Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Amanda.C

Haha, if you guys mean me about him viewing my insta, no gossip yet hah. Sean is a bit of me, not to everyone’s taste but definitely to mine, they don’t live far from me at all maybe 5 mins tops? Just waiting for the day they break up so i can slide into his dms
Slide in whilst she's away in Turkey, I don't think he would need too much encouragement.

On another note, I'm so happy for her that she's had a proper bra fitting whilst in LONDON. Her ill fitting bras have been stressing me out for a long time.

Reactions: 23

kbjhguih

VIP Member
I started a new job in content creation/social media and all I've been telling myself the past couple of weeks to get over the imposter syndrome is that if Demi can do it, I can definitely do it.

• Heart

Kaycee

F26691FA-1E69-4C09-9A7F-4445CBAC8411.png

“Love to see it” oh FUCK UP Demi…why don’t you use it then? Is it because they won’t give you it free? Or you can’t get it in B and bastard M?

• Haha
11:53 in newest videyo she says ''I haven't worn anything like this since I was about 18 in town tryna pull myself a lad''.
She was with Sean at that age... :/

and it looks like a bin bag

View attachment 1754835

PS - Sean if you're reading, you deserve better and I believe you can get it. It's really disrespectful to say that you used to try and cheat on your partner when you were together, whether its a lie or not.
Those fucking legs… she could literally stand upright in an earthquake

• Haha

I am undercover

Chatty Member
Demi Donnelly #48 a pig in pigtails

PLEASE what a comment 👏
On another note…as if we’re on thread 48 already, I’ve been here since the first page of the first thread 😭 so emotional hunnybuns, we’ve come so far!

• Haha
  • Wow

BinglyBong

VIP Member
I literally hate when influencers use real life issues to gain sympathy and views. I have struggled all my life with mental health issues, and I have been on so many different medications. Then about 10 yrs ago I was finally able to get a proper diagnosis from a psychiatrist and be given the right medication. It's not been plain sailing but what mental health issue ever is. I definitely don't believe any doctors would diagnose and prescribe medication for bipolar it has to be via a psychiatrist who then prescribes that medication. I don't have Bipolar but I do know that it's not something that's easily diagnosed. I know that because my mum had it (I say had because she died 4 yrs after she was diagnosed) and she required a very long hospital stay and she was on many medications for it. Demi does it with everything it's all attention seeking because she needs to keep her channel going to keep relevant. It's so pathetic and so sad that real life issues get turned into quick cash grabs for losers. If you are going to talk about mental health do it properly instead of being an attention seeking fuck head!

Why does she look like someone’s Granny here
View attachment 1812045
I see she's at it with the editing again

• Heart

ponypie22

VIP Member
I’m still waiting on the tattler who came on here saying that Sean had been watching her stories! SPILL THE DAMN TEA ☕

• Haha
Reactions: 22

KayleighRose

Chatty Member
and we are supposed to believe these are the same person
She genuinely makes my body dysmorphia so much worse. Shes a size 20 yet she looks similar to how I see myself and I'm a size 12/14 and I think its because she edits her photos loads. Like I KNOW she's bigger than I am. She would never fit in my clothes but the edited pics make her look how I see myself and its a reason I think I look massive cos I know a size 20 is massive. And that's how I think I look. (Don't come at me giving me shit about a size 20 not being massive. It is. Its called morbid obesity, look it up)

Makes me laugh when she always says she looks about 12. Hunny I do not think any 12 year old has ever been so morbidly obese and if they were they'd be in the news for being the fattest 12 yo to ever exist. You also do not look 12. You look much older than you are so why on earth are you shocked when you don't get asked for ID!?

Last edited:

0000001j*

I’m really starting to think Andrea must have done a hell of a lot of speed while carrying Miss Chinnelly cause something is definitely not right with that girl she’s got more than a few screws loose.

• Haha