Demi Donnelly #38 chews her words but not her peaches

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread title suggestion : Demi: Still wearing the same belt….No makeup artist can help!! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
this sounds like such a horrible thing to say, but I wonder if she’ll really scrape the bottom of the barrel and start producing more explicit content that panders to the fat fetishists who lurk in her comment section. it’s sad really, she’s a dick but she needs help with her weight, alcohol dependence and lifestyle before it spirals out of control (if it hasn’t already).
Didn't Andrea make a comment about her doing only fans🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This “fat fetishists” concept is what pisses me off the most about Demi. I’m mid / plus sized, and I like to follow people on Instagram & tiktok who are the same size for fashion inspiration and validation that other people have my body type and aren’t disgusting (how I see myself most of the time). That’s what we want, to feel normal. I don’t want to be constantly reminded that I’m bigger than “usual”. Demi makes a mockery of plus size people, constantly flapping her bits about, pulling her pants down and embarrassing herself. Like you say she plays up to the fetishists and just reminds people of their insecurities (at least for me she does). I don’t want to see her stretch marks, cellulite, overhang all the time cos it just reminds me of mine. I want to see plus size people living live normally wearing nice outfits and not being defined by their size.
I’m totally with you on this! I’m mid/plus sized too and it’s so jarring when Demi twists the concept of being bigger into something very sexual and… often “satirical” and it’s really harrowing. It makes me so uncomfy how she markets her body as “abnormal” in a way that’s totally exaggerated. The tiny clothes, slovenly behaviour… if she wore clothes that reflected her size and complimented her, and went about her days as per rather than constantly drawing attention to the fact she’s a bigger girl by exposing her cellulite, private parts and everything else for the world to see. It’s hard to explain, but she’s like a sketch character portraying an image of a plus-size person that’s totally inappropriate and a mockery. Being bigger isn’t a personality trait, I wish she would understand that.

Reactions: 21
Didn't Andrea make a comment about her doing only fans🤔
oh gosh, so she did! 🤢 imagining the states

totally side note, but I just remembered! does anyone remember years ago when Demi did a chatty video and admitted she used to catfish people as the actress who played Lauren Branning in Eastenders?!?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

totally side note, but I just remembered! does anyone remember years ago when Demi did a chatty video and admitted she used to catfish people as the actress who played Lauren Branning in Eastenders?!?
Omg she does not think she looks like Madeleine Duggan?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
just watched her tik tok which is just a full video of her trying clothes on that don’t fit her anymore. she’s definitely doing it for some sort of people who are into that sort of fetish.

i’ve got a bit of a stomach after having my kids and would never wear knickers that don’t make me feel secure but she’s wearing tiny ones that don’t even properly cover her
Yeh
New video link to avoid giving her the views:

Unfortunately, it's a lie, she tilts the camera to make her head and face change s
This is the best ‘polishing a turd’ example I’ve ever seen

I go to CT- the exact counter for my make up when I buy something 🙈🤣🤣 the girl is a magician 🪄
I dont get the under chin contour it look like she as 5o clock shadow 🤣🤣 and glowing more like sweaty mess 😳. And price of them products. 😳😳 And this girl would not buy a £3 soap 🤦🏻‍♀️
Does sean buy charlotte tilbury? Nah, but he's a waster. She thinks she is gorgeous with that make up on, but cleverly has the camera at an angle that completely reshapes her massive swollen ego filled head and face.
I’m totally with you on this! I’m mid/plus sized too and it’s so jarring when Demi twists the concept of being bigger into something very sexual and… often “satirical” and it’s really harrowing. It makes me so uncomfy how she markets her body as “abnormal” in a way that’s totally exaggerated. The tiny clothes, slovenly behaviour… if she wore clothes that reflected her size and complimented her, and went about her days as per rather than constantly drawing attention to the fact she’s a bigger girl by exposing her cellulite, private parts and everything else for the world to see. It’s hard to explain, but she’s like a sketch character portraying an image of a plus-size person that’s totally inappropriate and a mockery. Being bigger isn’t a personality trait, I wish she would understand that.
Basically she is trying to "normalise" taking her clothes off, when you really evaluate this woman, she's cheap and dirty. Forcing her viewers to look at pics of her arse as she tells them she has found inner peace, absolute BS. Spends a ton on charlotte tilbury after shaming sean over a cheap takeaway, THAT'S NOT INNER PEACE darlin, you're polluted, distorted and greedy for attention, always got to be right and a bully.

Reactions: 11
Yeh

Unfortunately, it's a lie, she tilts the camera to make her head and face change s

Does sean buy charlotte tilbury? Nah, but he's a waster. She thinks she is gorgeous with that make up on, but cleverly has the camera at an angle that completely reshapes her massive swollen ego filled head and face.

Basically she is trying to "normalise" taking her clothes off, when you really evaluate this woman, she's cheap and dirty. Forcing her viewers to look at pics of her arse as she tells them she has found inner peace, absolute BS. Spends a ton on charlotte tilbury after shaming sean over a cheap takeaway, THAT'S NOT INNER PEACE darlin, you're polluted, distorted and greedy for attention, always got to be right and a bully.
She's so unhappy and this is how it manifests

Reactions: 7
I’ve just had one of their old vlogs pop up,the one when they’ve just moved in and are decorating for Christmas.It is absolutely SHOCKING how much weight they have both put on.Just makes you think the tit that goes on in that house and the amount of food and alcohol consumed,paired with no exercise despite having two “pups”.

Reactions: 10
Her version of 'body positivity' is, much like her content, trapped in the same period of time where her popularity peaked.

As we know, and she has even admitted, Demi is extremely stubborn and doesn't like to admit that she's wrong, which means she will never develop and grow and this includes her content.

She's churning out the same pseudo-body positive messages she has been for the past few years and any audience that once related has moved on (bar the shallow pool of die-hard nutters who swoop to her defence in the comments...)

Reactions: 8
She's churning out the same pseudo-body positive messages she has been for the past few years and any audience that once related has moved on (bar the shallow pool of die-hard nutters who swoop to her defence in the comments...)

Totally agree with this, the people who gave her all the views back in the day have now grown up/moved on. And the demographic she used to appeal to are looking to younger influencers now. Demi is at that weird middle space...and she won't know what to do with her content. And here's the thing...there isn't anything she can do, that ship has well and truly sailed.

Just look at the likes of Lisbug/Lisa Shwartz (Shane Dawsons ex) she used to get thousands upon thousands of views per video. Lisa has over 2 million subscribers but struggles to get a couple of thousand views per video...her audience has aged out....same will happen with Demi, only difference is, Demi isn't as popular.

Reactions: 11

Oh she must be friends with Imogenation

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her view of body positivity is basically saying it’s ok to be plus size. And it is but if Demi wasn’t the size she was she basically wouldn’t have a body positive msg. She lost a bit of weight before and didn’t post any body positivity stuff. Then the weight starts to creep on again and she’s all about body positivity! I would go as far as to say she plays on being bigger. Look at the summer clothes reel she is literally huffing and puffing but I think the blue denim shorts look like they fit comfortably but she’s making out she can barely get them on.

Other reels of dancing in her underwear she will pull her knickas down further to expose her big belly. Why pull the underwear down?! This is almost her niche now - I’m big and I don’t care and the arse lickers tell her how inspiring she is. Just cos she whips it out doesn’t mean she looks good. When everyone comments “🔥“ and “Queen” and “beautiful” what are they seeing exactly? 😂

Reactions: 13

Totally agree with this, the people who gave her all the views back in the day have now grown up/moved on. And the demographic she used to appeal to are looking to younger influencers now. Demi is at that weird middle space...and she won't know what to do with her content. And here's the thing...there isn't anything she can do, that ship has well and truly sailed.

Just look at the likes of Lisbug/Lisa Shwartz (Shane Dawsons ex) she used to get thousands upon thousands of views per video. Lisa has over 2 million subscribers but struggles to get a couple of thousand views per video...her audience has aged out....same will happen with Demi, only difference is, Demi isn't as popular.
I think many you tubers have started to lose views because their audience is either bored, gotten older or the influencer has gotten too big of an ego. Demi keeps doing the same old and even when she attempts something else no one cares because of her ego. It talks volumes when she has a PR management team or whatever and she's still not moving forward. Demis views are tanking the last 3 videos she's not even gotten 10k. I definitely think her attitude, her nastiness, her lack of motivation and ability to stick at anything has led to all of this. Her downfall is happening slowly but surely. Before long reaching 10k will be the least of her worries especially if she can't reach 5k.

Off out drinking again as per her latest Instagram story…
Thought she was living a healthier lifestyle now.

Reactions: 4
The photoshop on this! Why is the door absolutely massive and she’s the size of a borrower?! Sort it out Demz hunnybun! The tan, the posing. She kills me.
It’s the photoshopping on the face that always gets me. She’s never looked like that at any angle or with any amount of make up on her videos. Shes a munter of the highest order!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think the way that girl did her make up was lovely. Charlottes products are amazing. But you can roll a tit in glitter. Its still a tit at the end of the day. She's a talented mua tho.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.