Demi Donnelly #40 Notorious P.I.G.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😭 that looks so bloody uncomfortable
How the duck can she look at her dogs everyday and not see their bleeping nails are to long!! Also shows they don’t get walked that much as they would get a little shorter as road and pavements act as a little nail file😡

Reactions: 13
In regards to the dogs nails I have a chihuahua whose nails grow at the speed of bloody light and cant be cut that often as the blood line inside doesnt seem to be going down any further. She was a rescue and her nails were really long when we got her. In all honesty having hers from puppies she shouldnt have had this problem with them. But after letting them grow so long the blood line in them will be much longer than it should be, I just hope she takes them to get the cut properly as if you cut the blood line it causes them a lot of pain.

Reactions: 4
Don't our Dems moan when Sean buys her something she has to share yet she for her dad one of the studio experiences just go she can sing again 🤦🏻‍♀️ o her dad sing just as bad o my ears feel sorry for the guy who as to Makin then sound better

Filming day with Jess geting a eating one no suprise.there and a clothes ASOS as she say she need to do a return from the film.
Her grands gifts clothes and trip to a farm cafe were she can share her gift is she going to depop the clothes like did Sean's 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What baffles me about her is she has so many opportunities to vlog decent content but she just doesn’t, it’s always just her sat in her house showing us what tat she’s bought or her eating. No sign of Aye this week on the weekly vlog either 🤔

Reactions: 10
how is this her job 😂
she was like i just need to get a new memory card cause this is full

cuts straight to end card and the vlog is over 😂

half the video was about her grans 80th and she stopped filming before anyone even got there and she just shoves all this tit together and thinks it’ll do

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.