Demi Donnelly #4 with a weird upside down smile,Sean looking like he wants to run a mile

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair to her Iā€™m sure thatā€™s the company who used her pictures without permission! I saw someone share it before.
She filmed inside a makeup artist (whose baby died several weeks before) without her permission or knowledge then blasted her online.. duck Demiā€™s permission.

Reactions: 8
She filmed inside a makeup artist (whose baby died several weeks before) without her permission or knowledge then blasted her online.. duck Demiā€™s permission.
I wasnā€™t saying it like that... just stating that those pictures are not an AD for that particular company.

Reactions: 2
I wasnā€™t saying it like that... just stating that those pictures are not an AD for that particular company.
I get you, what I was getting at is I remember her skriking on about this, she doesnā€™t have a leg to stand on when it comes to ethics, what she did was far worse.

Reactions: 1
To be fair to her Iā€™m sure thatā€™s the company who used her pictures without permission! I saw someone share it before.
I had assumed it was one of those companies that use youtubers videos without permission to advertise their own brand that is different to what the youtuber is actually using.

They obviously donā€™t know anything about her though because I wouldnā€™t think sheā€™s the best person to advertise a bra considering her boobs spill out everything she wears!

She has mentioned many times about getting a breast reduction hasnā€™t she? Iā€™m not a fan of hers but I do feel for her it must be hard with boobs that big it looks uncomfortable. I imagine she has the money for it I wonder if she will go through with it. If any of you used to watch Becca Rose, she had one done a few years she has videos on it, absolutely changed her life.

She has mentioned many times about getting a breast reduction hasnā€™t she? Iā€™m not a fan of hers but I do feel for her it must be hard with boobs that big it looks uncomfortable. I imagine she has the money for it I wonder if she will go through with it. If any of you used to watch Becca Rose, she had one done a few years she has videos on it, absolutely changed her life.
Iā€™m sure I remember her talking about it ages ago but I think was was too scared to go through with one, which is fair enough.

I totally get that it wouldnā€™t be easy although it would give her more support if she first of all got a properly measured and fitted bra.

I remember watching Beccas video and thinking good for her because she seemed so much happier!

I have a huge chest too, I get the struggle. But I wear proper bras, that fit me. At no point do you see mine swishing about like hers, or falling out of my bra and clothes, no matter what Iā€™m doing. It has nothing to do with size and everything to do with being a total scruff.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
To an extent I sympathise, big boobs arenā€™t nice, if I could afford a reduction I would
BUT Demi doesnā€™t help herself with bras that offer no support, I doubt sheā€™s in the right size, and even then she probably needs a different style

itā€™s like when she did the fabletics haul and said ā€˜this sports bra is really supportiveā€™ because it covered the front of her boobs, meanwhile they were still flopping all over. Coverage doesnā€™t equal support Demi.
I worry for her boobs if she doesnā€™t sort her bras out šŸ„“she just never looks put together?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Has anyone seen the latest ad on her insta for a W7 pallete. She gets it all over her lashes, poorly executes a makeup look then does a look down and moody then smile at the camera narcissistic montage at the end that low key made me want to crawl up my own arse out of second hand embarrassment.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Has anyone seen the latest ad on her insta for a W7 pallete. She gets it all over her lashes, poorly executes a makeup look then does a look down and moody then smile at the camera narcissistic montage at the end that low key made me want to crawl up my own arse out of second hand embarrassment.
I havenā€™t seen it but Iā€™m gunna watch it just for the last part of your comment šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Edited to add -
OMG I just watched it!! The weird grin she did for each pose at the end what the hell! Also they eye make up is awful I canā€™t believe she sent that to the brand and they gave it the ok šŸ˜³

Loooolll that weird perverted grin has me HOWLING. I love it when she forces her upside down mouth into a smile.
I wasnā€™t sure whether to laugh or cry. She looks like sheā€™s having a tricky tit. Pure grimace.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The way she speaks annoys me so much šŸ˜‚

Things like ā€œI done thisā€ instead of ā€œdidā€ and in her newest YT videos sheā€™s said Black Lifes Matter instead of Black Lives Matter, I donā€™t know why it bugs me so much

Things like ā€œI done thisā€ instead of ā€œdidā€ and in her newest YT videos sheā€™s said Black Lifes Matter instead of Black Lives Matter, I donā€™t know why it bugs me so much
I think itā€™s partially her accent. Iā€™m from Newcastle and alot of people speak like that. Although my parents drilled into me proper pronunciation so I donā€™t sound at all like she does. It drives me up the wall to hear it on TV or youtube šŸ˜‚

Itā€™s like watching a 11 year old play with make up for the first time! Iā€™m so surprised she gets ads, she made me not even want to look at the pallete let alone bleeping buy it šŸ¤®

I think itā€™s partially her accent. Iā€™m from Newcastle and alot of people speak like that. Although my parents drilled into me proper pronunciation so I donā€™t sound at all like she does. It drives me up the wall to hear it on TV or youtube šŸ˜‚
Iā€™m Welsh so my accent is absolutely vile but same it just irritates me so much when I hear her speak like that! šŸ˜‚ I think itā€™s because it shows sheā€™s not making any effort to sound professional, if it was just someone I heard speaking in person I donā€™t know if itā€™d bother me so maybe Iā€™m being harsh šŸ˜‚

• Haha
I donā€™t think itā€™s her accent causing that, itā€™s her IQ

• Haha
Reactions: 13

'In my school there were very little black people' got me straight away. It feels a completely different meaning to 'very few black people' even though I know what she means šŸ˜‚

Also I'm kind of glad that she has realised her privilege but is this actually going to last? It feels to me like she was blaming her grandparents for her being ignorant for a lot of the video but I hope her words aren't empty and she is trying to be better

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
:ROFLMAO:
im dying at this :ROFLMAO:

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.