Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Aceofspades

Chatty Member
Watched that car crash of a video yesterday. "The thing that I love most about lounge is you can order the top and bottom separate - I'm not the same size top and bottom so this is great"...next sentence I got the top in an XL and the bottom in an XL. 🤦‍♀️ Demi chattin shit for the sake of chattin

• Haha
Reactions: 18

LeilaMayxx

Demi’s new video...she says she’s not showing you the back of the knickers because they’re mesh, and she doesn’t want us seeing her bum, but then she proceeds to show full on arse crack in the mirror throughout the entire video 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17

ekl2000

VIP Member
On the fit with Demi page is the post about nudie snacks (her latest post) an ad? You can see a full box of snacks I assume they’ve sent her, and she’s tagged them, but nothing disclosed.
I want to get in on this reporting action cos it buggggs me.

On her main page she’s posted about the snacks and added a tiny ‘gifted’ emoji so yup it’s getting reported.

Also finding it a bit distasteful that she’s telling people to follow various black girls on Instagram and ‘show them support’. That’s not really what this is about? And feels sort of patronising 🥴

Last edited:
  • Wow

Macavity2

Chatty Member
Tbf that person was fair enough. The background was busy on the thumbnail I barely saw the 'AD' too but you could tell she was on a script right from the start it was like watching the shopping channel 😂
But can you imagine paying someone to promote your company and they upload a video in stained smelly shorts pulled right up their minge?

• Haha
  • Wow

Sogdhitalley

VIP Member
She 100% claims pip.
She has been seen in assessment waiting rooms looking rough as hell and I mean ROUGH, no make up, nails nothing.... walking with a slight limp. Always assisted by someone who does all the talking for her.

She gets full whack pip.

• Wow
  • Haha

keepingupwithhan

Funny how she didn’t bring up her visiting her grandma and putting her at risk for a Tik Tok because she knows full well she was in the wrong. If she wants to do 12 ads a month, brilliant! Milk the job for all you can because with your awful attitude it won’t last long. It’s the fact she so deceitful and people have proof she’s not been transparent when something is an AD. That’s where the problem lies. The passive aggressive tone and disgusting attitude she has is a terrible trait to have in this industry. It’s so laughable that she will never ever be able to mention this website and claim people are bullying her because Amber Wright will be on here forever and she knows she will expose how sly she really is. She is so far removed from the down to earth normal Geordie girl she started out as. The gifted crushed velvet bed definitely went to her head!

Last edited:
  • Haha

Macavity2

Chatty Member
I clicked off after she started on 60 seconds in after she starts on about how she’s doing this to help others know that they’re not alone in this. She’s given it a cryptic clickbait title, how the hell are they gonna seek this out? They’re not. This is purely for views/sympathy and probably as a precursor to promoting some dodgy online counselling service in a few weeks time. This is disgusting. You’re terrified of death but break lockdown to pop to your nans to do a fucking TikTok in the middle of a pandemic.

Macavity2

Chatty Member
That is probably the closest we’ve got to the ‘real Demi’, a sad nasty spiteful little girl, contradicted herself a whole bunch of times, came across as a petty little child pouting and having a strop. At least the rest of her following can see the real her now!

emk

Clearly not🤣 probably just listens to her parrots regurgitation of the briefing each night

• Haha

keepingupwithhan

Surely there are health and safety guidelines on depop but I suppose you’d have to be pretty desperate to buy used earrings when you can get a 3 pack of earrings in primark for £1
Same with the swimwear that’s literally been up her flaps 🤢 if she’s earning so much money why bother wasting time on depop for the sake of a tenner here and there, why not just donate them to charity. Maybe because she’s extremely greedy and desperate for money hence selling gifted items!

• Haha

Sweetcorn

Chatty Member
She’s not even fasting properly. AT ALL.
I thought this too? I don’t intermittent fast but I’ve seen many videos and read about it.

I was under the impression that you should stick to the same time frame every day ie
- wake up: no breakfast (have a drink tea/coffee/water)
- 12pm: start eating (have lunch)
- then have a snack
- then have dinner around 6/7pm
- then start fast at 8pm.
Some days Dami was getting up at 9am and stopping eating at 5pm then the next day starting at 12pm and stopping at 8pm??

She also states in the video that she ate like she normally would, having breakfast, lunch and dinner with all her snacks in between. So in 8 hours she crammed in 3 meals and 3 snacks? The whole point of intermittent fasting is that you eat less as there’s less time to eat (ie skipping breakfast, having lunch snack and dinner)? Or am I wrong? Demi just ate as she normally does but just didn’t it all within 8 hours... how is that intermittent fasting?!?!? And HOW did she lose 10 pounds doing it? Her calorie intake would be exactly the same whether she at 3 meals and 3 snacks in 8 hours then if she ate 3 meals and 3 snacks in 12 hours, the time doesn’t change that 🤦🏼‍♀️

Macavity2

Chatty Member
100% that photoshopped photo will be her Tinder pic when Sean dumps her for one of the many girls he follows on Instagram
I wouldn’t find it odd him following so many girls on insta, but they’ve categorically said that they’re not allowed friends of the opposite sex. Such a healthy relationship 👀

• Haha

Sweetcorn

Chatty Member
She may as well have came out and addressed Tattle directly because everything she is saying is from here 😂 Say it with your chest Demi, hun!

And saying she can be vegan and still use non cruelty products because she ‘wants to’, well if that’s the case Demi you then can’t say you are vegan because you disagree with animal cruelty. That’s the reason she says she is vegan. That’s why people have a problem with it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16

Chickentikka

I think you guys are the ones that need to get a life, to be honest, I am researching online trolls and hate as part of a dissertation on suicide and a decline in mental health in young people, and what I've seen is disgusting. How can you guys be so obsessed with someone you don't know to comment on the weirdest things about her on a forum its just so weird. I hope you guys get some help and can be happy within your own skin one day to not have to live through chatting hate about someone else. If Demi or any youtuber/insta person was to read a thread on themselves how shit do you think they are going to feel about themselves for such a long time? Do you not realise that or just not care? fucking weirdos
Maybe you should ask Demi why she has created threads and posted about other influencers on this site before jumping all over the mental health bandwagon.

Gee_whip

Chatty Member
Generally I think Demi is probably a nice person if a little jaded! but here’s what bothers me about her videos:

The constant gurning and OTT dancing and singing;
The way she uses the wrong words and phrases, she’ll say something like “it’s a 2 way ship” - that’s not the phrase hun. her vocabulary is appalling at times ;
Sometimes lame content (such as “I shopped only for vegan food in Lidl” ie you shopped in a large supermarket for food);
Whilst I find her down to earth side really refreshing, I also find it infuriating when I see the tat she buys from pound shops to fill her poor mothers house with 😂 and finally -
She is guilty of what a lot of Plus size YouTubers are guilty of.. posting pictures and stories of super healthy food, yet if you only ate that all day you wouldn’t be the size you are. Why lie? Be honest, own it. We all like chocolate and crisps, just admit that vegan food is Maximum 5% of your general diet and the rest is junk 🤨

• Haha
  • Angry

bonesmccoy

Her arrogance is off the scale, it's unbelievable. What makes her think she can speak to her followers like that, swearing and having a go like she's a mum telling off her child???!

"Stop judging people online" - if you post your life online, people are going to comment and not all comments will be good. That is how the world works. And people will call you out for being wholly irresponsible by breaking lockdown rule because that doesn't just affect you, it affects people on a much wider scale. Don't preach how you're soooo open to criticism when the minute anyone says anything remotely negative or questioning, you either delete their comment or reply in a rude, patronising, passive aggressive manner. You're not a teenager anymore, Demi, so stop acting like one.

"Being vegan is my choice, if I want to use non-cruelty free brands then I will" - well this just makes you a massive hypocrite, doesn't it?? People turn vegan for a variety of reasons but you cannot claim you've gone vegan because of your concerns regarding animal cruelty and then continue to use products that are tested on animals. You either give a shit about the animals, or you don't. You can't pick and choose when you're concerned about animal welfare depending on whether it fits into your lifestyle. And you actually explained to someone the difference between vegan and plant based on your diet Insta yesterday so you clearly DO understand the difference between the two, you just don't care.

"Whether I've lost weight or not is none of your business" - it absolutely is our business if you promote workouts you've done and meal plans you've used to "lose weight". Anyone can see the amount of comments from followers saying you inspire or motivate them, so to deceive them by saying you've lost weight when you haven't is really awful and morally reprehensible. Tbh it's odd anyone would actually find your "weight loss" inspiring considering you can't even do a sit up or squat properly but apparently some people do, and they will think that they can just follow whatever you do and lose weight but you're giving them false hope. You could solve all of this by posting photos of the actual scales when you do weigh ins but you won't because then the truth would come out.

Also as others have said, 5 out of 12 videos is over 40% - I know Demi's not the brightest spark but surely she can see almost half her videos being ads is quite a lot? But then nothing surprises me anymore with this girl, she's got so little respect for anyone but herself even though her viewers are the people actually contributing to her income and she would still be working for the council if it wasn't for them. People would have more respect for her if she just admitted she'd done something wrong, it doesn't take much to address breaking lockdown rules, apologising and making sure she gets it right next time. But she's so argumentative, she must be a nightmare to live with.

Funny how she's stopped posting about BLM or anything surrounding that area as well, back to normal for Demi. Virtue signalling vulture.

She was manic wasn't she?! At one point she reminded me of the Grudge
I can't stop laughing at this omg 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha