Demi Donnelly #4 with a weird upside down smile,Sean looking like he wants to run a mile

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think that if we did have a tattle life insta she would have @ed us in her stories 😂😂 Demi we don't have to watch and you don't have to read here 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I don’t understand her at all, first as we have all pointed out that her attitude is disgusting, who speaks to their viewers like that? Does she realise without people watching her she would be nothing and have to go back to working at the council? Also, if I was her and I was genuinely losing the weight she ‘claims’ she’s losing, I would just video myself on a hard floor without any jump cuts on the scale, like simple?? By denying it and ranting on her story it just makes me believe even more that she’s lying 😂 she needs to get down to boots and film herself being weighed, then I might believe her!

Why haven’t any of her family members said anything to her 🤦🏼‍♀️
*corrected my horrific grammar, soz lol
I honestly do not know. If that was my daughter, sister, niece etc I would be horrified. But maybe the money is an incentive? Sean must get an absolute slating off his mates. Poor guy 🥺

I don't even know where to start with her videos... Her eyebrows are so messy and the greasy hair with dandruff everywhere 🤢 she must really be running out of content at this point, her content is getting worse which she must know since she deleted a few videos like the Charlie d'amelio

Imagine visiting your nan during the pandemic, trying to teach her how to dance to a tiktok video to upload onto the internet 😂 As if her nan wants to do stupid tit like that with the current situation. Her family put up with all sorts for her to get these views. I feel sorry for her brother, like other people mentioned, having to be in the house during lockdown while she's got a camera propped up and dancing over curry. 🤦‍♀️

Like someone mentioned with Sean's friends taking the piss out of him for her videos, waxing her lockdown bush, I wonder if his parents know about all of her stupid antics on youtube as well, she's just got no sense of decency 🤣

Also seems unprofessional to just have a massive rant on her insta and not really call anyone out, well she can't and she knows that herself 💁‍♀️ she works with brands that she loves, but they all flog the same sort of tit anyway and she's telling people to not watch her videos if they don't like them but at this point her videos are getting boring, it's not even worth watching to add to her paycheck.

What happens if, in the future, she decides to give up YouTube and get another job. Employers Google candidates. Or god help them, if her future kids see that. No thought to future consequences whatsoever

Reactions: 1
That is probably the closest we’ve got to the ‘real Demi’, a sad nasty spiteful little girl, contradicted herself a whole bunch of times, came across as a petty little child pouting and having a strop. At least the rest of her following can see the real her now!

Reactions: 17
I don’t know why brands work with her... never seen such lazy makeup application in my life, I can’t believe her eyebrows. She knows they’re not right but she doesn’t give a damn! Just leaves them like that. She just does not promote products well at all. I’m really surprised brands are still gifting her products or asking her to promote them.

I don’t know why brands work with her... never seen such lazy makeup application in my life, I can’t believe her eyebrows. She knows they’re not right but she doesn’t give a damn! Just leaves them like that. She just does not promote products well at all. I’m really surprised brands are still gifting her products or asking her to promote them.
It’s fair to say it’ll dry up soon enough. Then she’ll just be an unemployable egomaniac with an online history haunting her for the rest of her life.

Look forward to the desperate cash grabbing before that happens, oh wait, we’re already at that phase 🤣

Reactions: 8
Wtf her hair is actually vile she looks like she hasn’t ever washed it 🤮 when she was piling all that makeup on on top of her greasy face I was fit to be sick it amazes me that she’s found someone willing to marry her
Whats going on with those eyebrows. JESUS 🤦🏻‍♀️

If a bunch of us messaged brands she worked with, saying how we wouldn’t buy their products because of the attitude of Demi etc, would it make a difference?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
duck me did Boris write that rant for her?

I share my life, but I don’t have to share my whole life. and don’t question why I do that. I do adverts but I don’t do many adverts (almost half you spanner) I’m a vegan but I use non vegan products, ive got a health page but I’m not going to show you the whole truth re food/fitness. I let you leave comments but If I don’t like your comments I’ll delete your comments.

she’s like a Geordie Poundland Verruca Salt. get in the sea bleugh.

Also isn’t the new post with boohoo clothes an undisclosed #ad?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I agree that we only see what she wants us to see, but then why doesn’t she share parts of her life that she’s happy for people to form opinions on instead of her in filthy shorts and lying about weight loss?

Exactly, we’re judging her based on the content she’s putting out.

I know tattle is getting a lot of heat recently regarding influencers upset at comments but aside from a couple close to the bone remarks I see most of it as constructive feedback! If it’s her job and she puts in 50% effort then it’s right she hears about it.

Reactions: 4
When I first came across Demi's channel I genuinely liked her tbh! She was putting out content which was different to other channels I watched. I think one of the reasons I subbed to her was because she was just.. 'normal'. There was no showing off or thinking she was above anyone, she was just a geordie lass who pissed about in poundland and it was REALLY relatable!

As time went on her channel has become so forced and fake! How many times has she used the same sentence 'I LOVE THIS BRAND AND HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEM'. Why not just be honest? Seriously? Tell us if theyre shite? They cant all be amazing can they? This is why her channel is such a SLOW grower because shes not genuine. Just transparent that shes in it for the £££.

She claims she earns 5k a month.. her social blade literally says her income for the last 30 days has been '£170 - £2.7K'. So yet again another lie?

Reactions: 5
Just watched her “rant”, she’s definitely worked herself up by reading on here 😂 I can not stand how patronising she is.

On her fit with Demi page she claimed to be saving 60% of what she earns each month. But more than the £150 previously

I don't have much of an opinion on Demi and most of the time I enjoy her content, but as a subscriber I am genuinely shocked at the rant she posted on Instagram? I understand a few of the points she's saying, but the way she was saying it was so unprofessional! She's definitely shown a different side than the Demi we see on YouTube. The whole "duck you" attitude to her audience who is majority young teenage girls, that's a great influence ..

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.