Demi Donnelly #34 BLT after BLT, why did Sean get down on one knee? 🧐

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1643648051682.png

This is extremely edited, also gives of only fans vibes lmao whos she takin this for. I can imagine Sean laughing at it, or bein like 'aye its alright yeah'.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
New vidyo. Anyone willing to take one for the team so I don’t have to sit through it?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
How did she say it? I can’t even hate watch her vidyos anymore but could do with the laugh 😑
something like bour-jorr-jees or whatever the duck weird way she pronounced it🙄

also i’ve wanted to say something similar about this before but have held back because i have psoriasis on my scalp so i know how hard it is when there’s bits of skin on your hair and it can be embarrassing especially when you wear black tops, but duck me it really is not hard to take one of those fine tooth little combs, like the ones you would use for nits, and it takes those bits of skin out straight away. that being said if she can’t even be arsed to stand and cook a dinner for herself what can we expect🙃

Reactions: 15
I just came to say omfg she has done her mum filthy in the thumbnail for her new vidyo 😭😭😭 like how desperate for clicks must you be to put your mum in the thumbnail looking absolutely haggard like that smh

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I cannot even be bothered to watch her videos anymore. They are just boring. She's inconsistent, lazy and full of 💩

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.