Demi Donnelly #4 with a weird upside down smile,Sean looking like he wants to run a mile

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks the same in January 2020 as she did in june 2019 and it just looks like shes bought a better more supportive sports bra??? Like literally wtf
She’s wearing her leggings higher up and standing straighter that’s the only difference I can see!

Reactions: 9
I will never get over the fact her parents called them Demi and Brad. So utterly cringe 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Shes literally just got those suck in leggings on,wearing a fuller coverage top and is standing at a different angle?

Reactions: 1
I will never get over the fact her parents called them Demi and Brad. So utterly cringe 😂
Sorry this has probably gone straight over my head but who’s Brad and Demi?

It’s taken me two weeks to catch up after someone suggested this thread on another one and I wasn’t disappointed. I hadn’t heard of her before as she does the same tedious, boring, unoriginal videos on YouTube that I refuse to watch and she copies whatever’s gone viral or a trend. She’s one of them youtubers that never has an original idea. I actually can not get over the whole Amber Wright thing, calling herself stunning, slagging off a friend and also blaming her brother. How she gets sponsors and brand deals I’ll never know!!

Reactions: 6
Sorry this has probably gone straight over my head but who’s Brad and Demi?

It’s taken me two weeks to catch up after someone suggested this thread on another one and I wasn’t disappointed. I hadn’t heard of her before as she does the same tedious, boring, unoriginal videos on YouTube that I refuse to watch and she copies whatever’s gone viral or a trend. She’s one of them youtubers that never has an original idea. I actually can not get over the whole Amber Wright thing, calling herself stunning, slagging off a friend and also blaming her brother. How she gets sponsors and brand deals I’ll never know!!
i assume it’s after brad Pitt and Demi Moore. They are not really common names in the uk either so I think it’s quite clear they were inspired by hollywood 😂 I hate the term chav but it just screams it

Brad and Demi are really common names, I can’t imagine they were actually named after anyone famous

Reactions: 5
Does anyone have screenshots of the amber wright thing? I’m dying to see what she said

Reactions: 4
Does anyone have screenshots of the amber wright thing? I’m dying to see what she said
She made an account to rave about herself, slag her “friends” and other YouTubers off then said it was her brother, oh and also she posted a screenshot of demis tweet where it said view tweet activity that you can only see for your own tweets so proved it was her

She made an account to rave about herself, slag her “friends” and other YouTubers off then said it was her brother, oh and also she posted a screenshot of demis tweet where it said view tweet activity that you can only see for your own tweets so proved it was her

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I even read them in her tone. Wow. Stupid move with showing that tweet.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Not to mention there’s been a couple more times people have called her out for using fake profiles on here since Amber Wright bigging herself up and using all the same stupid spelling and grammar mistakes she makes.

• Haha
If I were Demi I’d wanna see what people were writing about me too. But to actually big yourself up on a fake account and call yourself stunning whilst calling your “best friend” shady amongst other things is the most embarrassing thing I’ve ever seen 😂 She’ll never be able to call this site out or accuse us of being trolls because the minute her followers come on here they’ll see the real her. I honestly feel sorry for her little brother I hope his mates don’t take the piss out of him for his embarrassing sister. As IF she wanted us to believe Brad was Amber Wright I’m sorry but no way did a teenage boy make those comments. I’d have a lot more respect for her if she’d of just owned up been honest and had a little laugh at herself. We’ve all done embarrassing stuff, but you gotta take it in your stride and learn your lesson. Demi has learnt NOTHING from this because the lies have made her more sly and embarrassing.

Reactions: 16
Her new video had the potential to be quite interesting, but I'm sure it's just filled with lies.

She said she started the challenge on the 1st April, however said on her fitness Instagram that she had not weighed herself since the 6th March.
And then her fitness Instagram says she gained 7 pounds and then lost 6 pounds the week after (27th april) so I don't know how she lost 10 pounds in the month?

I'm also sure that her 'before' video matches her picture from January 2020, and also she was supposed to be at her boyfriends house at the start of April.

I don't mind if some things are exaggarated for entertainment, however, I think blatantly deceiving her fans about weight loss and essentially promoting a type of weight loss technique with false results is wrong.

Attachments

Reactions: 8
What a bleeping lying witch! Wasn’t she staying in Sean’s house until just before Easter and broke lockdown by going back home? All her posts on her food diaries page during that time are at Sean’s house. And judging from these posts she’s clearly been trying to eat calorie controlled meals during that time so she can’t say that the weight was lost through ‘intimate’ fasting

Reactions: 14
Her new video is about intermittent fasting, but she's calling it "intimate " fasting 🤣🤣🤣🤣

And yes, she used that photo in January 😳

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Her new video had the potential to be quite interesting, but I'm sure it's just filled with lies.

She said she started the challenge on the 1st April, however said on her fitness Instagram that she had not weighed herself since the 6th March.
And then her fitness Instagram says she gained 7 pounds and then lost 6 pounds the week after (27th april) so I don't know how she lost 10 pounds in the month?

I'm also sure that her 'before' video matches her picture from January 2020, and also she was supposed to be at her boyfriends house at the start of April.

I don't mind if some things are exaggarated for entertainment, however, I think blatantly deceiving her fans about weight loss and essentially promoting a type of weight loss technique with false results is wrong.
She talks so much tit she can’t keep up with herself.

Reactions: 13

came here to say the same thing :/

I don’t think she realises that her Lies just don’t add up 🤨

Reactions: 6
Funny how she didn’t mention the 7 pounds she gained when she weighed herself during the month 🤦‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.