Demi Donnelly #43 Food, flaps and shaking her baps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's quite something when your whole existence revolves around food but there are loads of people like that. Demi hasn't much else to distract her and she's made the food thing into content so 🤷‍♀️ it also seems to be how her and Sean bond and spend quality time together. Really can't see a big change of lifestyle with that mindset. It's obvious she's always been a food person, there's emotional stuff going on for sure.

Reactions: 9
I am also sure that second video was one she posted before. She is a cheeky cow!

Reactions: 4
She can't even do a dance how she gunna do the acting she says she doing 🤨. And her up at 7 I'm morning and why Jess saying over again I find it wired a grown woman has to have people over well Sean's at work

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.