Demi Donnelly #4 with a weird upside down smile,Sean looking like he wants to run a mile

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Boris has been on telly clarifying the new rules, I wonder how demi will interpret them haha.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Has anyone told her she's terrible at makeup? White ears, white patches all over her neck, her blending gives me anxiety, HIGHLIGHTING THE EYELIDS...WTF?, eyebrows - not even gonna go there

• Haha
Reactions: 2
What’s everyone thinking in terms of the future of jobs? I work in hotels, a well known chain. Nothings been said but starting to get a bit concerned about being made redundant and then not being able to get another job. Ive never been through redundancy etc thus far in life. My partner also works in hospitality in the restaurant industry! So worried for us both

Reactions: 1
She may as well have came out and addressed Tattle directly because everything she is saying is from here 😂 Say it with your chest Demi, hun!

And saying she can be vegan and still use non cruelty products because she ‘wants to’, well if that’s the case Demi you then can’t say you are vegan because you disagree with animal cruelty. That’s the reason she says she is vegan. That’s why people have a problem with it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
😂

She's going mental LOL she's only kicking off because people are starting to see the REAL her suddenly and she doesn't like it. Truth hurts.

Nobody knows the real her? Well then why doesn't she delete the comments where people are licking her arse, saying they love her? Surely they don't know her well enough to LOVE HER.

Also, it wasn't the case when AMBER WRIGHT was saying she couldn't stand Brogan and didn't know how anyone could watch her.

Reactions: 4
If you don't want people commenting on every aspect of your life then don't wax your private parts on YouTube. Is it that simple or is it just me?

Reactions: 18
“You only see what YouTubers portray online” ok Amber Wright, but you’ve not left to the imagination waxing your flaps on YouTube in a desperate attempt for views. Also can you give tattle a shoutout in your next rant 👋🏼👋🏼

If you don't want people commenting on every aspect of your life then don't wax your private parts on YouTube. Is it that simple or is it just me?
She honestly does my head in 🤦🏼‍♀️ Such an attention seeker

Reactions: 9
Honestly baffles me why anyone would think thats good content? it makes you wonder if the lads sean works with rip the piss out of him for being with her? Like how embarrassing that your gf is waxing her minge to 1000s on the internet and lying about things 24/7

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Funny how she didn’t bring up her visiting her grandma and putting her at risk for a Tik Tok because she knows full well she was in the wrong. If she wants to do 12 ads a month, brilliant! Milk the job for all you can because with your awful attitude it won’t last long. It’s the fact she so deceitful and people have proof she’s not been transparent when something is an AD. That’s where the problem lies. The passive aggressive tone and disgusting attitude she has is a terrible trait to have in this industry. It’s so laughable that she will never ever be able to mention this website and claim people are bullying her because Amber Wright will be on here forever and she knows she will expose how sly she really is. She is so far removed from the down to earth normal Geordie girl she started out as. The gifted crushed velvet bed definitely went to her head!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Tattle needs an insta account to expose influencers in the same way Diet Prada does for fashion, but everyone will kick off loads

Reactions: 3
Honestly baffles me why anyone would think thats good content? it makes you wonder if the lads sean works with rip the piss out of him for being with her? Like how embarrassing that your gf is waxing her minge to 1000s on the internet and lying about things 24/7
Exactly. I'm all for body positivity and doing what you want with your own body but there was no thought process to the video at all. Several beauticians commented that she used the wrong strips and did it completely wrong. Obviously all for attention.

Demi, if you want to rant about people not watching you if they don't like what they see, maybe take your own advice and don't read here if you don't like what you read....

You only show us some of your life, you negate to mention the lies and the contradictions....

If you don't like the comments people have made on your videos, maybe address the content you put out. Perhaps quality over quantity.....

Which brings me to my final, point....5 out of 12 is approximately 40% of your output. I haven't gone round calculating other YouTubers percentage of ads because they haven't given out the numbers, so I don't know if this is the norm....but in all honesty, I think that's a lot. It's not a majority, that's just semantics. Go work for QVC if you want to offload cheap internet tat.

I say we all stop watching...I did stop a while ago but started out of morbid curiosity. If we all stop watching her views go down...no one to rant to.

This girls attitude absolutely stinks. Hope she's got some transferable skills cause if I was a sponsor I'd be taking my business elsewhere based off of those stories.

Reactions: 6
I love her supporting argument for ads.. "I uploaded 12 videos last month, only 5 were ads" um, that's almost half her content, who the hell enjoys every other video being an advertisement?!

Also part of me wishes she was more well known so the fact she paints her skin 10x darker than it is would be called out on the same scale it was for Molly Mae

demi 8.PNG

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.