Demi Donnelly #37 More flakes than Kelloggs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone remember that time she posted a photo on IG of her top up & half her boob out & she was pulling a stupid face? Absolutely bizarre.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
duck sake, I just spent the past 10 minutes looking at all thread messages that had « veiny » in them to find it 😂😭
Just Google ‘Demi Donnelly naked’ 🤢

it just pops up- absolutely honking isn’t it

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
"HOW DO YOU KNOW IF I'M HUMBLE OR NOT?"

I literally cannot think of a single thing LESS HUMBLE than SCREENSHOTTING YOUR BANK BALANCE. She's an actual bleeping moron. Can't believe she's in her mid 20s, she has so much growing up to do.

On a positive note, she's clearly bleeping rattled hehehehehe

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Also, I'm sick of this unsubstantiated view that Demi is "humble" and "relatable".

Demi, trust me, what people really mean is that you look like a rough working class girl and you're "humble" because you're cheap. People find you relatable because you're not someone to aspire to be and you don't pass as an influencer, you're just common as muck.

She'd probably say to that "well I'm not trying to be an influencer, I'm trying to keep it real!" But we all know that's bullshit. She would LOVE to look or act like these people she admires on insta, but she simply never will. So she has to settle for being "relatable" because that's all she's good for, making people feel better about themselves.

(No shade to working class girls, I'm one myself. Unlike Demi shopping at B&M isn't my whole personality).

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Is there an explanation somewhere of the amber/Demi thing? I read this thread quite often but can’t quite piece it together 🥲

Reactions: 2
Is there an explanation somewhere of the amber/Demi thing? I read this thread quite often but can’t quite piece it together 🥲
I’d recommend watching Cam Kirkhams video on YouTube, explains it well.

Then grab a cuppa and come back and read the threads from page 1, it’s a classic ☕

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Also, I'm sick of this unsubstantiated view that Demi is "humble" and "relatable".

Demi, trust me, what people really mean is that you look like a rough working class girl and you're "humble" because you're cheap. People find you relatable because you're not someone to aspire to be and you don't pass as an influencer, you're just common as muck.

She'd probably say to that "well I'm not trying to be an influencer, I'm trying to keep it real!" But we all know that's bullshit. She would LOVE to look or act like these people she admires on insta, but she simply never will. So she has to settle for being "relatable" because that's all she's good for, making people feel better about themselves.

(No shade to working class girls, I'm one myself. Unlike Demi shopping at B&M isn't my whole personality).
i don't find her relatable at all. There is nothing about her that I can even relate too. She really is just trailer trash.

I’d recommend watching Cam Kirkhams video on YouTube, explains it well. It’s on his main channel in the HAHAHA playlist you’ll see her face with big eyes.

Then grab a cuppa and come back and read the threads from page 1, it’s a classic ☕
I watched that video and omg I never laughed so hard in my entire life. I wonder if she's actually ever seen it because she should

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.