Demi Donnelly #46 Stood up for a while, now needs a rest, physical activity gets her stressed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m am so late to the party but her calling a conker “conga” had me on the floor.Now I’ve got this song stuck in my head.

What I tune I just know our Demz would serve us with an absolute masterpiece of a choreography to this 💃🏻

Tune 👏👏👏👏

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m am so late to the party but her calling a conker “conga” had me on the floor.Now I’ve got this song stuck in my head.

What I tune I just know our Demz would serve us with an absolute masterpiece of a choreography to this 💃🏻

Come on Demi you read on here why don't you do a reel doing the conga

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She now can’t say she’s done X amount of weekly vlogs in a row because she’s missed Sundays upload.

i wonder if she uploads to a playlist so her management can check it before it’s uploaded publicly. If so, this says more about the management than her - it means the shite she puts out is actually agreed by another person

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
She now can’t say she’s done X amount of weekly vlogs in a row because she’s missed Sundays upload.

i wonder if she uploads to a playlist so her management can check it before it’s uploaded publicly. If so, this says more about the management than her - it means the shite she puts out is actually agreed by another person
If that's true then the fact she needs to be managed that much really shows how pathetic she is.

Demi in all her green glory lol

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her two videos this week could have been put into the vlog, they seemed more like something that would be in it. Maybe she wasn’t assed doing two actual videos so split up her vlog hence it being tit lol

Her two videos this week could have been put into the vlog, they seemed more like something that would be in it. Maybe she wasn’t assed doing two actual videos so split up her vlog hence it being tit lol
All her videos are just crap anyway.

• Heart
Haven’t watched the video yet but seen the thumbnail “he’s a hoarder” “she’s not”
I’ve never known anyone to buy as much tat as her!! every time she fillums in her office it’s full to the brim with shite 🤣🤣 she just loves to shade him at every given opportunity it’s horrible
I haven’t not been here in so long, she’s been so boring

But about this video. How can she say Sean’s a hoarder and not her haha she’s literally buys so much crap and fast fashion. She is so consumed by consumerism. Maybe Sean holds onto things because he buys certain brands of clothing for example that are good quality and just keeps them. I hate the excuse of being a influencer, if you had a personality you won’t need to buy so much crap to make content.

Reactions: 8
And she even said in the midweek video that she done a separate haul of what she bought!! So she’s still gonna drag out this “autumnal” shite to yet another videyo

🤦🏻‍♀️ can she get any worse taping on sponges and open dog treats just to shake them 🤣. And she open the sponge with scissors she don't need them to open crisps 🤣

Reactions: 10
so random and why is it on the daily dose of us channel? She was supposed to be getting rid of that
Bet it's because the old videos on that channel still get watched and if you stop posting you don't get any payments for it.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.