Demi Donnelly #46 Stood up for a while, now needs a rest, physical activity gets her stressed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know how Sean feels after sitting through that...
Screenshot 2022-11-02 at 17.35.43.png

Also, what's an 'unpopuler opinion'?
Screenshot 2022-11-02 at 18.00.02.png

• Haha
Reactions: 34
The eyes she gave him when the question came up about whether she made him do you tube or not. She looked at him like don't you dare say I did. You could see his answers were so precisely said to prevent her from having a fit

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Her least favourite thing about Sean is the amount of time he spends on the loo. ''He goes in, an hour passes then he comes out. Morning, afternoon and evening''.

HMMMM I think we know what he's getting up to in the bathroom Demi hun. 👀🍑 🖐🍆

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Her least favourite thing about Sean is the amount of time he spends on the loo. ''He goes in, an hour passes then he comes out. Morning, afternoon and evening''.

And her favourite thing was 'how alike they are' - bigging herself up much, or just dragging him down? As well as a backhanded compliment about how hard he 'tries' to be understanding.

Reactions: 10
It took less than 10 seconds for Demi to start bullying Aye in the latest vid-yo. what a vile creature she is.wonder if he watches the videos back and wonders what the f he’s still doing with her.

• Sad
Reactions: 22

honestly he probably does it to get away from the abusive little bint

Reactions: 14
She blamed him sort of for weight gain saying she felt she had to get takeaway when he was, he just sat there took it like a champ honestly some things just keep off YouTube. She does come across so cruel. Also I swear he said her presence is his favourite thing🤣 her presence. Also I do think they’ll break up. Are they ever going to get married or even talk of it?

Reactions: 18
Her blaming him for her weight gain has THROWN ME girls. What a cow. You can’t blame him for your lack of self control. I bleeping detest her 🙅🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Nahhhhh so she’s taken over a room for her office and the spare room AND now she’s taken Sean’s room for herself 😭😭😭😭😭

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Blames Aye for her weight gain?! They cook separate meals a lot of the time anyway - as said by the bint herself earlier in the video! So why couldn’t she cook her own meal and he can get a takeaway if he wanted?

Was he sitting shoving the food down her throat? 🤔 She has zero accountability she only acknowledged she was the one who ate the food very briefly in the video, probably when she realised she was revealing too much of how she clearly and regularly berates him.

His “favourite” thing about her “thoughtful, presents and that” he’s been with her for about 10 years and this is all he can come up with. They are so miserable it’s unreal 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Blames Aye for her weight gain?! They cook separate meals a lot of the time anyway - as said by the bint herself earlier in the video! So why couldn’t she cook her own meal and he can get a takeaway if he wanted?

Was he sitting shoving the food down her throat? 🤔 She has zero accountability she only acknowledged she was the one who ate the food very briefly in the video, probably when she realised she was revealing too much of how she clearly and regularly berates him.

His “favourite” thing about her “thoughtful, presents and that” he’s been with her for about 10 years and this is all he can come up with. They are so miserable it’s unreal 😂
i bet his favourite present was that time she bought him the tomato sauce gift set

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Her blaming him for her weight gain has THROWN ME girls. What a cow. You can’t blame him for your lack of self control. I bleeping detest her 🙅🏼‍♀️
She totally turned that “assumption” round that he gained weight because of her…

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm not understanding how he's responsible for her weight gain. Where's her self control? You can say no? You can pick the healthiest thing on the menu? That's even if you get something. He's not forcing the fork in your mouth. She's meant to have binge eating disorder surely you'd have your triggers noted and ways to overcome it? Also if he works 4 on 4 off and she's on her own how does she not have the ability to make healthy choices? That's 4 days out of 7 you are in complete control? She's a horrible excuse of a human being. Demi we see you buying shite and eating it. Opening pr packages and stuffing your face. Also let's remember the muscle food promotion were doing and you claimed that was all you were eating. She's just a pig.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I genuinely do not understand why they make the food thing such an issue? My partner and I have very different diets so we buy our own food? Sometimes we’ll have the same thing for dinner but mostly we just cook our own. They make it out like having different diets is the biggest issue in the world and impossible to figure out

• Heart
Reactions: 12

The weight gain answer really angered me too. Didn't they both lose weight during covid? I feel like she blames Sean because Demi can never be the one in the wrong. The excuse of Sean's getting takeaway so I need to as well is just bullshit. Also doesn't she have binge eating issues? So why is that Sean's fault? Demi you blame everyone but yourself it's about time you actually acknowledged and learnt things.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Demi when people assume Sean gained weight because of her: how can it be my fault?

Demi on her own weight gain: it’s Sean’s fault.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.