Demi Donnelly #40 Notorious P.I.G.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry guys, I know Ive not been on much since this morning, but this afternoon, my life changed drastically!! Instead of doing our usual shop at tesco we had to go to M&S!.
I'm sorry guys, im overwhelmed and quite frankly just "stunned".

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Is the new video a joke?! Just shows what a couple of entitled wanks they are! Doing a few mundane everyday tasks and making out it’s something out of the ordinary to the point they need to make a video of it! Hardly spectacular creative content! It always amazes me she actually gets paid for this tit!

Here’s a view of her massive fat arse

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Those boots will have so much traces of bacteria and dog tit and she washes them in the sink.

Is the new video a joke?! Just shows what a couple of entitled wanks they are! Doing a few mundane everyday tasks and making out it’s something out of the ordinary to the point they need to make a video of it! Hardly spectacular creative content! It always amazes me she actually gets paid for this tit!

Thats an obligatory shot for demi's fetish folk, thats why she hoists her leggings up high and tucks her top in, she likes to expose as much of her arse as possible for all the wankers.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Those boots will have so much traces of bacteria and dog tit and she washes them in the sink.

Thats an obligatory shot for demi's fetish folk, thats why she hoists her leggings up high and tucks her top in, she likes to expose as much of her arse as possible for all the wankers.
I think that Jess is also trying to appeal to fetishes as well. She's pretty boring to be honest.

Reactions: 4
I tried to give the new vlog a go via the link here instead of giving here any views.. but complete bore. Turned it off only as soon as they started doing anything 🤣

Why is this content?

Instead of watching some pig do chores I’ll go do my own lol

• Haha
Reactions: 15

She is beauty, she is grace, she'll pull her knickas out her of arse in front of your face.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
😂new vlog 29 second in way Sean laughs at demi when she says picking 3 job other don't do. He nose she hardly dose f all o wow she can't even tighten a screw is being loose for months 🤦🏻‍♀️ then when they show it it's literally hanging off and the joke about the handle god sake grow up sean getin payback making demi clean his shoes but why hell she put them in sink . Also geting him to do her thumb nail that her job he didn't make her wire a plug 🤷🏻‍♀️. And her cuting the grass o lord. And that office bin never been that empty and she don't recycle bathroom stuff as was bottle in bin 😳 is she that lazy not change her top going out with inside out 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
she’s absolutely bleeping disgusting. in her new vlog her and sean are making stupid innuendos about the door knob basically laughing about it being called the same word as nob (childish) and she goes maybe we should get a better one, a black one.

when is she going to shut her mouth
I’m confused at what you’re insinuating here in all honesty???? Like it was immature but who doesn’t love a good knob joke

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.