Demi Donnelly #28 Demi Jayann is the size of a van, her fiance looks like somebodies nan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who what? Huh whos that 🤣🤣🤣 I feel like I’ve missed vital information
Hahaha someone commented on their that their housemate enjoys having a wank in the communal areas and it all just got out of hand, mentioning Beluga in anyway we could. I think it’s all been deleted now 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
She can’t be a size 18 because all the clothes she’s selling on Depop (because she can’t fit into them anymore) are a size 18, and she looks nothing like she does in those photos

Reactions: 14
Totally unrelated but when Demi and Sean bought their house the bbq hut was a big a selling factor, but we've actually never seen them use it once for it's intended purpose, only once when they had a Houseparty for her mam they sat in it drinking

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She can’t be a size 18 because all the clothes she’s selling on Depop (because she can’t fit into them anymore) are a size 18, and she looks nothing like she does in those photos
I’ve also noticed from recent videos and posts that she is wearing a lot of baggy trousers which are either sized up or massively made with plenty of room. She got no chance of getting into something like a size 18 jeans or a dress with a zip

Reactions: 8
How on earth can people say we are jealous of her? What because we tell the truth about her?!

Honestly what's to be jealous of? She's massively overweight. Very ugly. Upside down mouth. Really smelly and greasy looking. She's obviously a filthy stinking scrubber with a filthy disgusting house. And don't even get me started on her personality. She is honestly just a fat dirty disgusting woman.

How people can say anyone is jealous of that thing is beyond me. Are they really that delusional?! I'd rather live in a box on the streets than have a life and personality like hers!! She's a shambolic disgusting dirty unorganised mess.

Why can't her Little minions just crawl out from her smelly fat backside and smell the fresh air! Delusional is an understatment if they think anyones jealous of her!

Reactions: 26
How on earth can people say we are jealous of her? What because we tell the truth about her?!

Honestly what's to be jealous of? She's massively overweight. Very ugly. Upside down mouth. Really smelly and greasy looking. She's obviously a filthy stinking scrubber with a filthy disgusting house. And don't even get me started on her personality. She is honestly just a fat dirty disgusting woman.

How people can say anyone is jealous of that thing is beyond me. Are they really that delusional?! I'd rather live in a box on the streets than have a life and personality like hers!! She's a shambolic disgusting dirty unorganised mess.

Why can't her Little minions just crawl out from her smelly fat backside and smell the fresh air! Delusional is an understatment if they think anyones jealous of her!
I hear ya! I think it’s scandalous that she makes a living from the content she creates! It’s not interesting, insightful and it’s always lazy and half arsed. That doesn’t mean I’m jealous of her! I would hate to put myself on the internet so publically like she does! I’d be mortified my friends and family watching me in content like hers!

There’s so much “be kind” and “this is bullying” bullshit these days - whatever happened to free speech. I watch an influencer the same as a film or tv show and nobody bats an eyelid if I said the film is shite. It’s the thing that annoys me the most they think they are entitled to only praise and no negativity 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I would just like to thank Demi for introducing me to Jodel, I have been rolling around my bed nearly pissing myself. Thanks hun
Isn’t this app the exact same as that anonymous commenting one that went around a few years ago? I can’t remember the name of it but it was brutal.

Reactions: 4
Isn’t this app the exact same as that anonymous commenting one that went around a few years ago? I can’t remember the name of it but it was brutal.
There’s been a few. YikYak was around the early 2010s, then Whisper(?) came soon after it.

Reactions: 3
So the new dog food she’s trying is basically ready meals for dogs??? And she’s glad cause she doesn’t have to spend hours prepping their meals
Lazy binch 🤣

just put them on the go get us a plan hunni bun 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So the new dog food she’s trying is basically ready meals for dogs??? And she’s glad cause she doesn’t have to spend hours prepping their meals
Lazy binch 🤣

just put them on the go get us a plan hunni bun 😂
What’s wrong with aldis own dog food?

Reactions: 5
you must be soo lazy if you resort to giving your dog a microwave meal!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.