Demi Donnelly #4 with a weird upside down smile,Sean looking like he wants to run a mile

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t fathom that she’s shared black creators on her stories, like follow these girls. That is gross and patronising. People are protesting to end police violence against the black community, not to help people get more subscribers. Is she really that thick?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
How do we go about reporting, I often see posts not being disclosed (not just Demi) and would like to know how to take action
If you go on the ASA website and find the 'make a complaint' link (it has an orange flag next to it) there's an online form you can fill in. It takes maybe 5 minutes.

The only thing that's tricky is at the beginning it looks kind of like there's nowhere to complain but after the information about the form and what the ASA do, there's a continue button near the bottom of the page which leads to the page where you can report them.

I can’t fathom that she’s shared black creators on her stories, like follow these girls. That is gross and patronising. People are protesting to end police violence against the black community, not to help people get more subscribers. Is she really that thick?
Honestly I think yes, she is. She doesn't really get what people are protesting about I reckon and I bet that people from her white, working class area are talking about 'All Lives Matter' instead, because that's what people in my area are doing. So in a way I'm thankful that she's even raising up black creators as opposed to preaching for equality. It completely misses the point but since when does Demi go out of her way to educate herself? She's low effort through and through.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
If you go on the ASA website and find the 'make a complaint' link (it has an orange flag next to it) there's an online form you can fill in. It takes maybe 5 minutes.

The only thing that's tricky is at the beginning it looks kind of like there's nowhere to complain but after the information about the form and what the ASA do, there's a continue button near the bottom of the page which leads to the page where you can report them.

Honestly I think yes, she is. She doesn't really get what people are protesting about I reckon and I bet that people from her white, working class area are talking about 'All Lives Matter' instead, because that's what people in my area are doing. So in a way I'm thankful that she's even raising up black creators as opposed to preaching for equality. It completely misses the point but since when does Demi go out of her way to educate herself? She's low effort through and through.
I honestly think using this as an opportunity to raise up black creators is completely wrong. It’s patronising, it’s the equivalent to ‘look, I have a black friend’. She is making these people a novelty to appear like she’s a conscious person. It’s just grim.

Reactions: 9
I messaged her yesterday asking why she hadn’t posted anything about the current situation and got a weirdly formal reply basically saying I shouldn’t be forcing people to post things and that she hadn’t educated herself yet 🙄 then an hour later she was posting on her stories but it sounded very copy/pasted

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I honestly think using this as an opportunity to raise up black creators is completely wrong. It’s patronising, it’s the equivalent to ‘look, I have a black friend’. She is making these people a novelty to appear like she’s a conscious person. It’s just grim.
I completely agree that it's patronising and it's not something that I would have done. Promoting beauty/fashion creators isn't addressing the institutionalised racism that has resulted in the deaths of many people and the current protests, but Demi's not a person who is aware of the wider world, or of how she comes across. Instead I would prefer that she donate some of the 5k a month she claims to make. That would make a lot more difference rather than reposting things onto her story.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Made it 3 minutes into the chloe ting video, it’s literally unwatchable. But she says she’s been bloated cos she’s been drinking water HAHAH pardon?! Water cures bloating. Blame your crappy diet and zero motivation not H2O young lady.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Made it 3 minutes into the chloe ting video, it’s literally unwatchable. But she says she’s been bloated cos she’s been drinking water HAHAH pardon?! Water cures bloating. Blame your crappy diet and zero motivation not H2O young lady.
Did she honestly think that, at a size 16-18, she would get abs after working out for two weeks????

This isn't throwing shade at anyone that size but surely logic dictates that you're not going to get abs within such a small time frame with such a large body fat %?

Reactions: 3
And all of those stories have been removed.

• Angry
Reactions: 2
I completely agree that it's patronising and it's not something that I would have done. Promoting beauty/fashion creators isn't addressing the institutionalised racism that has resulted in the deaths of many people and the current protests, but Demi's not a person who is aware of the wider world, or of how she comes across. Instead I would prefer that she donate some of the 5k a month she claims to make. That would make a lot more difference rather than reposting things onto her story.
I think she is donating the earnings from one of her videos to the George Floyd Fund and Black Lives Matter.

Stick a wig on her dad and thats demi without make up. Woof

"Questions youre too afraid to ask your dad" WHO ID AFRAID OF ASKING THEIR DAD WHAT THEIR PROUDEST MOMENT IS?!

• Haha
Stick a wig on her dad and thats demi without make up. Woof

"Questions youre too afraid to ask your dad" WHO ID AFRAID OF ASKING THEIR DAD WHAT THEIR PROUDEST MOMENT IS?!
Agreed.

No one but she can’t help but find a way to massage her own inflated ego.

I always like her parents in videos. I think they seem genuine and warm. Mind, I used to think Demi was like that until I stumbled upon the first thread here.

That last question she asked her dad :sick: why would you ask that? Wouldn't you just have ignored that one?

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I used to like Demi, we live streets apart and it was nice to see her doing well. Lately though through her comments and stunts she has pulled on here, she seems so aggressive and hateful. There is no way ok this earth she makes 5k a month and lives in the house she lives in. Absolute rubbish!

This just came up on my timeline on a Facebook ad 😂 she is the LAST person I’d trust to sell a bra claiming to be supportive.

2CD59AF8-A1D5-4339-908B-E1BB5EF20C33.png C6B75FCC-469B-4677-BA2C-D4B0CB65BB37.png

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.