Demi Donnelly #4 with a weird upside down smile,Sean looking like he wants to run a mile

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Couldn't watch the racism video. Same thing repeated over and over with no clear message or any attempt to educate anyone beyond "realising" stuff.

Reactions: 7
Demi’s videos aren’t doing well recently Majority of her recent videos have less than 80k views the video with her dad only got 19 k views

Reactions: 1
The singing (or miming? IDK I have it muted haha) along to Glee video.

What the actual duck. Pressing space bar to pause and unpause every second is my favourite thing to do with Demi. Each facial expression is something else.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Couldn't watch the racism video. Same thing repeated over and over with no clear message or any attempt to educate anyone beyond "realising" stuff.
It really was. I did watch it in hopes that the adsense money will make it to the BLM campaigns but it wasn't actually a video like 'I realised this unfairness and I've read/watched this' it was just like 'I've realised I'm white and my grandparents are racist' 🙃🙃 Or should I say 'have racist tendencies'. God I was sick of hearing that by the end.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Anyone seen the video coming on Friday with her & Sean? Using that fake as fuckkk edited picture of herself as her ‘after’ picture even though she never looks like that 😤 false advertising at its finest 🙌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Also, didn’t she slag off protein world for not paying black influencers and now she’s eating their pancakes? This girl 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Also, didn’t she slag off protein world for not paying black influencers and now she’s eating their pancakes? This girl 😂🤦🏻‍♀️
She’s done sponsorships with them. That’s probably an undisclosed ad too

Reactions: 3
The weird thing was that I didn't get the vibes she was saying that they were bad because they didn't pay black influencers. I weirdly read it as saying that they weren't discriminating because they were paying everyone slowly 😂😂 And then she's giving them the air time on her channel anyway 😂 Demi girl what are you doing?

There’s a global pandemic going on; people are being murdered for the colour of their skin. Demi has platforms which could reach upwards of 250,000 followers combined and she thinks people want to see her wax her ‘lockdown bush”. Honestly the sheer ignorance and stupidity from her never fails to amaze me. I’m not saying she should only post about BLM but she is completely tone def!! Now more than ever people are looking to educate themselves on real systematic issues that are impacting so many lives, and this is her contribution? Even though the purpose will be for “entertainment”, will people ever really want to watch someone else wax their pubes?!

Reactions: 6
The weird thing was that I didn't get the vibes she was saying that they were bad because they didn't pay black influencers. I weirdly read it as saying that they weren't discriminating because they were paying everyone slowly 😂😂 And then she's giving them the air time on her channel anyway 😂 Demi girl what are you doing?
gotta get that 5k a month somehow... 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
What’s up with the random noises she keeps making in her videos, starting to sound like her bloody parrot

Reactions: 1
Noticed everyone’s saying she seems to be lying about how much she weighs considering her clothing size.

I was looking for an electric scale on amazon and the brand she has came up and people were leaving reviews saying that the scales were inaccurate and someone even said they showed them as 2 stone lighter than they were.. maybe that’s why her weight seems unrealistic for her size?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.