Demi Donnelly #46 Stood up for a while, now needs a rest, physical activity gets her stressed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They look nothing like them. She is disgusting and I real con artist. I think that needs reporting to Depop because they aren't even correct and the price is extremely high.

I've reported her account as a scammer account
Was just going to say can her account not be reported

Reactions: 6
There is an ongoing debate around the ethics of reselling charity shop finds at inflated prices, particularly on depop. It's common. Arguably good business sense. The charity shop still gets their profit and stock rotation. But if she's selling items using false advertising that is a problem. I also think its poor form selling gifted items, most likely receiving a fee from the company and perhaps using affiliate links. That's dishonest. That's rinsing her subs several ways. Of course Demi won't care and has been getting away with it for years.

Reactions: 19
There is an ongoing debate around the ethics of reselling charity shop finds at inflated prices, particularly on depop. It's common. Arguably good business sense. The charity shop still gets their profit and stock rotation. But if she's selling items using false advertising that is a problem. I also think its poor form selling gifted items, most likely receiving a fee from the company and perhaps using affiliate links. That's dishonest. That's rinsing her subs several ways. Of course Demi won't care and has been getting away with it for years.
why cant she do a giveaway with the items shes gifted but doesn't want? shes just so greedy and money hungry that she cant do anything charitable.
also when shes trying to get her engagement up on youtube she always promises a giveaway, but i never see a winner announced.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
why cant she do a giveaway with the items shes gifted but doesn't want? shes just so greedy and money hungry that she cant do anything charitable.
also when shes trying to get her engagement up on youtube she always promises a giveaway, but i never see a winner announced.
Because Demi doesn't respect or value her viewers, she has said as much when she visited tattle. She only sees them as a way to make money, she puts no effort into her content because she doesn't care.
Everything is about hoodwinking brands into believing she has interested subscribers who will buy their products, the fee she receives from those brands and the profits she will receive when she sells on their gifts.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
She basically has a scammer account. She falsely advertises everything she sells.

She said she messaged two on the other giveaway video but they never contacted her back. I think Demi lies to gain engagement because she knows it's rubbish.

Reactions: 9
She just can never look normal. She's either pulling a face or when she's not she's just strange. The upside mouth obviously doesn't help. She really has no redeeming qualities. Physically or mentally. Very unfortunate.

Reactions: 19
Oh god remember last year poor Nana seeing Demi in those halloween costumes that see through leopard one 🙈🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Finished watching the rest of the vlog… what kind of ‘vegan’ buys p Louise, morphe makeup, honey! And raves over being sent too faced 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
A video of a frog sent her vegan or something 🤔
Maybe she'd like to watch some videos of animal testing. I'm not vegan, I eat dairy and indeed little things like chickens that once ran around but I am conscious of cruelty free skincare and cosmetics because I really don't believe its necessary and yes I believe its cruel. How anyone can go on a vegan crusade and then ignore the total unnecessary suffering of animals is beyond me and repeatedly make excuses about using up products to prevent waste and phasing things out. Lies!

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.