Demi Donnelly #43 Food, flaps and shaking her baps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What did Anastasia do?
Posted a “challenge” video eating the cheapest food in asda. She can sugarcoat it all she wants she didn’t do it to be informative she did it as a challenge. Because anyone who follows this girl knows she doesn’t cook, and is off on a plan every day of the week

Reactions: 8
Okay but why is Demi so obsessed with everything having protein at the moment ?

and surely with all the crap she’s buying with protein in it if she eats it all surely she’s just going to put on more weight???

Reactions: 8
Actually hunnybun she’s literally never heard that some people have no choice but to eat Asda own range food! I think you’re just jealous tbh x
Alright ffs you got me. Im jealous because I have to eat crappy Aldi food 😭😭🤣x

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I had the vlog opened in another tab so I’m watching it now and Jesus Christ, you lot were not exxagerating 😂 I'll start off by saying that I actually like that she’s tried to put a bit more effort into the editing this time but it's just soooo poorly executed! It’s so awkward!! She makes it sound like her family went to do some volunteer work in a third-world country while she was a kid! Also, it’s really not that rural at all!

Few thoughts as I watch the vid-yo.
- Why did she go to hug Margaret first? Just let your grandma go first, that's the big surprise, not you!!
- Stop talking about not having any wifi for God’s sake! You’re visiting an old lady in a small town, just use your data or shush!
- The supermarket 😭 😭 Like I get being excited by supermarkets because I do love going to supermarkets abroad and see what they have (thrilling, I know!) but it’s bloody Ireland! So much of it looked like your regular Morrisons! And don’t get me started on the amount of food she bought for THREE days!
- Her breakfast :sick::sick: big portion of granola, strawberries, milk, AND a yoghurt?
- I do get the being emotional in random places because grieving is tit and hard and random things remind of my nan and make me emotional too so I get it. But the whole SPAR segment comes across as completely disingenuous. "He used to always come through that carpark there" *points at the only freaking entrance to the carpark*. The fact that she keeps calling him Bill makes it quite comical as well. I can't tell whether she was actually somewhat sincere or if she's just trying to cash in on the fact that the majority of her subscribers will have lost a grandparent or a family member *emotional*
- I thought the voiceover on social media while she's stranded on the rocks was funny but then she gifted us with the sped-up video of her eating 🤣🤣🤣 Like a bulldog chewing on a wasp.
- "Embryolis-sis"
- She looks so annoyed at her gran and Margaret talking in the background of her tit haul 🤣 Not so loving and *emotional* are you now?

ETA: I think it's really poor taste to go and buy the cheapest range in Asda for content.
It's all some people can afford at the moment, leave it in the store for them to buy, Miss £6k a month who spends €70 on a food shop for 3 freaking days! I would understand if a famous chef or a cooking channel bought some of these items to give ideas on how to get the most for your money or how to have somewhat varied and nutritious meals out of very basic items... But it's Demi. Her food looks gross and she doesn't know what a healthy meal looks like!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Posted a video about eating the cheapest food in the supermarket for 24 hours. They can sugar coat it any way they want about how it’s real life for some people, but when they’re sitting on the kind of money they have where they won’t struggle to buy food in or pay for their gas/electric it’s insulting as duck.
PREACH.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She’s absolutely tone deaf, can just imagine her & “I only shop at M&S” turning their nose up at the Asda range. But remember when she said she can’t get her head around other peoples opinions & if they’re different to her they’re wrong, so no point trying to educate the pig.

Reactions: 10
The fact she is trying to make money off it is so disgusting. The world is in a massive crisis with bills going up left and right, and she is there taking the piss out of people who have to shop on a budget to feed their kids. All the while she gets free tit and gobbles down takeaway after takeaway and promotes mattresses that could cost someone half their wage. She is a joke! I really hope she ends up with nothing and has to live on barely anything because she will see how hard it is for people. She is a lazy good for nothing waste of space.

Reactions: 13
That part of the flog when she drove to the house to reminisce, and there was a caravan in the garden, well can you imagine seeing Big D aka Chucky in the wild through the bushes. Surprised no one called the Garda.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That part of the flog when she drove to the house to reminisce, and there was a caravan in the garden, well can you imagine seeing Big D aka Chucky in the wild through the bushes. Surprised no one called the Garda.
That weird abandoned house where she said she used to speak to her invisible friends was bleeping creepy as well. Like she wasn’t exactly a young child 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hope she gets backlash like Anastasia Kingsnorth did
IV just screen shot this to say just that it's not a trend or challenge it's people lifes there loads of tiktok about it and IV seen on were all this influence are buying up the smart price to see what it's all about yes by all means buy and try but not just for content

Reactions: 4
Is this the grandad that died in centre parks? She talks about worst experience of her life, I’ve had step grandfather in my life and when he passed I was 15 I was upset but wasn’t devastated
I don’t think it was that he died exactly that was traumatic it was more that they went on holiday as a family of … and came home one person less. To be fair to her losing someone so suddenly on a family holiday does sound horrific

Reactions: 7
she was FUMING when her grandma and margaret was daring to even talk during her ‘haul’ . god knows how she was dragged up cause she’s a spoilt little cow. gives me flashbacks of when she cut the clip right before she probably belted one of the dogs 😂

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.