Demi Donnelly #4 with a weird upside down smile,Sean looking like he wants to run a mile

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe her latest video is an ad for shampoo and conditioner. Her hair is ruined, it’s limp and snapped off! I’m so surprised the brand wanted to work with her, her hair would make me not want to buy those products!
Nah me neither. It's like me advertising it with my fine thinner hair. It just wouldn't look good but unlike Demi I have some common sense 😂

Nah me neither. It's like me advertising it with my fine thinner hair. It just wouldn't look good but unlike Demi I have some common sense 😂
It’s ridiculous. I have scalp issues too, I’m talking super painful, weeping, scalping etc from dermatitis. It’s not fun, but can be managed so it’s not a big issue outside of occasional flare ups.

First rule, don’t use products full of fragrance, such as that function of beauty crap. You need medicated shampoo and conditioner, with ingredients that will soothe and treat. It’s clear it’s not well managed as you can often see sheets of dry skin in her hair is most of her posts.

It’s stupidly irresponsible to recommend using some nasty ass unsuitable shampoo pretending it treats dermatitis. It doesn’t, it’ll flare it up.

Also, if you have greasy, flat, thin, lank hair (ahem.. Demi) then leave in conditioner is a terrible idea. Why the hell is she using this, or more likely, pretending she does.

Reactions: 4
> posts the majority of her life online
> gets pissy and argumentative when people, rightly, call her out for being ignorant and selfish and claims you shouldn't comment on her life

?????

If you don't want to be judged, don't post your life online. It really is that simple.

She comes across as a mouthy, passive-aggressive teenager and it's so embarrassing.

Reactions: 8
It’s ridiculous. I have scalp issues too, I’m talking super painful, weeping, scalping etc from dermatitis. It’s not fun, but can be managed so it’s not a big issue outside of occasional flare ups.

First rule, don’t use products full of fragrance, such as that function of beauty crap. You need medicated shampoo and conditioner, with ingredients that will soothe and treat. It’s clear it’s not well managed as you can often see sheets of dry skin in her hair is most of her posts.

It’s stupidly irresponsible to recommend using some nasty ass unsuitable shampoo pretending it treats dermatitis. It doesn’t, it’ll flare it up.

Also, if you have greasy, flat, thin, lank hair (ahem.. Demi) then leave in conditioner is a terrible idea. Why the hell is she using this, or more likely, pretending she does.
Wow do we have the same scalps Haha 🙃 But yeah it is ridiculous to see Demi treat hers so badly. I feel like it must be dry and it must bloody hurt. I know how bad mine has been and it's never looked as bad as hers.

Guaranteed the first thing she’ll do when she wakes up (she normally sleeps in till mid afternoon doesn’t she 🤣) will be to check this site and read what us trolls are saying about her. If I’m a troll for calling someone out for not following lockdown rules then that’s fine. You’re not special Demi, I call everyone out because it’s reprehensible!! Plenty of people will be breaking lockdown rules to visit family members, however not everyone is idiotic enough to make a TIK TOK for thousands to see, and then get argumentative when called out on it. If you don’t want people commenting on your life please get off the internet.

Reactions: 11
Why is she tucking all her T-shirt’s into her bras. It looks daft as duck.

Reactions: 2
She has been told the lashes are made from real mink fur so not vegan, but she still continues to profit from the discount code in the description box 🙄
0CAE848A-222A-487F-BAB2-E00B6D75F7AE.png 0CC810D5-6B4A-43FA-B9A6-9C7AA35459B2.jpeg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.