Demi Donnelly #40 Notorious P.I.G.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine that: Demi always blathering away about her five business but not being registered on Companies House
I don't think she understands the difference between streams of income and a business. She does YouTube and earns money from that, she does an ad for Insta and gets paid, she sells her freebies on depop and makes money from it. All while being represented by a manager, who does all the business negotiations. She isn't running multiple businesses. I think she thinks it's the same thing, but I doubt she can grasp the workload that comes with running a business, let alone five.

Reactions: 17
Imagine having that much in the bank and still being a beggy bleep?
Yep one thing I hate about influences get free theme park tickets hoilday they just tweet or @ next min they got there looking for

She’s not registered as a business on companies house unfortunately ☹
Ooo I didn't look really just seen that n thought It was interesting and thinking wounder if demi on it that would of been good as we see what she really makes 🤣

Reactions: 4
I also felt it was directly addressing us tattle trolls 🤣
She will have to someday 🤣🤣🤣

I don't think she understands the difference between streams of income and a business. She does YouTube and earns money from that, she does an ad for Insta and gets paid, she sells her freebies on depop and makes money from it. All while being represented by a manager, who does all the business negotiations. She isn't running multiple businesses. I think she thinks it's the same thing, but I doubt she can grasp the workload that comes with running a business, let alone five.
If she had a business I think it has to be registered on there. I don't think Demi has a clue what day it is most days. I also wonder how much tax she pays per tax year.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
demi and her dad gonna knock harry styles off number one spot me thinks!
"you're the devil in disguisseee, oh yess you are" lol
Very apt song title.

May I suggest carly simons "You're so vain" for jess.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Surprised Demi is not registered as a Ltd company by now considering she brags about how much she is earning. It would make sense for her to do that

Reactions: 8
I just can't with Demi's mate Jess. Would you just look at it man, more chins than a Chinese phonebook. She's just another one of these overweight, lazy cows who just want to make money by doing as little as possible, sitting on their arses, drinking cups of tea on video. Let me show you what I'm eating, let me show you my food haul, let me show you me cooking. FOOD FOOD FOOD or shite fast fashion and Poundland rubbish. Demi is just the same! I found a new one, FayeJay, she's another one who packed in her job as a care assistant to do YouTube 'full time' duck me, I can't stand it, it infuriates me.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I just can't with Demi's mate Jess. Would you just look at it man, more chins than a Chinese phonebook. She's just another one of these overweight, lazy cows who just want to make money by doing as little as possible, sitting on their arses, drinking cups of tea on video. Let me show you what I'm eating, let me show you my food haul, let me show you me cooking. FOOD FOOD FOOD or shite fast fashion and Poundland rubbish. Demi is just the same! I found a new one, FayeJay, she's another one who packed in her job as a care assistant to do YouTube 'full time' duck me, I can't stand it, it infuriates me.
It angers me too. It's rare that anyone calls out any of these losers

Reactions: 4
Oh lawd she’s going to name and shame a well known brand 😬 just call her Karen Donnelly at this point init

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I feel like it’s Zara ?! I’ve never seen her shop there before

And it’s one most popular shops at the moment

Reactions: 1
I feel like it’s Zara ?! I’ve never seen her shop there before

And it’s one most popular shops at the moment
It’s got to be somewhere that she’s salty she doesn’t fit the clothes or they don’t suit her, like always she’ll have a massive chip on her shoulder about girls that do fit into Zara

Reactions: 16
I doubt it too. I am sure she'll use whatever method possible to get out of paying it.
It angers me too. It's rare that anyone calls out any of these losers
Also love that when they are showing their food shopping, it's always full of healthy stuff! They're standing there the size of a house and haven't seen their own fanny without a mirrow for years🤣 Who are they trying to fool? Just themselves obviously 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It’s got to be somewhere that she’s salty she doesn’t fit the clothes or they don’t suit her, like always she’ll have a massive chip on her shoulder about girls that do fit into Zara
I don't think she'd fit into Zara clothing

Also love that when they are showing their food shopping, it's always full of healthy stuff! They're standing there the size of a house and haven't seen their own fanny without a mirrow for years🤣 Who are they trying to fool? Just themselves obviously 🤷‍♀️
Pmsl we all know as soon as that camera is off the stack of McDonald's comes out 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I doubt it too. I am sure she'll use whatever method possible to get out of paying it.
For some reason the thickest ppl in society seem to know the best cons to get out of tax. I dont want to provide her with tips but i studied accountancy and there's so many loopholes which explain employing her mother and fil-um-ing every bit of crap she buys (to claim as business expenses)

• Wow
Reactions: 9
For some reason the thickest ppl in society seem to know the best cons to get out of tax. I dont want to provide her with tips but i studied accountancy and there's so many loopholes which explain employing her mother and fil-um-ing every bit of crap she buys (to claim as business expenses)
Yeah my partner studied accountancy as well.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.