Demi Donnelly #46 Stood up for a while, now needs a rest, physical activity gets her stressed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The part of the vlog when they’re sat in the pub is so depressing, just demi waffling to Sean while he stares into the distance, no eye contact, no banter, almost like a comedy sketch, if you know what I mean??

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Sean is that neighbor whenever you see them outside pottering around his arse crack is hanging out. My mams next door neighbor is one of these types of people however called Andy not Sean 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Why does she keep saying the exact same thing about the laundry liquid in every haul vid-yo, how she's struggling to find vegan and cruelty free laundry products, and then asks for recommendations? She buys a new bottle every week and they're always the tiny size ones too. 😫

Has she seriously never heard of smol products? It drives me mad.
I'm sure Jess was sent Smol cleaning stuff. Big D knows full well about them. Z listazz actresses should not be paying to wash their clothes 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm sure the reason why Sean hasn't lost any weight is because he has a cheeky takeaway whenever he can. I mean, I can't blame him. When you've been hard at work all day and your Housemate fiance cooks you that slop.

Also, the time-lapse of them in the pub. God that's a depressing insight into their relationship

Reactions: 17
One thing i actually respect is seans work ethic, he works all week then comes home and has to do most of the cleaning, stripping and decorating rooms on his own after demi makes a mess and sticks down tiles wrong and gets bored and leaves them, washes all the outside windows, cleans the garden and then she moans at him when he ruins her “ASMR” lighting of candles when no one asked for it…

Reactions: 44
Wow she's lost so much weight , wonder how she's done that 😏
The magic of editing. She may have lost some weight but I think she uses editing software

Have you noticed the only time Demi gets any real interaction on videos is when she's promising giveaways to people. I wonder if the people actually got their giveaways. It's doubtful though because Dems needs the cash and sells everything on her selling pages

Didn't she get these from the charity shop or boot sale? Look at how much she's charging though. That's really wrong right there! Talk about con artists!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
The magic of editing. She may have lost some weight but I think she uses editing software

Have you noticed the only time Demi gets any real interaction on videos is when she's promising giveaways to people. I wonder if the people actually got their giveaways. It's doubtful though because Dems needs the cash and sells everything on her selling pages

Didn't she get these from the charity shop or boot sale? Look at how much she's charging though. That's really wrong right there! Talk about con artists!
She’s was gonna give her dad the white one I’m sure!

Reactions: 14
How has nobody mentioned in the comment section that P Louise isn’t cruelty free 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
How has nobody mentioned in the comment section that P Louise isn’t cruelty free 😂
And morphe products aren't vegan either. So again she doesn't care because she never checks anything. I think most of her comments are just there to get the free stuff she's on about giving away

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.