Demi Donnelly #34 BLT after BLT, why did Sean get down on one knee? šŸ§

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hellooooo hunnybuns!

welcome to a new thread šŸ˜„ well done to @Crazylife13 ! A new member and a thread title already!

so things peaked at the run in with the man with the axe, and have steadily calmed down (got boring) since. The northā€™s equivalent of Wayne and Waynetta Slob went on an overnight trip to the Lake District and had us all wondering once again why theyā€™re even together? Aye barely looked up from his phone or said a word the whole time. Demi said he was just tiyad. We donā€™t know why she couldnā€™t have driven instead of Sean, who has a full time job then had to drive 2 hrs for his tea.
She didnā€™t really sell the trip, said the B&B was from Ā£49 a night but itā€™s actually from Ā£109 a night instead, and obvs wasnā€™t happy with her gnosh (gnocchi, pronounced naw key for us normal people) but couldnā€™t send it back because it was #gifted šŸ˜‚ they then went back to the hotel room and didā€¦.absolutely nothing. Drove home the next day.

Off the back of Elle Derbyā€™s apology vid we were treated to one of our own, apologising for the lack of uploads, the passive aggressiveness and general twattishness from last year. The less cynical among us really hoped she was turning a new page, until the passive aggressive Tik Toks started again, looking like she was having a violent exorcism in response to comments that probably could have been kinder but šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

oh and congrats to two of our own!! @TheUnknownLaura and @BaileyMC on their new jobs!! šŸ„³ You smashed it girls šŸ˜˜šŸ„‚ accidentally vegan cocktails all round!

Fucks sake thatā€™s obviously meant to be Elle DARBY šŸ¤¬šŸ˜…

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Hellooooo hunnybuns!

welcome to a new thread šŸ˜„ well done to @Crazylife13 ! A new member and a thread title already!

so things peaked at the run in with the man with the axe, and have steadily calmed down (got boring) since. The northā€™s equivalent of Wayne and Waynetta Slob went on an overnight trip to the Lake District and had us all wondering once again why theyā€™re even together? Aye barely looked up from his phone or said a word the whole time. Demi said he was just tiyad. We donā€™t know why she couldnā€™t have driven instead of Sean, who has a full time job then had to drive 2 hrs for his tea.
She didnā€™t really sell the trip, said the B&B was from Ā£49 a night but itā€™s actually from Ā£109 a night instead, and obvs wasnā€™t happy with her gnosh (gnocchi, pronounced naw key for us normal people) but couldnā€™t send it back because it was #gifted šŸ˜‚ they then went back to the hotel room and didā€¦.absolutely nothing. Drove home the next day.

Off the back of Elle Derbyā€™s apology vid we were treated to one of our own, apologising for the lack of uploads, the passive aggressiveness and general twattishness from last year. The less cynical among us really hoped she was turning a new page, until the passive aggressive Tik Toks started again, looking like she was having a violent exorcism in response to comments that probably could have been kinder but šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

oh and congrats to two of our own!! @TheUnknownLaura and @BaileyMC on their new jobs!! šŸ„³ You smashed it girls šŸ˜˜šŸ„‚ accidentally vegan cocktails all round!

OMG Thankyou lovely, I have a proper job unlike Demi. Iā€™m not taking away 6k a month, but at least Iā€™m not unhappy and shaking my tits on Instagram šŸ¤®šŸ¤®

• Haha
Reactions: 18
We donā€™t know why she couldnā€™t have driven instead of Sean, who has a full time job then had to drive 2 hrs for his tea.
Absolutely howling. Poor Sean, imagine driving 2 hours with Demi prattling on and on about being vaygan and some other bollocks. To get a pub tea that you could get anywhere locally.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Hey guys
I canā€™t find her recording studio video - can anyone else? Has she taken it down?
I needed a laugh this eve x

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Have you all signed the petition for Demi to stop tucking all her tops in her "pants" or under her bra, because I'm away to now...

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Hellooooo hunnybuns!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Disgusting šŸ¤®

I find it funny that when she does try on hauls she thinks she's some model. That stupid walk she does & that grin. She looks high!
She looks a few sandwiches short of an accidentally vegan picnic.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
tracked it down, it's unlisted but still there! thank god, this is my fave :LOL:
Itā€™s so strange to me that she would unlist a video that she claims was one of the best experiences of her life šŸ¤Ø
Also, how do you find unlisted videos??

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The interaction between her and Sean in the latest daily dose of usā€¦ wow

Reactions: 13
I donā€™t have a dog so I wouldnā€™t know but the majority of peoples houses Iā€™ve been to donā€™t tend to have dog tit in their garden and Iā€™ve never known their dogs to go outside in the garden for that, only to weeā€¦ is this an indication of how little she walks them? šŸ¤”

Reactions: 12
Her actual chin (not the fat) is sticking out so much, itā€™s like overriding?? Is that cos of the fat underneath??

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.