Demi Donnelly #46 Stood up for a while, now needs a rest, physical activity gets her stressed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hate how she says ‘I’m dyslexic’ as an excuse for not being able to say brand names.
so am I - but if I don’t know how to pronounce something I Google it (you can listen to other people saying it this way!) and guess what? Then I know how to say it forever!!
that is literally how you learn new things!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
The magic of editing. She may have lost some weight but I think she uses editing software

Have you noticed the only time Demi gets any real interaction on videos is when she's promising giveaways to people. I wonder if the people actually got their giveaways. It's doubtful though because Dems needs the cash and sells everything on her selling pages

Didn't she get these from the charity shop or boot sale? Look at how much she's charging though. That's really wrong right there! Talk about con artists!
She pay 7.50 for it for her dad she say she earns 6k+ but as resell a top from charity shop I no some people buy and resell as a job. Less this one her side Hustle she talked about

Never worn yet there a pic of her init 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣. I feel like IV seen Sean in that north face coat to

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
She pay 7.50 for it for her dad she say she earns 6k+ but as resell a top from charity shop I no some people buy and resell as a job. Less this one her side Hustle she talked about

Never worn yet there a pic of her init 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣. I feel like IV seen Sean in that north face coat to
Definitely goes around cheap shops and then sells it all on at high prices. It's disgusting.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
I hate the way she says “I’m a dyslexic”

makes it sound like a slur.

Reactions: 11
Idk if this okay to ask here but has Jess split with her fella? I remember there being a man in her life.

Reactions: 1

New with tags but freshly washed before sending 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
New with tags but freshly washed before sending 🤣
Yh so she take tags off thn wash it n put bk one 🤣. Why don't so take her lazy arse back to shop or just stop buying to do huals I'm shore it's not good for environment also just seen the new outfit wetlook leggings n jumper under her bra 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
She’s a total numpty and con artist (as @BinglyBong says!). So she’s selling these boots for £35, that she apparently bought for £65 on Very. They’re not even the same bloody boots! Check out the difference in the soles. So she’s seen a pair on Very and thought - oooh let’s make some money off these cheap ones I got for free from Shein. She’s beyond stupid and is a total joke. If you’re reading this Demi - you’re a bottom feeder.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
She’s a total numpty and con artist (as @BinglyBong says!). So she’s selling these boots for £35, that she apparently bought for £65 on Very. They’re not even the same bloody boots! Check out the difference in the soles. So she’s seen a pair on Very and thought - oooh let’s make some money off these cheap ones I got for free from Shein. She’s beyond stupid and is a total joke. If you’re reading this Demi - you’re a bottom feeder.
Good spotting!

I can’t get why she would do this but then spend a fortune of tat for the house??

Reactions: 11
They look nothing like them. She is disgusting and I real con artist. I think that needs reporting to Depop because they aren't even correct and the price is extremely high.

I've reported her account as a scammer account

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.