Demi Donnelly #46 Stood up for a while, now needs a rest, physical activity gets her stressed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Demi at spa day with Jess won't that her birthday gift so surly she could take who she likes lol demi hate when her gifts are shared like that pmsl

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Miss thang is losing even more followers on IG. Happy November tattlers❤

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So do we think Demi bought the spa tickets and said I’ll bring you to the spa rather than give Jess two tickets lol

Reactions: 9
So do we think Demi bought the spa tickets and said I’ll bring you to the spa rather than give Jess two tickets lol
Content babe, content.

She's such a hypocrite, she's literally said she hates sharing her birthday gifts but then says experiences are now everything to her😍

She can't even keep up with her lies...imagine making the choice to invite yourself and tell someone how to use thier birthday gift.

She's been dragged up.

Reactions: 14
JESHHHHH posted a cleaning video today, bets on demi posting one this week😅

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I just watched it. Tbf she said she's been busy but christ it looked like it had been burgled.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Imagine Demis scrap book, full of things she's quit 🤣
Hope she don't do an end of year reflection page

This year I
Lost followers
Quit Zumba
Quit health eating
Had one friend
Sold my pirate boots on depop
Crushed Sean numerous times
Still didn't get a bath
Still not a real vegan

😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Awww and here she is desperately trying to get/entice them!
The funny thing is every time she did a competition for something she had more unfollowers than followers. Whilst she may follow these people it's guaranteed she'd be unfollowing them shortly after

JESHHHHH posted a cleaning video today, bets on demi posting one this week😅
That's her next video I believe. Lol 😂😂

This year I
Lost followers
Quit Zumba
Quit health eating
Had one friend
Still didn't get a bath
Still not a real vegan

😂😂😂
Quit the Gym
Quit talking about theatre.. I thought she was meant to be acting in another play? I guess we'll find out lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Talking about acting what date is her channel 5 debut 😂😂 I cannot wait to see this tit show!

• Haha
Reactions: 10

This year I
Lost followers
Quit Zumba
Quit health eating
Had one friend
Still didn't get a bath
Still not a real vegan

😂😂😂
Don't forget "went in the hot tub bouncing me big tits with Dad and Nana" 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I kinda zoned out but did she say she likes to focus on something new every week to feel excited about life? Like one week was cleaning, next was going on walks, then last week was the scrapbook. I just find that so sad how she has to do that and then gets bored of it so quickly.

Reactions: 9
How can demi put her weight like that on her shoulder when she only geting in sea and dislocated. It 🤦🏻‍♀️. I have shoulder problem and cant fold bed sheet sometimes 🤔.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.