Demi Donnelly #4 with a weird upside down smile,Sean looking like he wants to run a mile

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol at saying her biggest achievement is getting that YouTube ‘plague’ (not plaque)

also saying properly not probably. How bleeping hard is it to proof-read before posting IT IS YOUR JOB

Reactions: 5
Cannot believe i used to like her. The attitude she has is the worst i have seen. Cannot even watch her last video, who does that for the public to see! Gross!

Reactions: 7
I DIED at the YouTube plague. But don't forget she's the only person in the world with dyslexia

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her rant disgusted me. Entitled jumped up brat. Her illiteracy is almost as shocking as Misha Grimes

Her rant disgusted me. Entitled jumped up brat. Her illiteracy is almost as shocking as Misha Grimes
The thing that annoys me is that it's not difficult to put a caption you want to post into Grammarly or something similar but she acts like that's impossible so none of us are allowed to say that her grammar is bad

Aw at least Demi has her hardcore fans defending her on Tik Tok, this was days ago before the social bubble was introduced. Doesn’t take away the fact she still broke rules and put her grandma at risk and the fact she put it all over the internet then got pissy when people called her out. She has an ugly personality and I feel bad for Sean since now we’ve seen the real Demi
1F1AAD80-3796-4367-A5A8-E238E61C56B7.png
CDDA2F1C-2151-49A8-94CE-E2D47C198A0A.png

Reactions: 1
Boggles my mind how people are so quick to defend her breaking the rules! She won’t see a problem with it as long as her 14yr old followers are agreeing it’s ok.

Reactions: 8
I usually just read here rather than comment, but oh my gosh her latest video.. the way she is acting all over the top and quirky made me cringe. I’m pretty sure most of her following was gained (me included) because she came across as a normal, relatable girl back in her old videos. This new cringey attitude just comes across like she’s trying to be funny and different which is a shame as like I said I think people enjoyed that she was just casual and not trying to be quirky. Also, the reason her waxing didn’t go well is because you’re not meant to do it while solely concentrating on a camera in front of you! 😂

Reactions: 7
I usually just read here rather than comment, but oh my gosh her latest video.. the way she is acting all over the top and quirky made me cringe. I’m pretty sure most of her following was gained (me included) because she came across as a normal, relatable girl back in her old videos. This new cringey attitude just comes across like she’s trying to be funny and different which is a shame as like I said I think people enjoyed that she was just casual and not trying to be quirky. Also, the reason her waxing didn’t go well is because you’re not meant to do it while solely concentrating on a camera in front of you! 😂
Oh and also.. I’m pretty sure exfoliating is not supposed to hurt, which she claims in her latest video trying to advertise the tan set she was sent!

So, new video with Sean, so irresponsible of the pair of them to be encouraging diets with such low calorie intakes everyday, knocks me sick that young girls and boys will watch that video and think 1,000-1,200 calories is a normal amount to eat everyday. Use any sort of online weight loss calculator, nhs whatever website you like and they will all tell you that those pair weigh far too much to be on such low calories! Infuriates me because I know as a young girl I would have been sucked into that and thought it was normal! Sean should be on double that and would still have a good weigh loss, despicable really! Why don’t they just hire a nutritionist with their 5k a month and do it the healthy way rather than promote such bad habits to a young audience? This is exactly why Demi can’t stick to the diet for longer than a week because 1,000-1,200 is just unsustainable!

Reactions: 11
So, new video with Sean, so irresponsible of the pair of them to be encouraging diets with such low calorie intakes everyday, knocks me sick that young girls and boys will watch that video and think 1,000-1,200 calories is a normal amount to eat everyday. Use any sort of online weight loss calculator, nhs whatever website you like and they will all tell you that those pair weigh far too much to be on such low calories! Infuriates me because I know as a young girl I would have been sucked into that and thought it was normal! Sean should be on double that and would still have a good weigh loss, despicable really! Why don’t they just hire a nutritionist with their 5k a month and do it the healthy way rather than promote such bad habits to a young audience? This is exactly why Demi can’t stick to the diet for longer than a week because 1,000-1,200 is just unsustainable!
I’m sorry but there is NO WAY IN HELL Demi eats 1000-1200 calories a day. She just doesn’t. She lies on her food posts, misses a bunch for days, does add certain things on, doesn’t include drinks etc. She’s just full of tit.

Reactions: 14
Also on her new video when she’s sat in her mum’s living room, I’m sorry but if Demi has all this money she claims to have if it were me I would have completely transformed that house for my family or moved them into a beautiful place. I don’t mean this in an offensive way to anyone who lives in smaller or council houses etc, i houseshare in a pokey house in London, but if I had all this money, I would have treated my family to an upgraded home to relax in. I dunno.

Reactions: 14
Judging from the title I thought she might have gave away £500 to someone a random person who guessed correctly beforehand? So one of them has to give £500 to the one who loses the most weight? 🤔 That sounds a bit strange and redundant for a couple who is engaged anyway lol, just shows that she's obessed with money.

But 38 minutes of Demi & Sean exercising and showing their diets... I just don't have the strength to watch through that knowing it's all flimsly executed.

No way is she eating 1000-1200 calories a day 😂

I’m eating 1200-1500 calories a day and exercising and I’ve lost over a stone in 9 and a half weeks and I didn’t have anywhere near as much weight to lose as her anyway (I currently weigh 129lbs). If she was eating that amount of calories consistently her weight loss wouldn’t be as slow as it has been

So Demi is the “youtuber” yet Sean is the one videoing loads of content of his meals/workouts while Demi recycled content from her instagram (i’m sure the food examples she used were the same as the Chloe Ting video). I know she’s the one that edited the whole video but even that was half-arsed, constantly cutting herself off mid sentence.

It was nice to see a bit of Sean’s personality though, he was actually quite entertaining to watch compared to Demi’s forced, quirky humour. 🥱

Reactions: 20
Do other people from her area pronounce film the way she is on her insta story? Sounds like she’s saying fillum. Never heard anyone pronounce it like that, wondering if it’s just how people say it where she’s from?

Does anyone else not feel like her ‘estimations’ of her calories make sense? Like today the beans on toast, there’s 2 slices of bread and a whole tin of beans, a tin of Heinz baked beans is almost 400 calories on its own, a piece of bread is roughly 100 calories per slice so it’s actually more like 600 calories for the beans on toast and you know she’s probably put butter on that toast?!!

Reactions: 2
I actually really enjoy Sean in videos, but you can tell it’s not something he’s into or keen with so fair play to him for giving her content even when he’s not comfortable

Reactions: 6
Both 'fillum' and 'mirrow' pronunciations are really common in the north east, particularly around Newcastle x

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.