Demi Donnelly #46 Stood up for a while, now needs a rest, physical activity gets her stressed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why her nan sat in the chair that looks so uncomfortable. Then demi n dog are laid out on sofa I'm sure IV said it before when she was sat on foot stool sofa don't look that low that she struggle to get off

Attachments

Reactions: 11
Why her nan sat in the chair that looks so uncomfortable. Then demi n dog are laid out on sofa I'm sure IV said it before when she was sat on foot stool sofa don't look that low that she struggle to get off
does Demi not put the heating on? Poor nanna sat with a blanket on

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She probably can't afford it. Wonder whether channel 5 paid her? Can't see it being too much

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hi everyone ☺
New here, but been following the thread for a while.

I have watched Demis channel for a while but noticed her videos were getting shorter and shiter. Which is probably what bought me here!
Her uploads aren't consistent, just drops off the map whenever she feels like it. I also feel like she's changed a lot.
I used to really enjoy the vlogs when they first moved into the house, she and "Aye" (makes me piss that you all call him that) seemed motivated and had a sort of zest for life. Now it seems that she just buys tack just to feel something and he eats.
If she wants to get back on track I feel like she needs a long break away from SM and to just concentrate on herself. She clearly isn't happy or comfortable, I suffer with depression so can see the signs as some of you here might have.

Haven't bothered watching her videos for a few weeks now as they are just tit. Full of ADS and recycled content as others have mentioned here.
Example lighting the fire "asmr" seen it on YouTube, few hours later seen it on tiktok.

I think they'll be more people joining this thread in the coming weeks and subscribing to her channel altogether.

Reactions: 18
Hi everyone ☺

I have watched Demis channel for a while but noticed her videos were getting shorter and shiter. Which is probably what bought me here!
Her uploads aren't consistent, just drops off the map whenever she feels like it. I also feel like she's changed a lot.
I used to really enjoy the vlogs when they first moved into the house, she and "Aye" (makes me piss that you all call him that) seemed motivated and had a sort of zest for life. Now it seems that she just buys tack just to feel something and he eats.
If she wants to get back on track I feel like she needs a long break away from SM and to just concentrate on herself. She clearly isn't happy or comfortable, I suffer with depression so can see the signs as some of you here might have.

Haven't bothered watching her videos for a few weeks now as they are just tit. Full of ADS and recycled content as others have mentioned here.
Example lighting the fire "asmr" seen it on YouTube, few hours later seen it on tiktok.

I think they'll be more people joining this thread in the coming weeks and subscribing to her channel altogether.
She never listens to anyone. Demi cannot take criticism at all so even if you say something to help she bites your head off. Her attitude towards her following is awful and I think everyone is getting sick of her copying other you tubers sick of the boring dribble and sick of the recycled crap she puts out. The ASMR isn't even good at all she but Demi thinks her following love love loves everything she posts. No Demi they do not! She is also tone deaf where ads are concerned. Why does she expect her following to pay money out when she would never buy anything she promotes herself. You then begin to see Demi only gives a crap about money and herself. She loves free stuff and never gives back. Even this giveaway crap she's doing is a scam because Demi has loads of fake accounts and also instead of doing a random generator she just shut her eyes and probably already had it stopped on a comment that she knew because she likes to sell everything at high prices on her depop.

Reactions: 6
Hi everyone ☺

Wellllllcccccoooonmmmmmeee! 🤣

Everything you’ve said is spot on! Especially re the ads - I don’t think she’d bother her arse with doing half of her uploads had they not contained an ad!

Id love to see more people joining us here - most of us point out a lot of Demis lies and contradictions that she never keeps track of in the majority of her videos. She promotes or says something one week and then it’s something completely different - whatever narrative suits whatever she’s trying to punt! 🙄 And this is the type of thing I want one time subscribers to see. She’s essentially conning her following.

One example of her contradictions…..social media is all filters, edits and angles yet it’s exactly what she used for this pic from her boring ass trip to corfu 🤷‍♀️

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
One day someone will steal her camera the way she places it on the ground while she pretends she's walking the dogs and there's no way in hell she'll be able to catch them !!
I definitely would steal it and see what tit she's filmed lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
depop.png

Why does she do herself dirty like this? I know it's only depop what went through her head when she picked this picture. If this came up on my feed i'd piss myself. Stunnin

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
She never listens to anyone. Demi cannot take criticism at all so even if you say something to help she bites your head off. Her attitude towards her following is awful and I think everyone is getting sick of her copying other you tubers sick of the boring dribble and sick of the recycled crap she puts out. The ASMR isn't even good at all she but Demi thinks her following love love loves everything she posts. No Demi they do not! She is also tone deaf where ads are concerned. Why does she expect her following to pay money out when she would never buy anything she promotes herself. You then begin to see Demi only gives a crap about money and herself. She loves free stuff and never gives back. Even this giveaway crap she's doing is a scam because Demi has loads of fake accounts and also instead of doing a random generator she just shut her eyes and probably already had it stopped on a comment that she knew because she likes to sell everything at high prices on her depop.
I have just been catching up on thread 1 as I have a few hours on my hands and I'm so shocked 😂 it's bloody hilarious. I had seen other comments mentioning a "Amber" character but hadn't actually read what happened!
And I agree that she can't take any criticism but said on thread 1 that she would prefer people just to be upfront with her but how could they, they are met with sarcasm, their comments on stupid dancing videos on tik tok etc. I don't know what she posts on Instagram because I don't use it.

I think her followers (and hope) that they start to see what she's really like. It's disappointing vecause I will be honest, I used to enjoy her videos but like I've said it's just not the same anymore.
CONSTANT ads and the one recently that made me laugh was the Hello Fresh that Sean did. 5 minutes after that it was a food shopping haul 🙈
Me and my husband get hello fresh and sometimes gousto, we hardly have to buy anything from the supermarket.
So obviously they are being gifted it, paid but then must be throwing it away! Literally makes no sense to me.
I can remember one of her early videos and she was saying she would never promote anything that she didn't think was any good blah blah blah, but now I reckon she would flog her nan if she could.

Wellllllcccccoooonmmmmmeee! 🤣

Everything you’ve said is spot on! Especially re the ads - I don’t think she’d bother her arse with doing half of her uploads had they not contained an ad!

Id love to see more people joining us here - most of us point out a lot of Demis lies and contradictions that she never keeps track of in the majority of her videos. She promotes or says something one week and then it’s something completely different - whatever narrative suits whatever she’s trying to punt! 🙄 And this is the type of thing I want one time subscribers to see. She’s essentially conning her following.

One example of her contradictions…..social media is all filters, edits and angles yet it’s exactly what she used for this pic from her boring ass trip to corfu 🤷‍♀️
Thanks for having me! 😁
As I've said I don't think I will be the last of her following to discover this thread and see her money grabbing ways! Though I will be honest, I had never heard of Tattle until someone pointed me in the direction of Paul Breaches threads. It's only then I thought to myself "oh I wonder if Demi has one" and walllahhhh! Here I am 😂

Christ on a bike, not edited at all are they 🙄🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
The way she’s looking at that dog in that boomerang is SO BIZARRE. Especially considering she only ever gives Sean the stink eye. I have a dog who I love to absolute pieces but I don’t take boomerangs looking lovingly into their eyes cos I’m not a raging weirdo

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The way she’s looking at that dog in that boomerang is SO BIZARRE. Especially considering she only ever gives Sean the stink eye. I have a dog who I love to absolute pieces but I don’t take boomerangs looking lovingly into their eyes cos I’m not a raging weirdo
Your profile picture is stunning

• Haha
Reactions: 7
My puppy is 14 weeks, the thought of even snapping a selfie with her hasn’t crossed my mind yet, I do take photos of her a lot though. I love her to bits but I also don’t refer to her as my daughter 😂

Reactions: 5
I can remember one of her early videos and she was saying she would never promote anything that she didn't think was any good blah blah blah, but now I reckon she would flog her nan if she could.
I could remember this too so went back on old videos and this was in the description!
“CALL ME OUT ON IT” but if you dare to even politely disagree with her opinion you find yourself subject to a passive aggressive Instagram post 🤪 she has massively sold out and I can’t think of anything she’s advertised recently that she would buy off her own back!
65CCF71D-8F0E-4C09-9A39-A9C178DCD57D.png

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I could remember this too so went back on old videos and this was in the description!
“CALL ME OUT ON IT” but if you dare to even politely disagree with her opinion you find yourself subject to a passive aggressive Instagram post 🤪 she has massively sold out and I can’t think of anything she’s advertised recently that she would buy off her own back! View attachment 1680143
This makes me want to send that to her to see what she thinks? 😡

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.