Demi Donnelly #40 Notorious P.I.G.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hiya everyone, I just saw the beginning of the jess video Q&A Look I'm not even bitching, this is from the heart, this pair of ego trippers really do think they are famous or something. It's at the point of embarassing. I had to pop outside and inhale some fresh air and breathe in the realness of the universe.
It's almost sad how they rate their level of importance, condescending and demeaning. Their knowledge is limited, demi's is duck all and jess has an ego to match. Giant pair of blobs crushing the bed, only decent thing was the cat.

They cling onto those nodding dog viewers like a lifeboat from the Titanic, sucking the very life out of them.
I'll not stay for your Q&A thanks, nor for any of your top tips on life.

1652717186057.png

• Haha
Reactions: 23
That's BS. If that was true then did he get the sack? Plus they could've just taken it out of her pay.

Hiya everyone, I just saw the beginning of the jess video Q&A Look I'm not even bitching, this is from the heart, this pair of ego trippers really do think they are famous or something. It's at the point of embarassing. I had to pop outside and inhale some fresh air and breathe in the realness of the universe.
It's almost sad how they rate their level of importance, condescending and demeaning. Their knowledge is limited, demi's is duck all and jess has an ego to match. Giant pair of blobs crushing the bed, only decent thing was the cat.

They cling onto those nodding dog viewers like a lifeboat from the Titanic, sucking the very life out of them.
I'll not stay for your Q&Q thanks, nor for any of your top tips on life.

View attachment 1271314
Won't be long before Jess has a downfall haha. She's just as gross as Demi.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
That's BS. If that was true then did he get the sack? Plus they could've just taken it out of her pay.

Won't be long before Jess has a downfall haha. She's just as gross as Demi.
I reckon the truth is she bullied someone.

Reactions: 6
I reckon the truth is she bullied someone.
Well her bullying someone would not surprise me, they both look like a pair of bullies, like the ones in school who would knock you over if you got in their way or disagreed with them. I had to switch the video off, watching a big brown corduroy wearing tit pretending she is a nice person is not my thing.
One thing of praise for jess, she has the exact true angle of demi and her face and lips how they truly look. Giant bully man head, cleft man chin, receding hairline, cruel snarl mouth etc etc.

1652718061222.png
1652718087946.png

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I totally think there is more to her work story than she makes out. I am sure she was on some scheme or something like that. It wasn't an actual proper job. I just think that her work quality was utter rubbish. She was a receptionist, so maybe her attitude on the phone was bad, her English is crap so don't know how she got that type of job.

Also Jess removed Shrek's comment! Bet Demi has spun her a yarn on that one.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I totally think there is more to her work story than she makes out. I am sure she was on some scheme or something like that. It wasn't an actual proper job. I just think that her work quality was utter rubbish. She was a receptionist, so maybe her attitude on the phone was bad, her English is crap so don't know how she got that type of job.

Also Jess removed Shrek's comment! Bet Demi has spun her a yarn on that one.
I agree with you, it also takes empathy, compassion, understanding and an IQ of more than 12 to work well with others. In a way demi is truly suited to her full time "job" ..her words not mine.....my assessment of her "job" is lazing around, pretending to be a model and basically on the special needs spectrum of limited capability to understand or stay in tune with anyone on this planet for longer than a minute. Jumping up and down on tiktok, filaming content days outside peoples homes and stuffing your big fat greedy face on free food at events, food that could go to people working real jobs but still struggling to survive and children in need
I did note that demi subconsciously admit why she was friends with jess. ...cause she could invite jess to events and jess could invite her....thats the crux, big fat freebie agenda.

Reactions: 10
Anyone remember when she started out on YouTube and filmed her try-on hauls in her workplace bathroom? I reckon they were getting annoyed with her filming for her YouTube channel during work hours and that's why they were going to sack her. 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Anyone remember when she started out on YouTube and filmed her try-on hauls in her workplace bathroom? I reckon they were getting annoyed with her filming for her YouTube channel during work hours and that's why they were going to sack her. 🤷‍♀️
Yes that actually might be the problem

I agree with you, it also takes empathy, compassion, understanding and an IQ of more than 12 to work well with others. In a way demi is truly suited to her full time "job" ..her words not mine.....my assessment of her "job" is lazing around, pretending to be a model and basically on the special needs spectrum of limited capability to understand or stay in tune with anyone on this planet for longer than a minute. Jumping up and down on tiktok, filaming content days outside peoples homes and stuffing your big fat greedy face on free food at events, food that could go to people working real jobs but still struggling to survive and children in need
I did note that demi subconsciously admit why she was friends with jess. ...cause she could invite jess to events and jess could invite her....thats the crux, big fat freebie agenda.
i definitely agree that they are both only after freebies. Both lazy witches

Yes that actually might be the problem
It's pure speculation on my part obviously but they might've asked her to stop and focus on her job or they'd sack her. Not sure what the rules are in the UK, I live somewhere else in Europe. Here, you are allowed to have a second income/job, but you have to let your boss know and it cannot interfere with work hours of your main job. The fact she was filming in her old workplace's bathroom kind of makes the one job interfere with the other if that makes sense. She knew YouTube was easy money for her then so probably decided to quit before they could sack her and use her YouTube money as her main income.

I'll not stay for your Q&A thanks, nor for any of your top tips on life.

View attachment 1271314
Couldn’t of put it better myself 👏👏

Also, wasn’t she saying she was a size 18 not so long ago?? Now she’s showing size 20 clothes… on a budget of course. Our ✨sustainable✨ queen. Can’t be smashing it out that much at the gym.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Well her bullying someone would not surprise me, they both look like a pair of bullies, like the ones in school who would knock you over if you got in their way or disagreed with them. I had to switch the video off, watching a big brown corduroy wearing tit pretending she is a nice person is not my thing.
One thing of praise for jess, she has the exact true angle of demi and her face and lips how they truly look. Giant bully man head, cleft man chin, receding hairline, cruel snarl mouth etc etc.

View attachment 1271334View attachment 1271336
she's her dad in a wig.

how badly edited is this video :unsure:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Has anyone seen her reel on Instagram, she’s showcasing 4 outfits but just walking past the camera staring at the floor every time. It’s hilarious shows how awkward she is in person. But she’s paired it with music that shows she thinks she’s the bees knees. Deluded doesn’t even cover it hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Watch without giving views
Cheers, she has no idea how to dress. Makes herself look bigger

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Has anyone seen her reel on Instagram, she’s showcasing 4 outfits but just walking past the camera staring at the floor every time. It’s hilarious shows how awkward she is in person. But she’s paired it with music that shows she thinks she’s the bees knees. Deluded doesn’t even cover it hahaha
I was proper laughing to myself when I saw it 😂😂 why does she look so awkward 😂😂😂

Reactions: 9
It's pure speculation on my part obviously but they might've asked her to stop and focus on her job or they'd sack her. Not sure what the rules are in the UK, I live somewhere else in Europe. Here, you are allowed to have a second income/job, but you have to let your boss know and it cannot interfere with work hours of your main job. The fact she was filming in her old workplace's bathroom kind of makes the one job interfere with the other if that makes sense. She knew YouTube was easy money for her then so probably decided to quit before they could sack her and use her YouTube money as her main income.
I am sure you can't film in places like that. She worked for the council so maybe that's what she got into trouble for

Walking like her spine is made of jelly

• Haha
Reactions: 10
In older videos she’s always made out that she made the ‘courageous’ move to quit her full time job to peruse YouTube, when in actual fact she had no choice to quit or face the sack 😂 also I work for a local authority and sackings are rare and usually for really serious issues

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She said in that reply that her boss tried to say she hadn't been working as she was on flexi time.

If she was trying stuff on in the bathroom, bet her boss was like "oh you were taking an extra long lunch, you can work an extra hour later then" and she didn't.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.