Demi Donnelly #47 nature is the worlds natural gift to us, backside the size of a bus

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Loving the comments on the latest vidyooo.
I think people are just getting sick of her, she's shot herself in the foot doing this video right after that poundland show because it's clearly obvious that those poundland clothing she had were part of that budget she was given

Reactions: 17
I think people are just getting sick of her, she's shot herself in the foot doing this video right after that poundland show because it's clearly obvious that those poundland clothing she had were part of that budget she was given
they blurred the prices on the programme. but im pretty sure that one of the tops was priced £24 ( or twenty something)

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Here is her gifted holiday! I can't see her paying for any of this it just seems so suspect!

Well it doesn't say it's an AD or gifted but she added links so what's to say they are paid links for her. I do not trust her at all she lies far too much
And she still hasn’t corrected collabortion to collaboration. I don’t know how it’s spelt wrong either because my iPad kept correcting it when I was trying to spell it wrong 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Imagine being Sean probs wanting to go to tenerife and getting dragged to these three kips hahah

• Haha
Reactions: 21
“You have your bath, your shower” (pans the camera over the sink and the toilet)
“Sean was fascinated by the flat, smooth radiator.”
“No TV but that’s okay.”
“And then you’ve got a view of the marina and the city village.”

Only halfway through and I’m having a blast with this witless duo 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Every one of those Airbnb’s was below average and I genuinely wouldn’t pay money to stay in either of them 😳

Anyone need a new pic?

CB542D84-3BDA-4C5D-95BD-18EEB4069C16.jpeg
2BD10CD7-3633-4C72-9DBC-54CCEED25CB5.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
O wow just watch the tour of the anb 240 for caravan with didn't look all that special. Look bit of a div 110 for the storage crate with fancy view and 210 for helicopter plue what ever the hotel cost them plus food drink ect dose YouTube really hear them self she moanin about cost of living and not useing the dryer but spends that kinda money because they been together 10 year not like they have kids and dint get time together they always on holiday

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.