Demi Donnelly #34 BLT after BLT, why did Sean get down on one knee? 🧐

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Think about it... she's using her phone to take a pic like how people do that on tiktok, no one comments then
Did I hurt your feeling hunnybun? 😂

View attachment 1027078

They forgot to mention about the ill fitted trousers
Also the fact that she doesn’t have her own sense of style, she just hops on trends, even though they don’t suit her. I mean just look at her feet in those ugly square toe heels

View attachment 1022788

Why does she think this hair looks good?

🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄

sumo wrestler vibes
She’s a butch lol. I wouldn’t want to drop the soap in prison if she was in the vicinity 😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I think she's trying to get brand deals with skincare brands.
Her skin needs dermatology brands or a visit to a derm, doesn't she has some skin condition🤔No brand deals in that though eh Big D??
Also WHY is she still purchasing brands that test on animals when she claims to be vegan and cruelty free?
It makes no sense to me, if its a money thing as we know how stingy D is, essence is sold in primark, dirt cheap and actually cruelty free. The excuse of using up products isn't believable after all these years a vegan

Reactions: 7
Comes to something when you’re standing in between two 6ft+ drag queens from wallsend and you’re still the least feminine thing in the photo.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
What is the point she’s trying to make in her new Insta story? That she heavily edits her photos?? That she looks like a cow’s arse without filters??

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What has she posted? She blocked me 🤣
‘Comparison is the theif of joy’ that’s her spelling mistake not mine lol, contrasting pics of her looking good then tit, saying on each one ‘sometimes I look like this’ and ‘sometimes like this’

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.