Demi Donnelly #4 with a weird upside down smile,Sean looking like he wants to run a mile

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but she's always claimed to be plant based . Poor argument
Yeah but she said that she went plant based because she saw a video of a frog being killed so you'd think that she wouldn't want to use brands that test on animals. Like I'm not a vegan but I don't see the point of testing on animals for cosmetics and I wouldn't use mink eyelashes.

Reactions: 4
Her main IG account has (VG) next to the link for her food account so I don't get why she would put that down if she's always claiming to be plant based.

She obviously loves her dog, but she's one of these people who starts shouting about how disgusting it is that people eat dogs in other countries with different food cultures. The infamous Yulin festival where they sell dog meat is in a few days so she probably saw this on social media. There's lots of people in China who don't approve of eating dog meat and the festival as well but I doubt Demi knows about this and just plays into the stereotype while virtue signalling about BLM.

Reactions: 9
So so inappropriate to compare slavery to eating meat at any time let alone at the moment when there's a huge storm around racism and blm, she needs to curb her temper, im feisty myself but you need to be so careful on social media, the fact companies pay her to 'influence' is beyond me at the minute with how she portrays herself, I don't believe she gets 5k a month at all

Reactions: 15
Please tell me people are inboxing her and calling her out on all this tit? I don't have it so have seen it through this thread and jeeeeeesus i don't understand how she gets away with it?! How do companys want to have her be the face of their brand?! I would never buy anything to with demi because i know itll be shod.

Reactions: 3
So what is the difference between eating Plant Based and eating “vegan” if she was proper vegan 100% of the time she would be loosing weight quicker than she looks.

I’m vegan myself and I get cravings so bad haha so I don’t think she is keeping to it.

She's ranting about how you can't humanely kill an animal for food? I agree but you can't humanely squirt/test cosmetics on an animal either hun but you don't seem to let that stop you from buying non-cruelty-free makeup to do your crappy makeup looks judging from your last rant a few days ago.

Also wish she'd stop tucking every single top into her bra, it looks bleeping tit.

Reactions: 22
So minks being skimmed alive so Demi can make a quick buck is fine, as is the child labour to create the cheap nasty clothing brands she takes money from. Two things she ACTIVELY promotes and encourages and benefits from others buying into, but I’m terrible for having a ham sandwich? Get a bleeping grip you silly little girl, are you actually that stupid? Is there any low you wouldn't stoop to for a couple of hundred quid? Doubt it.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
She's ranting about how you can't humanely kill an animal for food? I agree but you can't humanely squirt/test cosmetics on an animal either hun but you don't seem to let that stop you from buying non-cruelty-free makeup to do your crappy makeup looks judging from your last rant a few days ago.

Also wish she'd stop tucking every single top into her bra, it looks bleeping tit.

Her style isn’t very complimentary

• Haha
Reactions: 1
So what is the difference between eating Plant Based and eating “vegan” if she was proper vegan 100% of the time she would be loosing weight quicker than she looks.

I’m vegan myself and I get cravings so bad haha so I don’t think she is keeping to it.
if you are a vegan you are completely free from animal harming products eg you use cruelty free makeup/toiletries etc and eat plant based
Plant based is where you don’t consume any food derived from an animal but you still use makeup/toiletries etc things that have been tested on animals

Reactions: 2
I wonder if she's more savvy than she lets on and is just trying to gain notoriety because that's a quicker way to get views than creating genuine and thoughtful content. There's just something very fake about her, and it might be that she's trying to portray a warm character when she's not, but there's something else about her that I can't put my finger on.

I wonder if she's more savvy than she lets on and is just trying to gain notoriety because that's a quicker way to get views than creating genuine and thoughtful content. There's just something very fake about her, and it might be that she's trying to portray a warm character when she's not, but there's something else about her that I can't put my finger on.
Nah, don’t buy it, this girl is an idiot,

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Nah, don’t buy it, this girl is an idiot,

I've learnt the hard way that lack of intelligence does not necessarily mean someone can't be a master manipulator. Had 2 friends, both thick as anything, both able to manipulate people and situations quite easily. One example of "intelligence" being that year 1/2 maths was their level of ability (and they were wrong about some of those concepts too). Maybe because people think they are too thick to be sly. Again, I don't know if what I theorised is true, but there is something more to her that is pinging off something in my brain, but I'm not sure what it is.

Her tit flapping around in her slavery/veganism one woman debate is hella distracting

Edit- she literally says she’s ‘never going to stop raising awareness of veganism’, then 20 seconds later says ‘I don’t often have chats about veganism I’m quite 50/50’ WHAT hahah get some consistency in your life!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sick of how wishy-washy her opinions seem to be on veganism, weight loss or anything actually. What even is her brand, what does she stand for? There's nothing wrong with learning new info and changing your mind, but she just goes back and forth contradicting herself in every other video!

Also sick of her 'assumptions' type videos with a question shes blatantly asked herself, to state how much she earns from YouTube. And other questions she clearly just wanted to sit and chat about, but she's acting like she's been asked to talk about it

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Hasn’t she been with shaun for like nearly 10 years? In her latest video she says his family don’t know her as well as her own family, and she feels awkward about them watching her videos...? Wonder if she’s a gobshite around them and what they really think of her. I’ve been with my fiancé for five years and I’d say his family know me pretty well!

Hasn’t she been with shaun for like nearly 10 years? In her latest video she says his family don’t know her as well as her own family, and she feels awkward about them watching her videos...? Wonder if she’s a gobshite around them and what they really think of her. I’ve been with my fiancé for five years and I’d say his family know me pretty well!
I picked up on that as well, really strange considering they're engaged..?

It irritates me SO much where she places her crappy fake nose ring. Why is it so far back on her nostril, who has ever had a nose ring placed there?! Also the fact she's buying fake nose rings for claires cmon you're not 12. You've tried the ring in your nose, you have said many times you want it pierced, go do it.

Reactions: 5
That post about the rings she’s always dissing Sean her engagement ring she wouldn’t of picked ... she’s lucky to even have a fella the miserable cow.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.