Demi Donnelly #40 Notorious P.I.G.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First time commenting but I just had to after watching the latest video…

When emptying the bin in the bathroom sean laughs and goes ‘you not recycling these’ and she really quietly said no and he laughed and said what and she had to answer him again

She is definitely fuming for him calling her out about not actually recycling only that once after someone outed her on here😂

Anyway back to just watching this thread👏🏻😂

Reactions: 17
What is the story on Instagram about looks cringe. Her cousin don't no what to do and looks awkward demi grab her drink and cheers with her's like wtf

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Isn’t her cousin underage? (Obviously I know everyone underage drinks but doesn’t mean I’d post it online to her 90k followers…

Reactions: 1
Yawn… thought beluga was supposed to be a social media influencer sensation hasn’t posted any profitable content in over a month… she must be getting buttons! 😴 I wonder if she’s having to consider working in the real world now, she is going downhill fast 💨

Reactions: 6
Content idea for Demi - She should hire a professional personal stylist for the day. Would be a fun video to watch and she might end up buying something that doesn't make her look middle-aged.

Reactions: 6
Yawn… thought beluga was supposed to be a social media influencer sensation hasn’t posted any profitable content in over a month… she must be getting buttons! 😴 I wonder if she’s having to consider working in the real world now, she is going downhill fast 💨
I hope iwoot has stopped working with her because why should she be given free tit and then sell it on depop for high prices

The thing is, Demi thinks she’s some successful influencer (narc) because she got a load of followers off the back of exposing Chris Ingham and then jumping on trends, so she had about a year of success and good pay, but she built her whole platform the wrong way, she made it unsustainable for herself from the get go.. now she can’t be bothered to jump on trends or keep up her fake online chirpy persona like she used to she’s failing big time… no one wants to watch a mundane Geordies week, especially one who is so massively unhealthy, unhappy and bitter. She is deluded, unsuccessful and definitely needs to get on indeed lol

• Heart
Reactions: 15
New 'juicy' Q&A with Demi - video on Slice of Jess channel.
Don’t even bother, the juicy questions are “how are you, would you move abroad, who’s older” it’s like watching paint dry.
Only interesting thing is Demi said she got sacked from her last job, or was about too before she handed in her notice…

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Don’t even bother, the juicy questions are “how are you, would you move abroad, who’s older” it’s like watching paint dry.
Only interesting thing is Demi said she got sacked from her last job, or was about too before she handed in her notice…
Wonder how many of Demi's following will watch the tit show

The thing is, Demi thinks she’s some successful influencer (narc) because she got a load of followers off the back of exposing Chris Ingham and then jumping on trends, so she had about a year of success and good pay, but she built her whole platform the wrong way, she made it unsustainable for herself from the get go.. now she can’t be bothered to jump on trends or keep up her fake online chirpy persona like she used to she’s failing big time… no one wants to watch a mundane Geordies week, especially one who is so massively unhealthy, unhappy and bitter. She is deluded, unsuccessful and definitely needs to get on indeed lol
How did I miss this?? She is the one who exposed Chris Ingham?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.