Demi Donnelly #4 with a weird upside down smile,Sean looking like he wants to run a mile

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This annoyed me too tbh. I do think if she knows that it's so crippling then she should have put a trigger warning up. It's very anxiety inducing to hear people talk about anxiety or what makes them anxious so as a result I couldn't watch. I'm already on high alert at the moment and I don't need more reminders of my own mortality.
YES it so needed a trigger warning, she just wanted views,
*hugs for you*

Demi Donnelly
7 minutes ago
I’m usually really good with warnings but I do state early on what this video is going to be about therefore if someone is also suffering from this they’d know at that point to click off

her reply to someone who asked about a trigger warning! what a lovely reply! she is vile

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
*hugs for you*

Demi Donnelly
7 minutes ago
I’m usually really good with warnings but I do state early on what this video is going to be about therefore if someone is also suffering from this they’d know at that point to click off

her reply to someone who asked about a trigger warning! what a lovely reply! she is vile
It really did need a warning and she is a vile person. She clearly doesn't want to actually look after her viewers. I found out what she was talking about in the comments because she was talking about how she was struggling for quite a while before she actually said the issue. She could have put it in the description at least if she didn't want it in the video.

Reactions: 10
Not even watched it yet and the title is annoying me!

"Ruined my life for three months"

It can't ruin your LIFE for only three months. Your life is your lifetime you idiot.

Okay, proceeding to hate watch now...

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Someone tell me how she got therapy so fast

Btw hope she hasn’t made this video to justify her breaking lockdown rules, how she’s going to about seeing people etc. 🤔
Might be abit of a reach.

Reactions: 12
I know her. She's a horrible bully, the YouTube "fame" is a huuuuge boost on her ego which has made her even worse. Her family are rough as. Seans mates take the piss out of him for putting up with her....
Can't say much because she literally has no proper mates so theres only a few options of people i could be 😂
Her brother doesn't have a clue about the amber wright thing to my knowledge, shes covered it up well, keepin ontop of deleting all comments and profiles who mention it.
She absolutely does not deserve the platform shes on but clearly everyone here can already see that. She has used homophobic slurs and racial slurs growing up (never see her now so idk if she still does)...she has trolled so many people online. Shes full of hate.

• Wow
Reactions: 34
I know her. She's a horrible bully, the YouTube "fame" is a huuuuge boost on her ego which has made her even worse. Her family are rough as. Seans mates take the piss out of him for putting up with her....
Can't say much because she literally has no proper mates so theres only a few options of people i could be 😂
Her brother doesn't have a clue about the amber wright thing to my knowledge, shes covered it up well, keepin ontop of deleting all comments and profiles who mention it.
She absolutely does not deserve the platform shes on but clearly everyone here can already see that. She has used homophobic slurs and racial slurs growing up (never see her now so idk if she still does)...she has trolled so many people online. Shes full of hate.

Does her brother have IG where we can tell him about what she's done?

This is so funny! Thanks for sharing. You should share more if you can... I mean you could be a mate of a mate for all she knows or even further down than that - people talk, and if you don't see her now then why care. I understand however if you don't want to : )

Reactions: 5
*hugs for you*

Demi Donnelly
7 minutes ago

It really did need a warning and she is a vile person. She clearly doesn't want to actually look after her viewers. I found out what she was talking about in the comments because she was talking about how she was struggling for quite a while before she actually said the issue. She could have put it in the description at least if she didn't want it in the video.
She deleted those comments. Gross

• Angry
Reactions: 4
I suffer with intrusive thoughts related to death (related to my anxiety and OCD) so I get where she's coming from, but she REALLY should have put a trigger warning. These thoughts aren't uncommon (to a certain degree) but for some people, even the mention of death can trigger them. Another thing I don't get is how she said she tried therapy but none of the tips helped her. While this might have been the case, she should have tried something like CBT and ERP. Therapy won't help after 3 to 4 sessions, it is something you have to continue working on. I also don't get why she specifies it effected her for three months because these are long-term issues, they don't just go away after a short period of time.
Apologies for the scattered thoughts, I didn't watch the full video due to what you guys said about it (it needing a trigger warning) but I skipped around a bit.

Reactions: 11
I suffer with intrusive thoughts related to death (related to my anxiety and OCD) so I get where she's coming from, but she REALLY should have put a trigger warning. These thoughts aren't uncommon (to a certain degree) but for some people, even the mention of death can trigger them. Another thing I don't get is how she said she tried therapy but none of the tips helped her. While this might have been the case, she should have tried something like CBT and ERP. Therapy won't help after 3 to 4 sessions, it is something you have to continue working on. I also don't get why she specifies it effected her for three months because these are long-term issues, they don't just go away after a short period of time.
Apologies for the scattered thoughts, I didn't watch the full video due to what you guys said about it (it needing a trigger warning) but I skipped around a bit.

I literally couldn’t agree with this more as an ocd intrusive thoughts sufferer this really pissed me off, I have had this for nearly ten years now, I wish I had it for 3 months then I could try live my life without the constant stress worry guilt, and feeling like the only person who can fix things and hair loss etc. When she says these types of therapy sessions arent for her how the duck does she know if she doesn’t try them?? I’m literally doing everything I can to help myself.. this is why I find stuff like this so so hard to tell people. I legit watched half way and felt triggered and it went off... personally I would have put it in the title.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She’s using anxiety as clickbait and for sympathy because after her rants on Instagram, deleting comments etc people are finally starting to see the real Demi for what she is. Funny how she says she’s so anxious about her loved ones dying or them being at risk yet she broke lockdown rules twice publicly to see family, possibly spreading the virus. So god knows how many times she’s broken the rules privately!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Did anyone else feel like she was bullshitting a bit? A couple of years ago I binge watched ‘lie to me’ and after that went down a rabbit hole looking into micro expressions. She continually looks to the right and up which tends to mean that you are accessing your imagination, making up a lie for example. When she said something true (eg. Some of you watching will suffer from this) she looks to the left which is an indication of truth. I haven’t watched the whole video and my knowledge is a little rusty but she just seemed shifty to me. Like, don’t get me wrong, her grandad passing like he did is bound to give her anxiety to a degree but I just think she was overly specific about things like the three months thing. It didn’t add up. I would put money on it being At least over exaggerated and a ploy to make people think “she wouldn’t knowingly break lockdown rules, she has death anxiety!”

Reactions: 10
I thought the thing that ruined her life for 3 months was gonna be tattle ngl 😂

I couldn’t watch it. She takes ages to state what it is then is just a babbling mess going on about the same thing. I’ve also suffered with intrusive thoughts, I think it’s actually fairly common, especially when you start growing up and realise your own, and everyone else’s, mortality. Clickbait video imo. This death anxiety she supposedly has hasn’t stopped her breaking rules during a global PANDEMIC that is leaving thousands DEAD. Where is your care about death there? You could be asymptomatic and passing to vulnerable who will lose their lives??

I clicked on the video and read through some comments to try and get the general idea of the video because I didn’t want to trigger myself. Even the comments made me feel a sinking feeling in my stomach, so thank you to those on here who’ve summed it up

Reactions: 5
what’s the amber wright thing about... I literally have no clue, she needs a bloody Q&A page about her

She said in the video that in November and December of last year she could hardly sleep, 4 or 5 hours a night (hardly not sleeping imo but whatever) yet in November last year she did her waking up at 5am video where she says she does that twice a week, other weekdays not until 9 or 10 and on a weekend midday 🤣 also wasn't pre recorded too far in advance as she said it was November and freezing. liar liar pants on fire!

Quote "getting up at 5am changed my life" 7 months later "my life was ruined for 3 months"

• Wow
The therapy got me I’ve been on the waiting lists for months for it over PTSD, sexual assault and physical assault
she got it but it didn’t help.... makes no sense

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She is vile. She doesnt even try to hide how vile she is when she responds to comments! I live streets away from her, she is rough as. She brags about the money she earns but it is lies, no way shes on the amount she claims and still living at home in that house, with that kind of money!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
This is so funny! Thanks for sharing. You should share more if you can... I mean you could be a mate of a mate for all she knows or even further down than that - people talk, and if you don't see her now then why care. I understand however if you don't want to : )
I'm worried about what more i can share...she doesn't have mates at all so she would be able to easily pick me out. I don't speak to her now but i care because she lives close by, and if she found out who i was, I'd be worried about my family. Like i said, her and her family are rough as duck.
She's a proper embarrassment, walking round the estate like she's famous. I use walking round lightly, she never goes anywhere, she will walk to the end of the road for a vlog and turn straight back.
I feel really bad on sean because demi is kinda all hes ever known, so he puts up with her as if her behaviour is normal. She is disgusting to him and i know its a big claim but i wouldn't be shocked if shes brayed him before behind closed doors when drunk...i am scared for him. She blows off the handle very, very fast...i think shes just super insecure.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
She is vile. She doesnt even try to hide how vile she is when she responds to comments! I live streets away from her, she is rough as. She brags about the money she earns but it is lies, no way shes on the amount she claims and still living at home in that house, with that kind of money!
Yeah doesn’t add up. If you were making that kind of money wouldn’t you upgrade from your first car? Didn’t she say some time ago she only pays her mum like £100 a month board?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.