Demi Donnelly #43 Food, flaps and shaking her baps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Big D has put on her insta story about testing the asda essentials range. I am so sick of 'influencers' using this for content and ultimately making money when this is reality for so many people (including myself). So out of touch with reality and privileged

Reactions: 14
I had the vlog opened in another tab so I’m watching it now and Jesus Christ, you lot were not exxagerating 😂 I'll start off by saying that I actually like that she’s tried to put a bit more effort into the editing this time but it's just soooo poorly executed! It’s so awkward!! She makes it sound like her family went to do some volunteer work in a third-world country while she was a kid! Also, it’s really not that rural at all!

Few thoughts as I watch the vid-yo.
- Why did she go to hug Margaret first? Just let your grandma go first, that's the big surprise, not you!!
- Stop talking about not having any wifi for God’s sake! You’re visiting an old lady in a small town, just use your data or shush!
- The supermarket 😭 😭 Like I get being excited by supermarkets because I do love going to supermarkets abroad and see what they have (thrilling, I know!) but it’s bloody Ireland! So much of it looked like your regular Morrisons! And don’t get me started on the amount of food she bought for THREE days!
- Her breakfast :sick::sick: big portion of granola, strawberries, milk, AND a yoghurt?
- I do get the being emotional in random places because grieving is tit and hard and random things remind of my nan and make me emotional too so I get it. But the whole SPAR segment comes across as completely disingenuous. "He used to always come through that carpark there" *points at the only freaking entrance to the carpark*. The fact that she keeps calling him Bill makes it quite comical as well. I can't tell whether she was actually somewhat sincere or if she's just trying to cash in on the fact that the majority of her subscribers will have lost a grandparent or a family member *emotional*
- I thought the voiceover on social media while she's stranded on the rocks was funny but then she gifted us with the sped-up video of her eating 🤣🤣🤣 Like a bulldog chewing on a wasp.
- "Embryolis-sis"
- She looks so annoyed at her gran and Margaret talking in the background of her tit haul 🤣 Not so loving and *emotional* are you now?

ETA: I think it's really poor taste to go and buy the cheapest range in Asda for content.
It's all some people can afford at the moment, leave it in the store for them to buy, Miss £6k a month who spends €70 on a food shop for 3 freaking days! I would understand if a famous chef or a cooking channel bought some of these items to give ideas on how to get the most for your money or how to have somewhat varied and nutritious meals out of very basic items... But it's Demi. Her food looks gross and she doesn't know what a healthy meal looks like!
€70 on food for three days 😭 what on earth is she buying?! I've just spent £60 on a weekly shop for a family of 4 in asda.. without using the new cheap range!! It's bizarre how much food she actually buys for one person for someone who's trying to better themselves.. i wonder how much of it actually gets consumed or thrown in the bin.

Reactions: 6
Can someone take a clear photo of Demis story saying about her making a video about the Asda food? (I’m blocked 😂)

Thanks!

Reactions: 1
So what's happening with the Ireland video? Is she ever gunna upload this oh so special vid lol. I watched it when it was in that playlist, a pile of shite.

Highlight for me was her sat on a rock eating a sarnie. girl can't go 10 mins without food

• Haha
Reactions: 13
€70 on food for three days 😭 what on earth is she buying?! I've just spent £60 on a weekly shop for a family of 4 in asda.. without using the new cheap range!! It's bizarre how much food she actually buys for one person for someone who's trying to better themselves.. i wonder how much of it actually gets consumed or thrown in the bin.
That I remember, two different bags of crisps, hummus, pitta bread to have with hummus as a snack (like the crisps weren't enough 😅) , vegan sausages, vegan bacon, three chocolate bars to have on the go, fruit, cereal, yoghurt, pasta sauce, vegan cheese, some sort of potato cake 😂 In her defense, she did say that she bought too much.
Breakfast aside (granola + strawberry + vegan milk + vegan yoghurt all mixed together), all she bought was snacks really! Nothing to make a proper meal. The woman is allegedly (I don't believe she is) plant based, yet all she buys is processed branded junk. She shops like a 15-year-old that has been left at home for the weekend on their own for the first time!

Reactions: 8
100% those non vegan bacon bites she bought in ireland were for her , I don't believe for one second the bs about it being a tradition to buy her gran some 😏

• Heart
Reactions: 8
100% those non vegan bacon bites she bought in ireland were for her , I don't believe for one second the bs about it being a tradition to buy her gran some 😏
She secretly eats McDonalds burgers we all know. I wish we could see this, someone send us some pictures.

• Haha
Howling at this as well , she defo scoffed the full bag 🐷

Reactions: 4
the fact that they both earn money, you'd think they'd be enjoying their lives, travelling, making memories. They can't go anywhere without 'the pups', and when they do they just complain!! Do they do ANYTHING nice together apart from drinking at the local pub, like seriously?! They must have the most boring long term relationship I've ever seen

Reactions: 10
the fact that they both earn money, you'd think they'd be enjoying their lives, travelling, making memories. They can't go anywhere without 'the pups', and when they do they just complain!! Do they do ANYTHING nice together apart from drinking at the local pub, like seriously?! They must have the most boring long term relationship I've ever seen
They just eat when they go away, imagine driving six hours to just eat in a pub. Just bloody idiots the pair of them.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.