Demi Donnelly #4 with a weird upside down smile,Sean looking like he wants to run a mile

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probably already mentioned and I’ve missed it🤣 but, I was looking through her depop to see if she’d posted any of the tit recently she’s been gifted, and seen this, has this been mentioned?, I was gonna hide the girls username, but it’s available for anyone to see on depop so🤣🤦🏼‍♀️👀

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Probably already mentioned and I’ve missed it🤣 but, I was looking through her depop to see if she’d posted any of the tit recently she’s been gifted, and seen this, has this been mentioned?, I was gonna hide the girls username, but it’s available for anyone to see on depop so🤣🤦🏼‍♀️👀
I just went onto the girls page and of course Demi had to bite back! 😆

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I just went onto the girls page and of course Demi had to bite back! 😆

bet me to it 🤣🤣🤣🤣, if I was buying from her, that right there would put me off, I wouldn’t buy from someone if they had review like that, especially when the price she charges for items she’s bought on depop cheaper 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
She still lives at home because she’s a lazy woman-child, and her mum does everything for her, including cleaning up her vomit. I still can’t believe that she puked all over her bedroom and bathroom instead of in the loo.
I remember her saying just last year, that she didn’t do her own shopping and cooking, and ate whatever her mum provided. She’s 24 ffs!
That’s partly why her food now looks so horrendous, because she’s only started to feed herself in the last few months.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
She still lives at home because she’s a lazy woman-child, and her mum does everything for her, including cleaning up her vomit. I still can’t believe that she puked all over her bedroom and bathroom instead of in the loo.
I remember her saying just last year, that she didn’t do her own shopping and cooking, and ate whatever her mum provided. She’s 24 ffs!
That’s partly why her food now looks so horrendous, because she’s only started to feed herself in the last few months.
Exactly. Getting a house with Sean would mean she’d have to actually do some kind of housework and clean up after herself and she’s not prepared to do that. And if Sean’s out all day at work and she’s faffing about being a YouTuber at home then most of that would fall on her.

Reactions: 8
82A93EAC-D824-4D20-AF80-94BE0F929236.jpeg

I’ve never seen somebody have a whole naan bread to themselves it’s giving me Gavin & Stacey vibes 😂 At least she’s actually honest about it I suppose 🤷🏼‍♀️
677A13E4-B95D-4FD1-B253-15AAD991AF60.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yes, yoghurt is more common in naan recipes than ghee. However, there are several brands that are easy to find in supermarkets (e.g. clay oven) that do vegan friendly naan and also some restaurants. For reference, i'm both vegan and Indian.
I’m vegan too and like others have said you can get vegan naan but because it’s Demi and knowing what she was like in New York, I highly doubt she even asked the takeaway first.

Reactions: 1
Could be reaching here but in her chloe ting video she looked like she was wearing the same clothes for day three and four then messed up talking about day three at the end. I reckon she’s probably skipped a day. She already seemed unmotivated by the end of the first workout.

Reactions: 7
Anyone else think today’s Instagram post is the most self involved narcissistic post known to man?

Anyone else think today’s Instagram post is the most self involved narcissistic post known to man?
I thought the exact same thing. I cringed so bad when I realised it wasn’t a grwm or anything it was literally just her posing really badly into the camera and thinking she looks amazing

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Anyone watching her livestream she says she doesn’t run her depop she gives the stuff to “someone” to sort out why does she pretend she got loads of money to hire someone to do that for her

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.