Demi Donnelly #43 Food, flaps and shaking her baps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Funny because I have read Princess Polly isn't sustainable and could do more to be sustainable. Definitely wouldn't shop with them. She's trying to go down this route but in reality she'd never buy anything from them herself. Nothing fits her. Total scam

Reactions: 15
RE The Princess Polly haul ...

1. The racer tops don't fit her right (even though she keeps saying they do), they're gaping at the side and don't fall nicely on her body. The quality of them doesn't seem any different to pieces I have purchased in mid price range stores.

2. The jewellery is overpriced and tacky. You could get the same thing from a small british company on etsy, no doubt.

3. Ordering 'cheap' clothing from America is NOT sustainable. It's not even anything special that you couldnt get from a small company much closer to home. I could understand custom pieces, or supporting a small company but .... come on.

4. The red top with the black skirt looks like she's wearing an attempt at a slutty office worker halloween costume.

5. STOP TUCKING THINGS INTO YOUR BRA!!!!!!!! IT LOOKS STUPID!!!!!!!!!

6. Theres a 20% discount code, but you have to pay 20% VAT on top of your purchases at the checkout so you're not really saving anything?

7. The trousers look like the type of thing I wear ... hope I look nothing like that.

8. She said PP emailed her about a collab and she replied saying "sorry, Im plus sized" to which they linked her their plus size section. Would you not have looked at that first yourself?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Why would anyone buy basic tops and trousers from America when you could get the same thing from any other shop on the high street. If anyone is rushing off to shop there it just shows the stupidity of her viewers.

And talking of stupidity her vocabulary is so limited! “Really really” is the new London because she has no intellect to use other words to emphasise something. She probably said “really” about 200 times.

Reactions: 20
Why would anyone buy basic tops and trousers from America when you could get the same thing from any other shop on the high street. If anyone is rushing off to shop there it just shows the stupidity of her viewers.

And talking of stupidity her vocabulary is so limited! “Really really” is the new London because she has no intellect to use other words to emphasise something. She probably said “really” about 200 times.
"Detailing" too. It infuriates me when she refers to things as detailing. Like ... the green earrings have "green detailing". Shut up!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
RE The Princess Polly haul ...

1. The racer tops don't fit her right (even though she keeps saying they do), they're gaping at the side and don't fall nicely on her body. The quality of them doesn't seem any different to pieces I have purchased in mid price range stores.

2. The jewellery is overpriced and tacky. You could get the same thing from a small british company on etsy, no doubt.

3. Ordering 'cheap' clothing from America is NOT sustainable. It's not even anything special that you couldnt get from a small company much closer to home. I could understand custom pieces, or supporting a small company but .... come on.

4. The red top with the black skirt looks like she's wearing an attempt at a slutty office worker halloween costume.

5. STOP TUCKING THINGS INTO YOUR BRA!!!!!!!! IT LOOKS STUPID!!!!!!!!!

6. Theres a 20% discount code, but you have to pay 20% VAT on top of your purchases at the checkout so you're not really saving anything?

7. The trousers look like the type of thing I wear ... hope I look nothing like that.

8. She said PP emailed her about a collab and she replied saying "sorry, Im plus sized" to which they linked her their plus size section. Would you not have looked at that first yourself?
Not to mention the shipping costs on top of all of that. She must think people are that thick that they would run out and buy anything from them. Even her comments support the fact that people think the brand is crap.

Reactions: 8
Everything is too small

She’s on her way to getting crane lifted from that stinking office

Reactions: 7
Her choice of necklace just emphasises her many chins and gives the illusion she has even more than the Five Golden Chins already hanging there
She looks like a cheap Pat Butcher! Really chavvy and all those clothes will end up being sold

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.