Demi Donnelly #4 with a weird upside down smile,Sean looking like he wants to run a mile

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Basically the long and short is. You don’t know her, don’t question anything she does, even if she’s contradicting herself. She’s no interest in learning or developing as a person, and money is everything to her. That’s what I got out that bitchy, up her own arse rant.

Reactions: 20
I don't have much of an opinion on Demi and most of the time I enjoy her content, but as a subscriber I am genuinely shocked at the rant she posted on Instagram? I understand a few of the points she's saying, but the way she was saying it was so unprofessional! She's definitely shown a different side than the Demi we see on YouTube. The whole "duck you" attitude to her audience who is majority young teenage girls, that's a great influence ..
I did watch it and wonder what subscribers would think of her attitude because it was really bad.

Reactions: 2
I know tattle is getting a lot of heat recently regarding influencers upset at comments but aside from a couple close to the bone remarks I see most of it as constructive feedback! If it’s her job and she puts in 50% effort then it’s right she hears about it.
And she should take her own advice regarding tattle. If she doesn't like criticism, then don't go looking for it on a forum. Don't like it? Don't read it. It's different to it being on her socials, delete the comments or whatever you like. But when you're referencing here, you are actively seeking it out so you don't have a leg to stand on. Ain't that right AMBER?

Reactions: 4
Her arrogance is off the scale, it's unbelievable. What makes her think she can speak to her followers like that, swearing and having a go like she's a mum telling off her child???!

"Stop judging people online" - if you post your life online, people are going to comment and not all comments will be good. That is how the world works. And people will call you out for being wholly irresponsible by breaking lockdown rule because that doesn't just affect you, it affects people on a much wider scale. Don't preach how you're soooo open to criticism when the minute anyone says anything remotely negative or questioning, you either delete their comment or reply in a rude, patronising, passive aggressive manner. You're not a teenager anymore, Demi, so stop acting like one.

"Being vegan is my choice, if I want to use non-cruelty free brands then I will" - well this just makes you a massive hypocrite, doesn't it?? People turn vegan for a variety of reasons but you cannot claim you've gone vegan because of your concerns regarding animal cruelty and then continue to use products that are tested on animals. You either give a tit about the animals, or you don't. You can't pick and choose when you're concerned about animal welfare depending on whether it fits into your lifestyle. And you actually explained to someone the difference between vegan and plant based on your diet Insta yesterday so you clearly DO understand the difference between the two, you just don't care.

"Whether I've lost weight or not is none of your business" - it absolutely is our business if you promote workouts you've done and meal plans you've used to "lose weight". Anyone can see the amount of comments from followers saying you inspire or motivate them, so to deceive them by saying you've lost weight when you haven't is really awful and morally reprehensible. Tbh it's odd anyone would actually find your "weight loss" inspiring considering you can't even do a sit up or squat properly but apparently some people do, and they will think that they can just follow whatever you do and lose weight but you're giving them false hope. You could solve all of this by posting photos of the actual scales when you do weigh ins but you won't because then the truth would come out.

Also as others have said, 5 out of 12 videos is over 40% - I know Demi's not the brightest spark but surely she can see almost half her videos being ads is quite a lot? But then nothing surprises me anymore with this girl, she's got so little respect for anyone but herself even though her viewers are the people actually contributing to her income and she would still be working for the council if it wasn't for them. People would have more respect for her if she just admitted she'd done something wrong, it doesn't take much to address breaking lockdown rules, apologising and making sure she gets it right next time. But she's so argumentative, she must be a nightmare to live with.

Funny how she's stopped posting about BLM or anything surrounding that area as well, back to normal for Demi. Virtue signalling vulture.

She was manic wasn't she?! At one point she reminded me of the Grudge
I can't stop laughing at this omg 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Just watched her 'rant' wow
She can't be getting pr advice, this looks so bad she comes across rude ungrateful and so bratty, Demi hun you're lucky to get paid to film your life now and again or post an ad on the gram, be humble be grateful, I work for the nhs and could only dream of earning what some of these influencers make and getting gifted alsorts all the time!

Reactions: 6
I agree with the above note, saying it's nobody's business about her weight, she has an insta just about weight, she's done several videos on 'intimate fasting' so she's madE it our business!! So arrogant and cocky

Reactions: 8
I don’t believe for a second she’s only eating 1200-1500 cals most days and max 2000 on a cheat day.... she’s either miscalculating or straight up lying (probably a mix of both)

Reactions: 5
That rant was disgusting, doesn’t she realise it’s all the people watching and commenting that’s paying her lifestyle. Does she have management? I’m sure they won’t be impressed by that

I love how she bangs on about being super healthy and mindful about what she eats all the time but eats nothing but crap. Plugging those muscle food ready meals is so irresponsible to impressionable young viewers who need to know the importance of nutrition and proper diet. And Demi HUN if you're reading this you can have another little rant from me 😘

Reactions: 2
Someone asked her why she doesn’t make her food from scratch to which she replied she doesn’t have the time (she has all the time in the world) and if the food is within her calories then why would she bother.
She then went on to say why would she stand in the kitchen making pasta when she can go to aldi and buy a packet for cheap 😂 No Demi hun I think they meant why don’t you make meals with fresh meat/veg and homemade sauce rather than processed crappy ready meals all the time😂 Not bleeping making your own bloody pasta.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She is thick as pig tit. And not it's not because you're dyslexic Demi it's because you're ignorant

Her fitdemi stories are unbelievably uneducated. 2000 calories isn't a treat day it's less than a woman's daily calorie intake. It is SERIOUSLY dangerous to keep spouting this nonsense for her young and impressionable fanbase.

Last edited:
She is thick as pig tit. And not it's not because you're dyslexic Demi it's because you're ignorant

Her fitdemi stories are unbelievably uneducated. 2000 calories isn't a treat day it's less than a woman's daily calorie intake. It is SERIOUSLY dangerous to keep spouting this nonsense for her young and impressionable fanbase.
How the hell do we report this stuff? And who to? I would message her and educate her myself but she won't take it on board, I'd probably get blocked so its useless!

How the hell do we report this stuff? And who to? I would message her and educate her myself but she won't take it on board, I'd probably get blocked so its useless!
I have no idea but yes she wouldn't listen to any feedback as she is amazing and anyone who dares to question her is stupid

I reported her account to insta under the 'false information' tag. You can't leave any comments but if you could I would say there she has a vested interest in promoting a brand and giving inappropriate food advise when she is unqualified to do so

Correction: the recommend daily intake for a woman is 2000 however it is still not appropriate to call this a 'treat' day - it could give someone with an ED anxiety that the base level of calories is too much

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
She's miscalculating alot of her calories also. On her fit page, she has a sausage and bean casserole with half a baguette and says it's 538, then the next day has the same caserole leftover without the half baguette and says it's 530. So she's saying her half baguette was 8 calories? Half a brown baguette would come in at at least 200 calories - even gluten free options.

I have no idea but yes she wouldn't listen to any feedback as she is amazing and anyone who dares to question her is stupid

I reported her account to insta under the 'false information' tag. You can't leave any comments but if you could I would say there she has a vested interest in promoting a brand and giving inappropriate food advise when she is unqualified to do so

Correction: the recommend daily intake for a woman is 2000 however it is still not appropriate to call this a 'treat' day - it could give someone with an ED anxiety that the base level of calories is too much
I keep reporting her account and certain posts under the same category.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.