haha

AnniG

Chatty Member
A few mins into the new video and I just want to say, it's very telling that Sean asks Demi if she wants a 'secret meatball pizza' 😅 Demi getting exposed!!

• Haha

Beverley macca

VIP Member
I think she's just a narcissist attention seeker. She likes to bully people and then play the victim. Sorry, but that's what I see.

• Heart

Vegasbaby

VIP Member
Random men sending Demi dick pics but Sean’s probably locked himself in the bathroom again for an hour *having a dump* sending his to all the girls he follows on Instagram 😭

• Haha

TigerShark

Chatty Member
You can tell they both do each others nuts in. They both like the “status” of being home owners and together for 10 years / childhood sweethearts. It’s viewed as a success. Look at the way she went on about it being her forever home, not rushing into renting. Like her and Sean done it a better way than everyone else. The regular comments she gets also feeds her ego that its the picture perfect life.

I can’t see them ever leaving each other purely for the whole status reason and no matter how miserable they are indoors they care more about how it looks to others on the outside.

MostPalone

Beautiful insight into their relationship.
If Sean is happy for that embarrassing drunken behaviour to be put on display for the whole world to see, says a lot about the man.
Drunk or not, if my fella spoke to me like that his arse would be on the curb, waddling home.but she's quite happy to anticipate this reaction and record it and edits out the parts where she can't bite her tongue for the camera.

What a sad little life Demi.

• Haha
  • Heart

BinglyBong

VIP Member
If she’s just gonna moan at sean when he’s clearly on a night out enjoying himself why offer to go and pick him up. Fucking hell as soon as he got in the car she just moaned, belittled and had a go at him!

Setting up the camera walking the dogs again!? - just walk the dogs instead of trying to get shit clips of different angles of you waddling away! And stop touching the dogs arses like that it’s fucking weird

And omg I’m cringing at the fact she’s been practicing that baby it’s cold outside song - all ready for her “big moment” doing karaoke in her living room 🤦‍♀️you can also tell from the vlog that she put it on more once - she is delusional thinking she’s a good singer! Everyone else drunk, screeching and having a laugh and she’s treating it like an audition trying her best 🙈

And lastly low and behold - the views have taken a dip recently so out comes another mental health related topic. BED is no longer flavour of the month it’s now death anxiety. Going on about how happy and grateful she is but that doesn’t suit the narrative so it’s now worrying about them dying (which is inevitable) and the reasoning for her feeling fearful of death- “so I can’t make memories anymore” well fyi hunny bun - you’ll be dead you won’t be missing, feeling or doing anything 🤷‍♀️
Sean definitely showed his true feeling towards her. He really dislikes her and blabbed that she eats meat. Haha good on you Sean. She needs to get over herself because many people have a fear of dying it's not a badge of honour Demi. She chats shit.

Kaycee

2B9DE1E3-979F-4AE5-8C48-A3AC2E246B23.jpeg

Wonder why Jess stopped this pan of the camera? 👀 oh…it’s Peter Griffin in an Irish bar in Amsterdam.

word of advice to big D, as someone also on medication for mental health…she might want to lay off the beers, they often don’t mix too well with alcohol.

• Haha
Reactions: 23