Demi Donnelly #4 with a weird upside down smile,Sean looking like he wants to run a mile

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she messin? why would you even post that knowing full well people will call you out over breaking lockdown rules

Reactions: 4
Just messaged her asking why she is breaking lockdown and not social distancing. Let’s see what excuse she comes up with now 😡

Wow! According to Demi, were not in lockdown anymore and were allowed to see our family indoors! Shame the government and the law disagrees!!!

She literally told me I didn’t know the rules🤣 as if I and so many others are just choosing to not see grandparents and family etc🥵 if only Demi told us before were not in lockdown anymore !!!

Lol I’ve been blocked🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I’ve just sent her this!!!
What a fool she is 🤦🏼‍♀️

Just messaged her asking why she is breaking lockdown and not social distancing. Let’s see what excuse she comes up with now 😡

Wow! According to Demi, were not in lockdown anymore and were allowed to see our family indoors! Shame the government and the law disagrees!!!
What did she say?? 😱 im gobsmacked she actually thinks this is true?!

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Clearly not🤣 probably just listens to her parrots regurgitation of the briefing each night

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I've been round to my grans as she isnt very well so I'm classed a carer I wear a mask and gloves and dont hug or kiss her let alone make a tik tok

Might need to translate with her spelling🤣
[/QUOTE]

What a cheeky witch. If she doesn’t want people to get involved in her business she shouldn’t put her business allover social media.

Reactions: 7
Might need to translate with her spelling🤣
[/QUOTE]

This bleeping boils my piss! I've not seen my Nan since March or ANY of my friends! What makes her so special she can swan around doing what she likes?

• Angry
Reactions: 6
As an NHS worker it’s the biggest kick in the teeth seeing idiots like her doing whatever the duck they like ☹ She should be ASHAMED to call herself an influencer. Influencing people to drink and then get behind the wheel, influencing people to break lockdown rules and influencing people to buy tit products that she literally never uses again (there is evidence of all of these things she’s done on these threads).

Reactions: 10
Sure I read that not only is it not allowed (visiting people in their houses) but it's now illegal because they have passed a new law making it so.

Reactions: 3
She’s so sure she’s right 😂😂

also ‘aloud’. Ffs woman just go back to school

Reactions: 3
I live in wales and our rules are a bit different here and a little more strict.. I wasn’t sure if things had changed in England again but no..

I’m absolutely fuming to see her popping round her nans to make tik toks??? Wth is wrong with her? Why does she think she is different and allowed to do these things? And then to post it all over the internet as well.. selfish cow.

Reactions: 1
The CHEEK of this girl I can’t even believe. The message I sent her was respectful I could of vented my frustration in a much harsher way. However the reply I received is so passive aggressive and defensive it’s shocking. The GOV.UK website CLEARLY states you are not allowed to meet with people inside their household. “We’re not on lockdown anymore” absolutely laughable! She’s trying to speak down to me accusing me of sending “degrading messages”. No Demi, I’m just done with seeing people like you sticking two fingers up to frontline workers who are trying to save people’s lives! Why will she never understand that thousands of people are watching her and when she makes a mistake like this, people are rightly annoyed. The only other message I’ve sent was for the first time she broke lockdown rules! Clearly she only likes messages licking her arse. I’d have so much more respect if she just admitted she messed up and educated herself on government guidelines.
6483669B-91F4-4473-B616-769136538F08.png
30367EAB-A51E-4C15-9E92-546EDF0959C2.png
0AF67024-A509-4836-B719-0231C02EADA2.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
The CHEEK of this girl I can’t even believe. The message I sent her was respectful I could of vented my frustration in a much harsher way. However the reply I received is so passive aggressive and defensive it’s shocking. The GOV.UK website CLEARLY states you are not allowed to meet with people inside their household. “We’re not on lockdown anymore” absolutely laughable! She’s trying to speak down to me accusing me of sending “degrading messages”. No Demi, I’m just done with seeing people like you sticking two fingers up to frontline workers who are trying to save people’s lives! Why will she never understand that thousands of people are watching her and when she makes a mistake like this, people are rightly annoyed. The only other message I’ve sent was for the first time she broke lockdown rules! Clearly she only likes messages licking her arse. I’d have so much more respect if she just admitted she messed up and educated herself on government guidelines.View attachment 150385View attachment 150386View attachment 150387
Oh. My. God!! It makes me cringe that she is telling you that you need to read the government guidelines 🤣 maybe SHE should read the government guidelines. I sent her a screenshot of the guidelines, she replied during the night and when I woke this morning it said she has removed the message so i can’t actually see what she’s written. Hopefully she’s realised her error and won’t be such a cocky cow to anyone else who puts her right!!

• Angry
Reactions: 11
The government website quite clearly says that you can only meet them in and outdoor space or garden. I really don't believe that Demi is her Nan and Grandad's carer, which I believe is the only reason you can go into someone's house. She keeps going on about not knowing the situation, she was making Tik toks, pretty sure that's not on a list of emergencies...

Reactions: 6
The government website quite clearly says that you can only meet them in and outdoor space or garden. I really don't believe that Demi is her Nan and Grandad's carer, which I believe is the only reason you can go into someone's house. She keeps going on about not knowing the situation, she was making Tik toks, pretty sure that's not on a list of emergencies...
After not seeing my grandma for three months, I drove 1.5 hours to see her, she lives 1 hour away but as we’re both in England but on the Welsh border, I couldn’t take the direct route, as this would mean passing into Wales which would be against the rules.
I sat in the rain outside her summerhouse, while she was sat in it, as thats what the rules state, I couldn’t give her a hug, despite knowing she damn well needed one. I did this because I’d rather she lived, it’s not worth risking her life, and others lives.

It’s not been fun for any of us, but how she’s dealt with things has been shocking. Moving households because she wanted to film videos at her mums. Visiting elderly relatives to make TikToks. Seeing the death toll climb by hundreds every day, but to sit online and cry about her hair extensions.. It’s absolutely disgusting, how inherently selfish do you have to be?!

The more I think about it, the more it becomes apparent she is a morally bankrupt, self serving, trash human being.

Reactions: 8
This girl is a joke, the way she gets straight on the defensive & is so rude when you've respectfully pointed out something is next level. Again how does she get brand deals when this is the way she speaks to people with the tiniest bit of criticism?!
Also, how embarrassing she keeps bringing up the government guidelines when she clearly hasn't read or used her two brain cells to look at them herself.
Everything about her is just....unfortunate.

Reactions: 5
After not seeing my grandma for three months, I drove 1.5 hours to see her, she lives 1 hour away but as we’re both in England but on the Welsh border, I couldn’t take the direct route, as this would mean passing into Wales which would be against the rules.
I sat in the rain outside her summerhouse, while she was sat in it, as thats what the rules state, I couldn’t give her a hug, despite knowing she damn well needed one. I did this because I’d rather she lived, it’s not worth risking her life, and others lives.

It’s not been fun for any of us, but how she’s dealt with things has been shocking. Moving households because she wanted to film videos at her mums. Visiting elderly relatives to make TikToks. Seeing the death toll climb by hundreds every day, but to sit online and cry about her hair extensions.. It’s absolutely disgusting, how inherently selfish do you have to be?!

The more I think about it, the more it becomes apparent she is a morally bankrupt, self serving, trash human being.
Preach! We need the 🙌 emoji as a reaction because you're just right on every single thing you said

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.