Demi Donnelly #44 get off my screen you munta

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcoooooome hunnybuns!

well done to @LJMxox

demi has gone international…well when I say international I mean all the way across the sea to Ayeland to see the fam.

anyone want to recap?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
OK so I've just watched the vid-yo
I'm confused, was this a blog about her family and surprising them or a vlog about yet another supermarket and the crap she bought?
She could of done so much more with it.
its like all she really does care about is food and shops. Majority of her emotions were fake and just for the camera. She could of spoke more about the family she was visiting instead of the packaging on bread, vegan shite and car parks.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Love how she went to Ayeland and did pretty much everything alone… crying in a SPAR car park alone. Her parking as well- absolutely atrocious. Not even her only family want to spend time with her and I bet Sean and the pups were bleeping ecstatic 🤩

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I wonder what the deal is with her Dad’s bio Dad if Bill was a step-parent. Must be no relationship as I’ve never noticed her talk about him

Reactions: 5
Weird that only now she started calling him Bill
There’s a video from two years ago where she talks about his passing and she calls him Bill quite a lot in that video as well. It’s just strange to me. I have (or rather had) a step grandad, who sadly passed away early this year, but he married into my family long before I was even born and I’d always referred to him as grandpa, never called him by his first name. He wasn’t blood but I bloody loved him. Just seems so strange to me that she says she had this really close bond with Bill but refers to him on a first name basis instead of calling him grandpa.

Reactions: 10
I guess everyone is different then? The man my grandma married we’ve always called him by his first name

don’t like defending Demi but I dont think it’s that weird that she calls him Bill ?

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Love how she went to Ayeland and did pretty much everything alone… crying in a SPAR car park alone. Her parking as well- absolutely atrocious. Not even her only family want to spend time with her and I bet Sean and the pups were bleeping ecstatic 🤩
Evidence of her shite parking.

remember the car park incident last year, when she was “threatened”. Another thing to add to the list of why big d is a crappy driver. No wonder daphne is dead #RIPDaphne

The spar is more modern than she remembers. Aye cos the last time you was in IRLEAND was 10 years ago, of course it’s more modern

Reactions: 20
why is she carrying on like we live in a 3rd world country and are 50 years behind mainland England🤣🤣 when she walked into the spar and said it was much more modern, I'd like to think so Demi love we don't live in the fuckin 1990s anymore 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Whoever said her ayeland video was like a gcse project, you were spot on!! And what was with that social media voice over 🤣

Ps

Social media

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Right lads this spelling of Ireland is bugging the shite outta me!!! Demi you're thick!!!! "IRLEAND"🤬 wouldn't mind she had time to edit it!!!

Ps can you tell I'm Irish 🤣😅😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 16
How many times did she say social media!!??
Considering that's a voice-over how did she not realise how much she kept saying it. She needs a dictionary so she can learn to string a sentence together without repeating everything constantly.

Also the amount of ads of that video was ridiculous.

Reactions: 9
How can she not see the spelling mistake???!! So annoying when that’s her job!

Reactions: 6
What annoys me most about her is the fact she gets so many opportunities to show us how good these places are but she just doesn’t. This Ireland vlog could of been amazing. She had ample opportunity in that Ireland vlog to show us how lush the country is and particularly the local area but all we saw was a chemist, a spar and some random gift shop then a “haul” of the tat she bought. It’s mind numbing. It honestly baffles me, I’ve said it before and I’ll keep saying it, I am genuinely at a loss as to why she thinks her content is good 😩.

Also, why did nobody go out with her? 💀 if I went somewhere regularly as a child and got the chance to revisit as an adult I would love for someone to come along with me so we can reminisce together but it was just her and her camera.

Remember when she said she’d stopped seeing things as “just for content”? That is what that entire vlog was, purely for content. There was nothing genuine about it.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.