Demi Donnelly #46 Stood up for a while, now needs a rest, physical activity gets her stressed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg the clean video were a hoover. N mop and spray that form tit about I'm sure your not supposed to use it were animal lie and that tablet thing she put down loo your not supposed to touch them her content is getin worse and scrap book dont get me wrong I like doin them but I thought was ment day out or holiday special thing not just random cuttings n tape were photos leaflets were they been tickets napkin from new place that tryed on travel ( only if logo on ).
She just stuck washie tape n post card with faw sticker how is that a memory mayb if pic was her dogs not random one
Yeah and she was ripping up a book to stick in it too 😣 I thought she was gonna scrapbook her achievements not just make a kids school project 😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is scrapbooking supposed to be a form of therapy for her? I don't get it. She's a strange girl isn't she?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Now she's bought a bloody sticker book.

I genuinely think she is developmentally stunted. She doesn't seem to have grown out of being a child. She clearly has no idea how to run a house or conduct herself as an adult. Sad really.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Now she's bought a bloody sticker book.

I genuinely think she is developmentally stunted. She doesn't seem to have grown out of being a child. She clearly has no idea how to run a house or conduct herself as an adult. Sad really.
I find it bizarre how they keep going on about what a struggle it was when they first bought their house. Surely getting your own place and moving in together should be the honeymoon period of homeowning 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I reckon nice shap fanny man would love to see big D feature in an adult sticker book.

It would be a big sticker mind. Maybe more like a vinyl wrap suitable for a double decker buss.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I don’t really understand the point in her new video
‘the happiest she’s ever been’ nonsense once again 🤣

not sure why I wasted my time listening to that drivel

yeahhh I’m sure she really cleans the house an hour a day 😂 If that’s the case then why is it always a tip? And a Bath/shower a day.. nah hunnybun we all know you stink 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It's that time of year where she is putting out videos to get people feeling sorry for her. She does it every year it seems

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Literally just talked about washing herself and getting her nails done lol

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Always had friends hahaha bless her.

She always does these poor me videos, it's boring. How stupid people must be to fall for it!!

What a self obsessed narcissistic bleep she is!

Drastically changed her life? How? Got over an illness? Got through a tragedy? Had kids? Completed higher education? Career change?

No……she gets her fat arse in the shower everyday, piles loads of tit on her face and hair, gets her nails done and does weekly shops

Get in the bleeping bin. And if I could even be arsed, I could go and find clips from videos or insta posts where she is going on about how happy she is and not a single inclination of a “deep depression”

She uses mental health for sympathy constantly and it’s sickening

• Heart
Reactions: 32
What a self obsessed narcissistic bleep she is!

Drastically changed her life? How? Got over an illness? Got through a tragedy? Had kids? Completed higher education? Career change?

No……she gets her fat arse in the shower everyday, piles loads of tit on her face and hair, gets her nails done and does weekly shops

Get in the bleeping bin. And if I could even be arsed, I could go and find clips from videos or insta posts where she is going on about how happy she is and not a single inclination of a “deep depression”

She uses mental health for sympathy constantly and it’s sickening
right? it sounds ridiculous!

I know those tasks can be impossible for someone that is actually struggling with their mental health but I don't believe that she ever was. Its just a card she plays whenever she's too lazy to get anything done. She's really is just lazy. She's gone on about being the happiest she's ever been with her life somany times the last 2 years since the house + 'pups'.

Earlier this year I realised I hit the age where I should be taking better care of my skin and started a daily + nightly routine but do I feel like my life drastically changed?? no 😂 its just called living life and getting on with things lol.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.