Demi Donnelly #37 More flakes than Kelloggs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those lodges look gorgeous! I wouldn’t have taken the dogs if I was them to have a break from fussing over them all the time. But then again my dog doesn’t wake me up during the night because she knows her place as a dog and not one of my children……..

Reactions: 14
Sean looks absolutely done with her tit when she's on about his tea. No wonder he always looks as if he's ignoring her in videos she probably spouting her negativity around food on him all the time. Poor fella, on his birthday holiday aswell got her moaning on at him

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Can someone tell me if it's normal for this breed of dog to look so sad all the time? I've never had Whippets or Greyhound's so not sure. But they always look so depressed and lethargic to me.
Thought this too when watching the vlog, very sad. Like other people have said don't think they get enough exercise.

Reactions: 7
Oh my god, just watching the rest of the video. The way she is speaking to Sean about HIS food choices is absolutely shocking, she is so VILE. I'm tempted to DM him on Insta. I feel so sorry for him and he could do so much better. I'd LOVE him to come to his senses and leave, wipe that smug look off her face once and for all. She needs taken down a peg or 10. :mad:

Reactions: 21
surely if she gave those dogs the 2 longs walks a day that she claims, they wouldn't wake them up in the night to use the toilet?
also why is she so lazy? she would rather have them tit and piss all over decking, than just take them on their lead on the grass bit next to it.
i think she likes giving off the impression that she’s such a busy dog mum because she has to get up in the night with them, almost like their babies. But we all know she’s a tit dog owner so idk why she pretends

Reactions: 12
Considering how bleeping fat Demi is, I don’t think she’s in a position to be lecturing anyone about their food choices and calorie intake.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Imagine if that was the other way around & we were watching a lad talking to his girlfriend about THEIR food choices like that!!! It wouldn’t be accepted by the viewers or anyone. She’s 1000% just jealous that she’s not consuming all them foods - just let him enjoy his holiday man

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Oh my god, just watching the rest of the video. The way she is speaking to Sean about HIS food choices is absolutely shocking, she is so VILE. I'm tempted to DM him on Insta. I feel so sorry for him and he could do so much better. I'd LOVE him to come to his senses and leave, wipe that smug look off her face once and for all. She needs taken down a peg or 10. :mad:
dont forget, his insta is demis email so she probably controls it

• Heart
Reactions: 13
i still don’t understand why they need to take the dogs absolutely everywhere. why don’t they want time away as a couple together, it’s just weird. I cringed so hard when she was like two cute boys about 10 times in that annoying voice at sean and henry.

Reactions: 15
She’s so vile , how does she think people enjoy seeing her pick away at her partner? She knows it’ll cause people to comment

Reactions: 18
i can’t get over how rude she is to Sean about his food 😩 who the duck wants an omlette on holiday 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Demi already deleted these comments calling her out lul
Someone take one for the team
When they are not busy and contact the log cabin!!! That will stink !! Imagine being in hot tub and smelling wee . I think she’s filthy! Bet her snatch stinks

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
i’ve just watched the part where she speaks to sean like absolute tit about the food. he’s on holiday, he earns his money. let the guy eat whatever he wants. i’m embarrassed for her 😤

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Wow! Watched new vlog through invidious for the first time so no views from me anymore 😌
The part when Demi is literally having a go at Sean about his food is vile! The way she speaks to him. You could see how irritated and uncomfortable he was getting when he bit back!!
She just sounded so jealous about food 🤣🤣
And the ending when she went in for a kiss and Sean looked at her like no thanks 🤣😂 Aye is so done with her! Really hope he finds the courage to leave her and have a happy life. Truly believe without her he would become healthy look decent she brings him down!!

Edit....... Sean face Wen he puts jets off n demi as go for disturbing her silent and she gose in for kiss n he dint won't to 🤣🤣🤣

Dont for get bean on toast like fuk off demi if poor lad a break laugh at the job about the soap 🤣
Honestly so funny 😂 you can see he finds her repulsive

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Can someone tell me if it's normal for this breed of dog to look so sad all the time? I've never had Whippets or Greyhound's so not sure. But they always look so depressed and lethargic to me.
I thought the same. This does not look like a happy dog to me.

Reactions: 8
i’ve just watched the part where she speaks to sean like absolute tit about the food. he’s on holiday, he earns his money. let the guy eat whatever he wants. i’m embarrassed for her 😤
I dont know how he hasn’t snapped at her yet. There’s no way I’d be able to cope with that beast lecturing me when she looks like that 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.