Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Guys… I have a secret and I can’t tell anyone in my personal life yet and I feel like I just need to tell someone. I’m pregnant! 😁

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 64

MostPalone

My name is salad fingers and i like touching accidently vegan rusty spoons.

Hahahaha i've had enough internet for today.
Screenshot_20220131-214245_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
“We all get painted under the same brush”

“Please do not branch us all under the same tree”

Fuck me she’s an embarrassment.

Think about it... she's using her phone to take a pic like how people do that on tiktok, no one comments then
So, are you the mighty chin herself or the mighty chins friend?

I’m howling! Imagine thinking you’re an influencer posing with a sanitary pad like this 😅😅😅 I’ve got more followers on my home account than the mighty chin, and I did it without getting my fanny out.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Have the whole family come to the hospital so when the nurses are like ‘ummm wtf there should just be the dad here!’ You can say ‘I’ve had a baby before and I have literally never heard that rule!’
Actually doctor I’ve read lots of online research that states it’s perfectly normal to have your mam, both grannies and two pups in the birthing pool with me.

• Haha
Reactions: 38

RosieK

Look, guys! Beluga’s “friend” Manchin Jessica Parker is just as bright as her, posing with an empty phone case
FA99A5AB-A15F-4E96-8B1E-7ECB2346802F.jpeg
9249BADC-413C-4E3E-97AD-9E30A13F2D3E.jpeg
😀

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Motherofgod

VIP Member
Lazy cow is home all day and gets a cleaning company in to clean her house for 2 hours because she says she can't work if her house isn't clean unfuckinbelievable 😡

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 37

Sh12345

Chatty Member
I don't know if I'm the weird one but farting in front of anyone especially my husband would be a no no.
I'm weird aren't I? I think I'm weird.
Really? 😂 Like in front of Joe public absolutely not, however I pay just as much of the mortgage so I’ll fart in front of my fella and he’ll get on with it as far as I’m concerned.

Although I do know someone who says she hasn’t farted in front of her husband in 20 years and I’m sorry but me and my stomach issues simply couldn’t hahaha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

ChampagneBox

VIP Member
Hellooooo hunnybuns!

welcome to a new thread 😄 well done to @Crazylife13 ! A new member and a thread title already!

so things peaked at the run in with the man with the axe, and have steadily calmed down (got boring) since. The north’s equivalent of Wayne and Waynetta Slob went on an overnight trip to the Lake District and had us all wondering once again why they’re even together? Aye barely looked up from his phone or said a word the whole time. Demi said he was just tiyad. We don’t know why she couldn’t have driven instead of Sean, who has a full time job then had to drive 2 hrs for his tea.
She didn’t really sell the trip, said the B&B was from £49 a night but it’s actually from £109 a night instead, and obvs wasn’t happy with her gnosh (gnocchi, pronounced naw key for us normal people) but couldn’t send it back because it was #gifted 😂 they then went back to the hotel room and did….absolutely nothing. Drove home the next day.

Off the back of Elle Derby’s apology vid we were treated to one of our own, apologising for the lack of uploads, the passive aggressiveness and general twattishness from last year. The less cynical among us really hoped she was turning a new page, until the passive aggressive Tik Toks started again, looking like she was having a violent exorcism in response to comments that probably could have been kinder but 🤷🏻‍♀️

oh and congrats to two of our own!! @TheUnknownLaura and @BaileyMC on their new jobs!! 🥳 You smashed it girls 😘🥂 accidentally vegan cocktails all round!

Fucks sake that’s obviously meant to be Elle DARBY 🤬😅

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36