Demi Donnelly #34 BLT after BLT, why did Sean get down on one knee? 🧐

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's been so long since I commented so much good news on these threads from you all ❤❤
That video just now wtf did I watch?
Big D green with envy over a hair dryer so reverting back to a spiteful kid by slagging off her mum's things 🙄
Don't get me started on that O.F style pic 🤣
She looks like a sumo 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Her mums facial expressions fascinate me almost as much as Demis mouth and chins. Wtf is going on there?!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is her mother a former drug addict?
I really have no idea. She certainly gives off those sort of vibes to me. I find her quite difficult to watch in videos but I also can’t look away.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I really have no idea. She certainly gives off those sort of vibes to me. I find her quite difficult to watch in videos but I also can’t look away.
There is defo something going on, plus all the scabs on her face and arms.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Finally caught up with this thread and when I tell you CHINFLUENCER is the best thing I've read in ages it's not an understatement. It's 2.20am and I've been trying to hold in my laughter. I am WHEEZING. If that's not the new thread name. I'm leaving.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Finally caught up with this thread and when I tell you CHINFLUENCER is the best thing I've read in ages it's not an understatement. It's 2.20am and I've been trying to hold in my laughter. I am WHEEZING. If that's not the new thread name. I'm leaving.
Personally I think CHINFLUNCER is more relevant hunnybun

I’d love to see your chin(s) compared to hers

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I can’t get over what she’s wearing to the Zumba class in that reel 🤢 she practically lives in those black trousers 🤮 and why wouldn’t you just wear normal gym gear. The fact her arms and legs are completely covered even for an exercise class shows how insecure she is

• Sick
Reactions: 18
I dont understand why she doesnt just buy some cheap gym gear. Tis the season so all the supermarkets have cheap leggings and tops! Demi get yourself to asda... youll have change from 20 quid and not sweat to death in your polyester.

At this stage im starting to feel sorry for her. Its like the most obvious thing ever? My fat backside didnt fit in my old gym gear and i just next day deliveried some bigger clothes. Job done

Reactions: 8
I dont understand why she doesnt just buy some cheap gym gear. Tis the season so all the supermarkets have cheap leggings and tops! Demi get yourself to asda... youll have change from 20 quid and not sweat to death in your polyester.

At this stage im starting to feel sorry for her. Its like the most obvious thing ever? My fat backside didnt fit in my old gym gear and i just next day deliveried some bigger clothes. Job done
Primark her dream store has loads of nice gym gear.

Guys I think she would struggle with leggings, those trousers she has on are meant to be wide leg and they're basically tight at the ankle on her. No shade to plus size peeps just saying. She's a lot smaller than the other lady in the zumba video its just her proportions bless her

Reactions: 9
Why dose she ask her mum were the make up brush from like laugh when say bnm also can't stand the way she puts cream on her face like she marinating some meat way she rubs in it propa squash her face round

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Guys I think she would struggle with leggings, those trousers she has on are meant to be wide leg and they're basically tight at the ankle on her. No shade to plus size peeps just saying. She's a lot smaller than the other lady in the zumba video its just her proportions bless her
They do plus size leggings... she just needs to buy some in her size. Its not difficult

Reactions: 5
Her mum’s twitches, and gurning and other general facial expressions? What’s that about? Is that what Demi blames on her “heart condition”? I’ve only ever seen tweakers getting on like that.
Shes from Wallsend same as Vicky Pattison need I say more? 👃 👃 👃 👃 ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄

• Haha
Reactions: 10

That’s the good thing about Zumba - it’s normally classes filled with ladies of all shapes and sizes and no one gives a crap what you look like!

Reactions: 4
'Chinfluencer': someone that you look at just as you are getting the packet of biscuits out of the cupboard and they 'chinfluence' you to swiftly put them away again. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don't know how I would feel about being filmed at zumba for this silly witches insta feed. I'm getting my hair done tomorrow and I just know the stylist will whip out her phone to stick me on her page, I hate saying no but I absolutely hate it. Pet peeve.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.