Demi Donnelly #37 More flakes than Kelloggs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She even says to allow 10-15 business days before she posts the items to you, SHE "WORKS" FROM HOME WHY DOES IT TAKE THAT LONG TO GO TO THE POST OFFICE THE LAZY OGRE, I've sold a few things on depop in the past and I always posted it the next day on my lunch break
Exactly! I have a depop too and I just print out the label and stick it in the Hermes locker. She’s a lazy bleep.

Reactions: 6
I’d recommend watching Cam Kirkhams video on YouTube, explains it well.

Then grab a cuppa and come back and read the threads from page 1, it’s a classic ☕

Just make sure you listen to the song at the end of the video 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What happened to muscle food and thought she didn't do food shop because she hated it 🤔
“Still haven’t did a food shop” did?? I think you mean done hunnybun. She may be humble but she can’t speak proper English for tit!

Reactions: 18
I promise you all now that if I see her out and about I’ll take pics. I don’t give a duck. 😂

Demi Donnelly #38 Fat slag.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’d recommend watching Cam Kirkhams video on YouTube, explains it well.

Then grab a cuppa and come back and read the threads from page 1, it’s a classic ☕

Omg thank you! Only had chance to watch the video, will read tattle another time 😂 I thought there was beef between Demi and Amber knight! My bad 😭😂

• Haha
Thread title #38 bragging that shes humble, about time Sean started looking on Bumble

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Thought I recognised the dresses, they’re ones from that video with blonde girl the cheek of dems £12 and £15 when she got them gifted 🥴
She's a money hungry witch. 6,000 a month? Money's tight for sure in Big D's HUMBLE abode

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Omg thank you! Only had chance to watch the video, will read tattle another time 😂 I thought there was beef between Demi and Amber knight! My bad 😭😂
Still think Demi made the Amberxwright Tattle account pretending to be Amber Knight 🤥 but it majorly backfired

Reactions: 11
What I don't understand that if she does actually earn £10k a month & therefore £120k a year pre tax, why isn't she set up as a limited company? I'm a qualified accountant and the 7 years I have been working in accountancy dealing with sole traders & ltd companies we always advise if a sole trader is earning over c.£50k to set up as a ltd co as its far more beneficial tax saving wise. The amount of income tax and national insurance contributions she must be paying on that sort of income is stupid compared to what it could be if she had a ltd company. I have checked companies house and there are no Demi Donnellys listed as officers of a company. She either has a tit accountant or is seriously dodging tax.
Is there a way that she can legitimately be employing her mother without being a ltd company?

Reactions: 2
Is there a way that she can legitimately be employing her mother without being a ltd company?
I don't think you need to be a ltd company to employ people. She probably just says she employs her mum because she's evading tax.

Reactions: 4
Just make sure you listen to the song at the end of the video 😂😂
Compulsive liar. When she told that man in the car park she had never heard of a car park queue in her life, I knew we were dealing with a nut case. It's very draining to be around someone who constantly lies or never says sorry for their actions. She spent most of last week arguing with everyone over the shaming her partner vid, when basically she could have just said, you know what, you're right, I treated him badly, I'm sorry.
I've stopped watching any of her "content" I feel more energised and much happier. It's very depressing to be around a bully.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Compulsive liar. When she told that man in the car park she had never heard of a car park queue in her life, I knew we were dealing with a nut case. It's very draining to be around someone who constantly lies or never says sorry for their actions. She spent most of last week arguing with everyone over the shaming her partner vid, when basically she could have just said, you know what, you're right, I treated him badly, I'm sorry.
I've stopped watching any of her "content" I feel more energised and much happier. It's very depressing to be around a bully.
yeah I don't watch her content either. She grosses me out. I just usually check the comments or tattle

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I’ve boycotted her content too- no more watches here. I think we should all do it. I recan 50% of her views is hate watching

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’ve boycotted her content too- no more watches here. I think we should all do it. I recan 50% of her views is hate watching
Awesome and I so agree with you!
I realised last week she just enjoys arguing and then I thought why am I wasting good energy on this, it's completely negative. We know we were right about her shaming sean, she can scream, rant and rage all over the internet, but all we stated was the truth.Well done guys, it's nice to know that people are here to stop bullying on youtube, it goes on far too much, but don't waste your energy on her, she's a cruel person.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.