Demi Donnelly #34 BLT after BLT, why did Sean get down on one knee? 🧐

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she always going on about her skin?! It doesn’t look amazing but even if it did why constantly mention it. I honestly have no idea what that lassie sees when she looks in the mirror, she’s either trying to convince herself or everyone else.
I think she's trying to get brand deals with skincare brands.

Reactions: 1
Just watched her insta stories of her sitting in the old man’s working club. I think it’s hilarious how she likes to think she’s an InFlUeNcEr when in reality she’s rough as.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Drag artists in Wallsend- they don’t hold back

Noel Edmonds 🤣🤣

Her outfit was horrendous tbf I’m surprised they weren’t more offensive to big D

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Drag artists in Wallsend- they don’t hold back

Noel Edmonds 🤣🤣

Her outfit was horrendous tbf I’m surprised they weren’t more offensive to big D
They must have been too taken aback by her mouth to say anything about it ☹

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.