Demi Donnelly #4 with a weird upside down smile,Sean looking like he wants to run a mile

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s not announcing those Nudie snacks on her Fit with Demi page as an ad/spon again. Can you report the same thing to ASA twice? Haha

Reactions: 1
Combing out the massive flakes of skin from your scalp really isn't the best advertisement for the hair care brand you're flogging Demi. If the brand you are using still leaves your scalp like that, it's not working. If I'm using the wrong shampoo, that's how my scalp gets.

Reactions: 3
I was about to comment saying she shouldn't be using those shampoos with her scalp condition, the fragrance in them cannot be doing anything to help.

I honestly cannot fathom how she gets brand deals.

Last edited:
Wow can't believe she's talking about function of beauty again, that's so so bad. It literally made all my hair fall out and its done it to thousands others. You only need to read the reviews to see its completely dangerous. It terrifies me that she is on a platform watched by easily influenced people.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Wow can't believe she's talking about function of beauty again, that's so so bad. It literally made all my hair fall out and its done it to thousands others. You only need to read the reviews to see its completely dangerous. It terrifies me that she is on a platform watched by easily influenced people.
And even if it doesn't make your hair fall out it's super expensive for completely average hair products 🙃 I do suspect it had a hand in mine falling out too though 😐

All I can picture is poor Brad walking in asking his sister if she wants a drink or something... and being greeted by this...
36C978FF-0A09-4325-80E2-3DAFFF940071.png

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Right. Absolutley no need for that close up of her mingin yellow toe nails. Absolute trench foot, get that off YouTube ya grot bag

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Zoom in on this pic. Looks like shaven pubes all over her bedding...and now her snacks 🤢
I think it might be dog hair (we hope 🤞🏼). Those sheets look absolutely riddled 🤢 It actually makes me feel sick looking at them. Her hygiene is atrocious! How can anyone live in a state like she does? How can she sleep in those sheets?? I don’t even want to think how long it’s been since she last washed them. My skins itching just looking at them 🤢🤢🤢

AND THE BISCUITS ARE SITTING ON THE SHEET?!?!?! OH MY duck 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Who has crisps pretzels biscuits hot chocolate as a snack at least she’s being honest about it but seriously the crisps for me would be a snack all those snacks she’s having is more like a junk food meal for me at least

Those pretzel bites are from Muscle Food from the Do The Unthinkable plan she tried for a hot minute. Obviously didn’t try that hard at it as I’ve lost a stone and a half in 6 weeks. Makes me so cross she was gifted it too!!

As much as I love watching Demi make a fool of herself, I've had to stop watching now and giving her views as she is simply a horrible person. With the depop situations and insulting small brands by selling their PR, she has lost all integrity.

Are her and Blair Walnuts still friends? I saw her tag Blair on her stories to post about what she's "greatful" for. Demi literally made a thread on here for Blair and made negative comments about her?? I wish Blair knew what a conniving friend she really is!

Reactions: 5
‘When your hungry’

please Demi if you’re seeing this, use correct grammar. This is your job, there’s no excuse.

Reactions: 4
Don't know what's worse... the thought of eating all of that together as a snack, or the fact that nearly 500 people liked this badly thrown together photo. :oops:

Her videos are getting more boring at the moment, but I kinda liked the video with her dad. He seems more down to earth where as her mum comes across as wanting to get a slice of the internet fame at times. You can tell where Demi gets her humour from, only would help if she was a bit more honest, educated herself more and stopped being shady towards her fans who don't kiss her ass.

Breaking lockdown rules once again to go to her grandmas house. I know it’s hard that some older relatives live alone, but all Demi is doing is increasing the risk of passing something on to her. Not only that, I could understand if she wanted to drop some shopping round or have a little chat 2m apart at the front door. But to go round to make bleeping TIK TOKS OF ALL THINGS. She’s an embarrassment

Reactions: 6
I messaged her just checking she knew she wasnt in her own house you know she could of got confused like when she moved out if Shaun's house
And apparently I've been doing this lockdown wrong I've been sitting in my families garden with my own coffee that I brought from home.
But according to Demi you can know see people anywhere as long your socially distancing

Reactions: 2
I messaged her just checking she knew she wasnt in her own house you know she could of got confused like when she moved out if Shaun's house
And apparently I've been doing this lockdown wrong I've been sitting in my families garden with my own coffee that I brought from home.
But according to Demi you can know see people anywhere as long your socially distancing
What a twit. Imagine risking your nans life for clout.

Also has anyone noticed that on her diet page she’s eating foods from like 4 different supermarkets every week. Is she going to the shops daily just for a jolly?

We’re getting 1 online shop per week, to last that week. Not popping out every day so where different then popping to my grans to give her COVID.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.