Demi Donnelly #38 chews her words but not her peaches

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
[someone send her this!!!

QUOTE="ShrekStunnin, post: 9207405, member: 289566"]
Look what was in my youtube recommendations...
[/QUOTE]
New to the thread but please tell me that she’s not picking up dog poo with her bare hands 🤢🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 3
New to the thread but please tell me that she’s not picking up dog poo with her bare hands 🤢🤮
[/QUOTE]
I think she has clear gloves on but still 🤮

Reactions: 1
I think that's what bothers her the most, she knows Sean has the commitment and drive to get fit, she doesn't. Shes extremely competitive so 🤷‍♀️ never going to happen. I remember reading a comment from her nan a few months back about how her husband still loves her body after all those years. It weirded me out but its obviously something they've discussed at home, Demi must be concerned he doesn't find her attractive any more.
THIS! Maybe if they did some of them, he's realise he doesn't need to settle for that kind of life. We can hope.

Why are all her fans as illiterate as her?
"In a happy relationship with two beautiful animals" hahaha what a weird thing to say

Also can't wait for this person to discover a wonderful little invention known as the full stop.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Tbh where i am the ppl in their 20s and under drink less than the ppl in their 30s and up.
I think there was some stats about it a while back too that younger generations arent drinking to excess like their predecessors.

I think its obvious from her weight gain and general look that she drinks too much though. Same with sean i bet but he probably needs it to tolerate her 😂
100% that the younger generation aren't drinking as much

Reactions: 2
Looks like the video has disappeared 😂 we need more. Ah well enough people saw it to see what she is really like.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.