Demi Donnelly #46 Stood up for a while, now needs a rest, physical activity gets her stressed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God that 'weekly' vlog was depressing. Everything about her is lazy- her content, lifestyle, appearance

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Her views are so low and I reckon she's buying views. She has 10x + the amount of subscribers Slice of Jess has and they get about the same amount of views....

Reactions: 6
So rattling your nails off jars is now ASMR - listen Beluga we know this is just another bandwagon you’re trying to jump on so just give it a rest!!

She’s also said she loves loves loves making these ASMR videyos and that’s why she does them but every single bit of that was recycled content. The peppers has been on insta, the lighting the fire and candles been elsewhere too. Her nails are a giveaway seeing they’re not (as her mam would say) the current “tit brown” colour 🤣

Reactions: 12
She obviously needs the money. Mortgage payments are going up so are many other bills and her earnings are probably lower than they have ever been.

Reactions: 10
That vidyo I had to turn off after 2 mins, all recycled shite, Demi eating everything from a packet, rattling her nails on the jar of sauce 🤮 annoying as fk! The comments aren’t good neither, ASMR is meant to be soothing & she slams the door shut on the fire- that could trigger anxiety for some people.

She literally has no clue does she?! She needs to give up her ‘day job’ if u can even call it that. Jesus if shes making money off this we are all in the wrong jobs hunnybuns

That vidyo I had to turn off after 2 mins, all recycled shite, Demi eating everything from a packet, rattling her nails on the jar of sauce 🤮 annoying as fk! The comments aren’t good neither, ASMR is meant to be soothing & she slams the door shut on the fire- that could trigger anxiety for some people.

She literally has no clue does she?! She needs to give up her ‘day job’ if u can even call it that. Jesus if shes making money off this we are all in the wrong jobs hunnybuns
She just jumps on multiple trends because she needs the money. It's a bit pathetic that she has to lower herself that much to make some money. Most people go out and do a real job.

Reactions: 3
Her bleeping asmr tapping makes me want to chop off her bleeping fat little stubby fingers and shove them up her arse.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I find ASMR a little creepy. 🎤 lip smacking, whispers* you look so good today, weird brush scraping. bleeping triggered.
I don't think Demi understands the assignment.
Omg imagine she started doing those personal attention videos, whispers* you're so fugly.....Demi is stunning, your face could never compare to hers, she doesn't need a niche, she is the niche 😂
Lol entertained myself there for a few minutes 🤣

• Haha
I just loved how she fucked the sponge on the table Hahahha so aesthetic x

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She literally gets 2-3 comments on her tiktoks most of the time, that is absolutely dire for an “influencer” with 243k followers?! And she can’t even be arsed to reply to them

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.